Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You ever wonder where all that steam money is going?

desocupado

Magister
Take a look:

CaWIk.jpg
9uJqi.jpg

It was spotted by my bro Exidium, he posted on the steam sale thread, but I thought it deserved more attention.

Kinky I would say.

potatojohn

Arcane
He may be a morbidly obese CEO of a company that makes banal games and retarded DRM but at least he fucks adult women and not little boys.

Incline of the degenerates.

Multi-headed Cow

More like great games and great DRM ALL HAIL GABEN

Although he's married and has kids I'm pretty sure. That's not very cool Gaben. :rpgcodex:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
the magic of the internet

Someone find his wife's email

Renegen

Arcane
Great find. I distinctly remember when people would show that more famous 2nd screenshot and say that GabeN was a player the way those girls were all over him.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO GOOD FOR HIM I BET MY FAT ASS THAT IF I WAS ROLLING IN VALVE MONEY I WOULD HAVE WHORES EVERYWHERE

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Take a look:

9uJqi.jpg

It was spotted by my bro Exidium, he posted on the steam sale thread, but I thought it deserved more attention.

Kinky I would say.
Gaben doesn't seem very enthusiastic about the affair. It's like "Oh the shit you gotta do when you're rich. My dick is getting sore from all these hookers. Better get it over with".

MisterStone

Arcane
Wow you mean people who make a shitload of money and become rich very quickly spend said money on carnal pleasures? THIS REVELATION ROCKS ME TO MY CORE. :yeah:

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Pretty sure his gut's where the upcoming games are stored. A sneak peek at HL2: Episode 3 would involve crawling up his rectum and digging around a bit. I guess that kind of makes him the Queen Alien or something, right? The question this now raises is whether he lays eggs containing games or shits them into a toilet.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
That is one fat dude. I mean really really fat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom