Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most hated video game character

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That game has its share of annoying characters though. Casavi
Casavir, annoying? That guy was just Keldorn but much less awesome.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
This motherfucker:

swkotor22012-01-0216-41-15-17.jpg

Hate when games force me to play as characters other than myself and this game has HOURS of content where you run around as this piece of scrap.

No fan of role playing?

FUDU

Arcane
That cuck faggot Fargoth in Morrowind.

Also the entire Aldmeri Dominion in Skyrim. Made it my mission to kill every last one of them.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

These guys because when you encounter more than one of them in the same space, taking them out is a pain in the ass.
When they detect you, good luck fighting them or running away cause they're fucking fast.
Also they are fucking creepy.

JOIN US JOIN USSS JOIN US NOW

(actually I love them because they're awesome enemies)

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Minsc. You might say Aerie and/or Anomen were even more irritating that this poor lunatic, but they were built to be hated and they do their job splendidly. For that, hats off to bioware (btw, Myron is made the very same way, a character you love to hate). Minsc, on the other hand, is incredibly obnoxious and used as an over-the-top comedic relief in the worst way imaginable. He should be killed on the spot.

all the new beamdog NPCs in BG:EE, sans the viking skald. Five minutes in the party was ten minutes too much. They are the worst kind of game characters: mary sue-likes, NPCs that their writers though are more important than the player character or the game's plot itself.

Carth/Kaidan/whats-his-name-in-DA characters. No comments.

THIS IS THREE DAWG BOW WOW. Jesus F. Christ.

Jenny Talia in Carmageddon 2. Her car was built like a rocket, and it worked like a jumping ramp, making head-on collisions impossible. Wrecking her was a chore.

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
Jenny Talia in Carmageddon 2. Her car was built like a rocket, and it worked like a jumping ramp, making head-on collisions impossible. Wrecking her was a chore.

Well said. Man, I wish there where more racing games that had oppents with personality. This reminds me of Road Rash on the Sega gen. Think i was in 5th grade at the time. There was this butch lesbian dyke named 'Public enemy no 1.' She brought much fear to my penis- always camped out in front of the line, ready to violently beat you with a chain whip if you dared tried taking the lead.

The worst though was a mysterious racer called 'Viper'. Unlike alot of other racers, viper didnt have a character portrait nor participated in post race commentary. Usually hung around 3rd place. That cheating rubberbanding faggot. Taking this guy out only gives you a moments break. You kick him in front of a semitruck and think 'my worries are over.' BUT NO. Miles down the desert road you see a speck in your rearview mirror through the distinct haze. Who's DAT? He's coming up fast- so fast its scary. He always comes back, full beserk mode. He doesn't try to pass- but KILL.

It took me a year to finally finish the first bracket with enough money to buy a qualifying bike. 2nd season became a whole new world. Top racers became lower tier, some (like Viper) disappeared off the face of the planet. Got some new massive dickheads like Jorg, Sven and Lawson to deal with. Never could beat second bracket.

God damn guys I'm in nostalgia overload right now.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Because octavius playing videogames in chronological order, starting from the 1980s, and that is not just
rating_prestigious.png
, but also
rating_brofist.png
rating_salute.gif
and even
TrumpYes.png

He seems to have reached 1997, so he should be playing Baldur's Gate next year and PS:T in 2018 at the latest.
According to this thread he already played BG. Also, if what you say is true, Oblivion seems to have been released far earlier than I remember.

Of course, I never played a video game before starting my chronological project. :roll:

Also, PS:T was released right in the middle of the Golden Age of PC gaming, when there were lots of quality games to choose from. Being a combatfag an interactive novel like PS:T was hardly my first choice.

pippin

Havent played it yet but can I say this: "You washboard chest doesnt award the right to be scowly or preachy. Get some DD tit meats in there and try again!"

The thing is that she's not really flat, they just gave her granny titties which hang almost at her navel. They could have made her a flat girl but with better proportions and that would be all right. But then you have to deal with her pigface and her Bioware dialogue.

Brother Rat

Novice
6-SMT008.jpg

This fagget is the only blemish on an otherwise perfect game. Completely disrupts the unique atmosphere of the game every time he appears and spouts his 2edgy4u crap. It's bad enough that he's a Coldsteel-the-Hedgehog tier Mary Sue, but the real kicker is that he's only in the game to advertise a completely different series of games.

FUDU

Arcane
You are confusing misogynymynyst, with AWESOME.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom