Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Your favorite post 2010 AAA games? A coming out thread.

Deleted member 7219

I was going to mention The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 but I really don't think they can be described as AAA games. Not in the same sense as the Batman games or Mass Effect.

Ivan

Arcane
Fucking hated Tomb Raider

Was fucking taken aback (in a good way) by Sleeping Dogs. It was Gta+Arkham's combat.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:shunthenonbeliever:

YOU ENJOYED POST 2010 AAA GAEMS ? WHAT ABUNCH OF FAGGOTS

Anyway,

BEST >2010 gaems EVAR :

Dark Souls 1 & 2.
I LIKE THEM THIS MUCH BONESCRAPER
Considering the fact I've invested more than 400 hours on both of them combined, of which 80% was single player and that I haven't got as much time for gaming as before... they're fucking top of the top for me. They're not AAA though because they've got a limited budget and they're not aimed at casuls. Just mentioned it to bug bones.

Good/OK Games

Deus Ex: Human Revolution : Surprisingly decent, good atmosphere, manages to be less popamole than IW.
Red Dead Redemption : Wild west open world, hunt animals , hunt wanted men, solve crimes, drive cattle, treasure hunting, play poker. We need more popamole games like this.
Witcher 2 : Good story/setting. Nice C&C. Tits.
Binary Domain : One of the most enjoyable action shooters with a brotacular 80s style story approach. Not really AAA though because SEGA, as always, fucked it up with zero promotion.
Dishonored : Cool setting, ok stealth.
Tomb Raider : Best SSP out there (Super Shitty Popamole). Better than the shit snotty dog is crapping out.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Fallout: New Vegas
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dragon's Dogma

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Mount & Blade Warband (March 30, 2010) not a major publisher, but so what? I don't need to say why I liked it, do I? The game is blatantly obviously monocled.

Dark Souls (August 24, 2012 [PC version, USA]) I like it because the butthurt it causes.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
The three games OP mentioned, XCOM and Dishonored especially. Batman: Arkham series.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom