Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most hated video game character

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm playing the Walking Dead Season 2 at the minute and I keep having to stop for a while every time Nick, the childish liability decides to throw a tantrum. Everything anyone says, he cannot fucking wait to shit on it, for no good reason at all. He's the most pointlessly hostile little bitch I've ever witnessed, and the stakes are people's lives.

0cAIYlB.png

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That gay mage dude from Dragon Age 2 is pretty up there for me.

Kid with snot in Wind Waker.

A good amount of animal crossing characters. Tom Nook you rat bastard.

"Hiya, it's me, Imoen!"

Don't remember the last time I really hated a Video Game character though.

Severian Silk

I hated several characters in KoTOR 1. Can't recall exactly why.

Literally every waifu companion in modern fps games who constantly babbling some bullshit (with expection of Jessica from SiN2), most hated of them - Alyx:argh:

Fuuka / Mitsuru / Teddie / Rise in Persona 3 / 4 for their annoying battle commentary. 'Senpai! Senpai!'.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I haven't played PS:T, but I already hate Morte, 'cause that skull is such a cliche internet avatar.

Imoen in BG2. She was okay in BG1, but in BG2 she's so annoying that she always has an "accident" in Spellhold.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron

Not only do I hate her awful personality and how fucking annoying she is, I hate the stupid idiots that thought "we better have her survive the nuclear explosion, otherwise the player might miss out on her shitty fetch quest rewards and we wouldn't want any too drastic consequences for removing an entire city from the map"

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Not only do I hate her awful personality and how fucking annoying she is, I hate the stupid idiots that thought "we better have her survive the nuclear explosion, otherwise the player might miss out on her shitty fetch quest rewards and we wouldn't want any too drastic consequences for removing an entire city from the map"

Yea she's painfully optimistic. Terrible character

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Every single character in Far Cry 4. I didn't meet one character I didn't want to kill. Special mention goes to the female rebel leader who starts screaming about being a child bride just because you burned down a opium field. To which I had the reaction of "Do I look like I give a fucking shit?".

Aerie. No question. Even more annoying that she's got a really useful mage-cleric multiclass build, and I keep making the mistake of thinking 'ok, I'll try a run where I take Aerie now, I'll just skip forward her shitty dialogue' ---> "Oh MY WINGS MY WINGS!!" ----> "FUCK YOUU!! FUCK YOU TO ABSOLUTE HELL YOU UNIRONICALLY NARCISISTIC BITCH!!! I LOST MY SOUL! IRENICUS SUCKED OUT MY FUCKING SOUL!!!" ----> [chunks Aerie]

Deleted member 7219

Ammon Jerro in NWN2 is one that springs to mind. I remember being actually angry that I couldn't kill him after the shit he just pulled on me.

Plenty of others that I could also mention, may do so later.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Every single character in Far Cry 4. I didn't meet one character I didn't want to kill. Special mention goes to the female rebel leader who starts screaming about being a child bride just because you burned down a opium field. To which I had the reaction of "Do I look like I give a fucking shit?".
And why have you fucking burned an opium field?

Echo Mirage

Arcane
And why have you fucking burned an opium field?

Because despite the impassioned pleas of the characters I was bored and had a flamethrower. And since I hated the characters and the whole country. I decided exterminatus had to start somewhere.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
You know you can intoxicate yourself from that smoke. It can be even fatal. (Also if she liked that man, it's nothing wrong with starting early.)

laclongquan

Arcane
It's Myron, baby, Myron! How can anyone bear to hate such an emo vampire is more than I can guess.

But no, I dont hate Myron. It's actually hard to find a game character I hate...

The closest thing to hate I felt would be First Citizen Lynnette. My god! I would love to waste her ass but killing her can have some serious game consequence to the end game so I found that I didnt hate her that much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom