Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zep Zeppo and nazi spamming

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Sadly it was never a tag. Her profile pic was just changed and it looks like she either changed it back or complained and they did.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
i assumed she would be reasonable and not change it back at least for a couple of months so I didn't remove her ability to change the profile pic, apparently an error of judgement on my part

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Sieg Heil, Kameraden!

Ab heute wird zurückgeschossen. Es ist egal ob es ein Pedophiler aus Vietnam ist, ein Ventilator oder ein verrücktes Lamm - wir werden keine Gnade zeigen.

:imperialscum:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
!88!

emohitler.jpeg

mondblut

Arcane
Sometimes I review a conversation, but mostly someone I'm not ignoring will post a rating so I'll go look at it, then other ratings (including ignored ones) show up.

...so?

Me, I couldn't care less if some tool downvotes all 12680 of my posts, unless the alert keep screaming "LOOK SOMEONE VOTED YOUR POST SHIT! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!" at me.

If this is actually important to someone, I am afraid he's got bigger issues to worry about than being voted shit.

mondblut

Arcane
Sometimes I review a conversation, but mostly someone I'm not ignoring will post a rating so I'll go look at it, then other ratings (including ignored ones) show up.
...so?
So your proposed solution to block rating spam doesn't actually work.

It blocks alert spam, which is what actually matters about rating spam. What sane man doesn't see, he doesn't care about.

i assumed she would be reasonable and not change it back at least for a couple of months so I didn't remove her ability to change the profile pic, apparently an error of judgement on my part
Well, it's fixed now. Though I had said I wanted the Hitler tag too as part of the deal.

I feel like tags on the Codex are kind of like herpes.

You don't see your friend for the summer and then one day he comes in to class and there's a new cold sore on his mouth.

You wonder how he got it, but you know it's just that he probably made Dark Underlord mad in site feedback or something...

Well, it's fixed now. Though I had said I wanted the Hitler tag too as part of the deal.
Hey wait a min, why doesn't zep have the crazy tag too?

*tsk* I try to help a situation and not only do I get tag herpes from Lady Error, but I'm the only one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom