Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your most hated video game character

Mozg

Arcane
Myron

Beastro

Arcane
I don't get the Myron hate. He wasn't my favorite character in FO2 but he's well done for what he is, an unlikeable guy you like to dislike as you get a chuckle from his stupid nerdy comments.

The only issue with the guy is he has no place in the Fallout world, especially standing next to more fitting figures in it like Sulik and Cassidy.

Beastro

Arcane
Myrons pretty funny. But he is probably one of the most reprehensible characters and deserved his slideshow ending.

Oh for sure. That's my point, he's a companion done well in that respect.

Not all of them have to be buddies with the PC or even butt heads here and there. IMO, we need more unlikable companions in games, if only for some organic C&C, such as recruiting Myron only to park him somewhere to make chems for you. His utility makes up for his terrible personality and one could imagine the PC and the rest of the pack wanting to boot him only to grit their teeth and think of what he a valuable asset he is.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
hWyzQfx.jpg

EUdiYj1.jpg
Agreed about Yennefer. Triss is my cute waifu <3

That isn't Triss...
No shit xD I mean that I liked Triss more, not that she is in one of these pics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom