Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DAC and Beth in Cahoots?

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
What's all this about?

http://wasteland.duckandcover.cx/index.php

Has Beth finally reached out to DAC and got them on the bandwagon? It supposedly is some kind New Vegas site. How many blowjobs does it take for someone to finally love them some popamole?

Also: I have been playing so much FO3 at the moment, I think I have lost brain cells. Fuck my love of PA and 50's kitsch.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Barrow_Bug said:
Well, what are you thoughts Blobert? Surley this all smells a little fishy. C'mon. Bro to Bro.

you got bronied, face it bro

roll-a-die

Magister
My theory is that someone acquired Wasteland's rights.

Or maybe a fan recreation...

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Better not be some gay fan shit. I'm interested to know if Obsidian taking on FO again has mended the butthurt between the two. Interesting...

lordfrikk said:
roll-a-die said:
My theory is that someone acquired Wasteland's rights

I hope fuckin not. It's enough Beth shitted on Fallout.

Nah no-one is going to fund a Wasteland game. Publishers won't be able to understand how it could end up being anything but a L4D copy. The developer will get as far as saying 'group' for the first time, and the publisher will go 'we don't have funds allocated for a mmorpg challenge.' Then the developer will say 'NO, I didn't mean a mmoprg!' and the publisher will say 'OOOHHHH, I see a new spin on Left 4 Dead. So we're replacing the zombies with radiated monsters - but I just don't think there's enough room for creativity in that. Can you make a competitor to Farmland instead? That facebook market is the next big thing, you know!'

roll-a-die

Magister
Yeah, other more likely theories include fallout Iphone/pad by id. But a prank is most likely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom