Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Yet Another DA: Awakening Review

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
There's lots of things you don't know about me. Stop being a stalker, net geek. Or doa search you might be able to find the info u so desperately seek.

For all you know I can be married with 5 children or a mass murderer. Or I ciould be Bill Clinton.

Hell, I could even be you and you are asking these unimportant questions to keep people off track.

The question remains.. why do you care if I've been on a date or 5 or 10 or none at all.

IOs that your way of asking me out? I tend to pass on going out with interent geeks. Yes, I have double standards.
R00fles!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Whatever my dating life is or isn't or was or wasn't, you will never know or be part of it. Trust me on this if you don't trust me on anything else.

R00fles!

racofer

Thread Incliner
ravebear.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom