Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most hated video game character

SerratedBiz

Arcane
gw046.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
major NPCs with opposite goals and missions and that data-mining hologram of popstar.

So you're against multiple factions and c&c? Because I particularly enjoyed that aspect very much. Especially at the end where everything snowballs into a situation where you can fuck up everyone on your own.

I forgot to mention important part of my complain here - that work when story is not shit and illogical cause in the end - nothing that you've done for them matter cause tadah! there is next layer. Like WTO lab doing weapons for yet another faction who fight against their superiors. Things like that.
They managed to create bullshit story without time travel/manipulation. Amazing.

Maybe you took better attitude than me almost decade ago, when I played this piece of shit decline incarnation, cause even now I still get a little upset when thinking about it...

the_shadow

Arcane
Aerie. No question. Even more annoying that she's got a really useful mage-cleric multiclass build, and I keep making the mistake of thinking 'ok, I'll try a run where I take Aerie now, I'll just skip forward her shitty dialogue' ---> "Oh MY WINGS MY WINGS!!" ----> "FUCK YOUU!! FUCK YOU TO ABSOLUTE HELL YOU UNIRONICALLY NARCISISTIC BITCH!!! I LOST MY SOUL! IRENICUS SUCKED OUT MY FUCKING SOUL!!!" ----> [chunks Aerie]

"They cut my ear wings off!"

Gunnar

Arbiter
I just finished playing Wizardry 8: Vi Dominas constant whining made me hate her with a passion. "I'm not comfortable here!" "Why do I always pick the winners?!" shut the fuck up already! :argh:

Baldurs Gate- Minsc, Imoen, Aerie, Anomen (too obvious) How about Noober? He was created to be annoying I guess.

Cheese guy from Divinity Original Sin made me want to blow my brains out, so good job there Larian.

That one guy in Skyrim. Actually they're all annoying when they aren't busy being forgettable, fuck that game.

Kahr

That gay mage dude from Dragon Age 2 is pretty up there for me.
That gay mage dude is the compressed experience of the game for me. Damn was that game retarded.
And then he has to make that forced plot-twist also.
For the people who don't want to get Dragon Age 2 story spoilered::lol:
"Hurr-durr, Me temple boom, big boom... me gay also"
:retarded:
Why am i surrounded by mongoloids and little children!?

Sjukob

Arcane
I also don't get the hate for the cheese vendor , I think most of the people didn't make to chapter 2 to hear "Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot ?" guy .

catfood

AGAIN
I also don't get the hate for the cheese vendor , I think most of the people didn't make to chapter 2 to hear "Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot ?" guy .
That's because you spend like 15 minutes total in that place. Contrast that to Cyseal where you 1) spend a lot more time since there's much more going on there; and 2) you go to the market to buy ranger, air and water spells, at least until you "upgrade" your "stonghold" sufficiently enough after which you never see Cyseal again.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
2013-05-08-You.png

2013-05-09-Dont-Turn-Around.png

It has been a long while since I've played the original Dark Souls, but fuck those guys.

Yeah, the Anor Londo run is some bullshit.
First time I was lucky and somehow made it past them first try.

Second time in NG+...holy fucking shit that was annoying. Eventually I just lamed it out and cheesed it with a ring of fog + Black bow +14
You only have to kill the one on the right. Once you get past that asshole you can just run to the bonfire. Preferably when hollow, because dickwraiths.

Norfleet

That's because you spend like 15 minutes total in that place. Contrast that to Cyseal where you 1) spend a lot more time since there's much more going on there; and 2) you go to the market to buy ranger, air and water spells, at least until you "upgrade" your "stonghold" sufficiently enough after which you never see Cyseal again.
But...he has CHEESE! No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses!

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I played a lot of bad games, and it takes a bit to make my physically cringe. But I've never felt as empty and pathetic as when I interacted with this character, in this scene. That was the first time I asked myself “Can it be that I have not lived as one ought? But how not so, when I've done everything as it should be done?” I was sullen after this.

I could never play another Bioware game from the time this came out and beyond, even if it would be just to make fun of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom