Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
I'm OCD because I want to build a speedy character with a large mana pool apparently. I bet the majority of you naysayers do a little grinding anyhow, don't you shy away from the truth now ;).

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I'm OCD because I want to build a speedy character with a large mana pool apparently. I bet the majority of you naysayers do a little grinding anyhow, don't you shy away from the truth now ;).
Then make an alchemist that uses daggers, problem solved

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted

Then use mods to just give you the X5 bonuses.

No. Like I said, despite the system being shite, I do to some degree like the engaging aspect of it.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
So...you're willing to use mods to enhance the difficulty and change PC + NPC movement speed, but not to fix the leveling system?

:kingcomrade:

edit: damn DraQ and his megaposts

IIRC BTB includes some stuff similar to what I've proposed, but it also introduces massive derp to the entire game, alchemy included (nomming on gems/raw glass is good for you in BTB).

Big deal. Eating emeralds in vanilla will restore your magicka.

Last edited:
Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
I am limited in my choice of mods as I have the original release of morrowind. And again, I DO like the system on some level.
I have Wakashi's game improvements that makes some changes to the system also.

DragoFireheart

I am limited in my choice of mods as I have the original release of morrowind.

Confused-about-how-to-manage-energy.jpg

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
I do not have Tribunal or Bloodmoon, which are requirements for a great number of mods.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
I do not have Tribunal or Bloodmoon, which are requirements for a great number of mods.

I want to make a fucking joke here, but I can't. Why the fuck are you even talking about this game if you only own 75% of it.

Decado

Patron
Codex 2014
Also Jesus H. Fucking Christ almighty in a hand basket the GOTY edition is like 5 fucking dollars on Amazon, do you live under a pile of bricks?

Well, Tribunal is retardoland material and not everyone would be interested in Bloodmoon. Vanilla is pretty huge by itself so I can see someone who bought the original disc version not bothering with the expansions. (or just pirate them for mod compatibility, which is what I did years ago)

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted

I want to make a fucking joke here, but I can't. Why the fuck are you even talking about this game if you only own 75% of it.

The fuck? Those are expansions, I own the full game.

Back off with your faggotry.

DragoFireheart

Also Jesus H. Fucking Christ almighty in a hand basket the GOTY edition is like 5 fucking dollars on Amazon, do you live under a pile of bricks?

It'd be funny if the bricks he lived under cost more than the expansions.

The fuck? Those are expansions, I own the full game.

Back off with your faggotry.

You still only own 75% of the true experience.

Decado

Patron
Codex 2014
Well, Tribunal is retardoland material and not everyone would be interested in Bloodmoon. Vanilla is pretty huge by itself so I can see someone who bought the original disc version not bothering with the expansions. (or just pirate them for mod compatibility, which is what I did years ago)

They are worth getting for the improvements to the game systems alone.

Decado

Patron
Codex 2014

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I didn't have to do any of that shit. Nobody does. It is perfectly possible to level up in an unobtrusive way. What you're suggesting is that everyone has to powerlevel to play the game. If you ignore that shit, it is immensely more enjoyable.

You'll find that a ton of people here can't help powerleveling or using exploits and then screaming the game sucks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom