Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Alpha Brotocol (and Rage together)

anus_pounder

Arcane
Found the secret door first playthrough. Unfortunately, since I bought EVERY piece of intel, all i could afford the entire game was one 2 (or was it 3) star pistol.

EDIT: Not that it mattered. The game was easy enough with default equipment.

Mystary!

Arcane
Aw, I bought all the intel but never bothered to look at the maps because there was usually only one way to go anyway.

Cassidy

Arcane
I found no other truly secret passages through my playthrough so far besides that one. Anyway, here is the next update.

Aw, I bought all the intel but never bothered to look at the maps because there was usually only one way to go anyway.

I discovered the secret passage by accident because I never saw a point to use the maps in most levels(if this game had the same level design of a Thief and lacked retarded quest compasses, then there would be a point for maps). However, a consoletard may end missing some rooms and security terminals by simply following the compass without question.

---------

It's impossible to sneak in the middle of a shootout between two bigger fishes.

lpbrotocolp11s01.jpg

Thorton has chosen to go first through the warehouse.

lpbrotocolp11s02.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s03.jpg

Anonymous_Delivers_by_Chiko21.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s04.jpg

Thorton carefully infiltrates the place.

lpbrotocolp11s05.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s06.jpg

Neutralizing Deus Vult goons that are around. They go down without knowing what hit them.

lpbrotocolp11s07.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s08.jpg

Thorton overhears what seems to be an EXTREME interrogation while picking locks to loot the truck.

lpbrotocolp11s09.jpg

Curious, he begins to carefully get inside the warehouse without being detected.

lpbrotocolp11s10.jpg

He waits to see what will happen, as an EXTREME Deus Vult agent grabs the collar of someone who seems to be from the Russian Mafia.

the-godfather-20050213082508953.jpg
: I know nothing about the shipments!

the-godfather-marlon-brando.jpg
: We will see.

the-godfather-20050213082508953.jpg
: You will pay for this!

lpbrotocolp11s14.jpg

the-godfather-marlon-brando.jpg
: being followed. Oh, man... Marburg is going to be pissed.

lpbrotocolp11s18.jpg

A shootout between the Russian Mafia and Deus Vult goons begins at the warehouse. Could it be an excellent opportunity to go through unnoticed?

WRONG!

lpbrotocolp11s19.jpg

Remember those Arena levels in Quake and Unreal Tournament? This level is a genuine POPAMOLE ARENA material! It's like a team deathmatch with three teams, with you being the only member of your "team". Thus of course.

lpbrotocolp11s20.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s21.jpg

The best way to beat this level is waiting until the shootout is over and most of the foes kill each other, but that wouldn't be fun now to show, would it? So no. A real BRO goes through the EXTREME way of risking himself in the middle of the shootout.

lpbrotocolp11s22.jpg

There are several sculptures and pieces of art inside the warehouse. Why would so much stuff that has nothing to do with ominous weapons be placed there? Also, for now, Thorton Shepard still wasn't detected, but that would change soon.

lpbrotocolp11s23.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s24.jpg

Because getting all the loot is more important than a futile attempt to use stealth in a level like this. The Arena Battle Begins.

lpbrotocolp11s25.jpg

But taking advantage of the still ongoing shootout, Thorton continues to avoid direct engagements whenever possible and search for more places to loot.

lpbrotocolp11s26.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s27.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s28.jpg

Then he makes all his way back. There is a locked door to the other side of the warehouse. And considering the situation, now it's not the time to waste with shitty minigames.

lpbrotocolp11s29.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s30.jpg

[Intelligence]This is like that thing Anonymous was talking about.

lpbrotocolp11s31.jpg

More dossier information too.

lpbrotocolp11s32.jpg

And another mole being popped.

lpbrotocolp11s33.jpg

The shootout has reduced, this is both good and bad. Bad because now everyone will be aiming for Thorton.

lpbrotocolp11s34.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s35.jpg

But he is a BRO.

lpbrotocolp11s36.jpg

Valuable loot can't just be forsaken for the sake of borken "stealth". With the ground floor cleared, time to get upstairs.

lpbrotocolp11s37.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s38.jpg

Greetings friends, have you come seeking the light?

lpbrotocolp11s39.jpg

Surprise!

lpbrotocolp11s40.jpg

That is how a BRO behaves in a mission like this one.

lpbrotocolp11s41.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s42.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s43.jpg

After throughly looting the place, Thorton goes for the computer upstairs to gather any valuable information.

LazyTown_0034.jpg
: The shootout has drawn the attention of the police Thorton. The authorities are on their way. Whatever you need to do, do it

lpbrotocolp11s47.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s48.jpg

But that's not over yet. ID'ing the guy being interrogated could be useful, but time is running out. The cops will arrive very soon. Thorton runs as fast as he can, gets an ID on the now dead goon, and runs. away from the warehouse.

lpbrotocolp11s49.jpg

lpbrotocolp11s50.jpg

Just in time to avoid the police.

lpbrotocolp11s51.jpg

Back inside the safehouse. Thorton, hoping to get the ho later, begins some small talk.

1266051-dudebro_art2_hr_large.png
: Oh sorry, long day.

bl040.png
: I imagine. I saw what happened at the warehouse on the news. There wasn't any reports of you being taken into custody, though, so I wasn't sure what had happened.

: They spotted me at the warehouse, so I had to think quickly. I got the Intel I needed, but it made getting out a lot harder.

bl040.png
: Are you hurt? You seem wounded?

: No, I'm fine. I just need to get my second wind before heading to the ruins.

bl040.png
: If you want, I could give you some medical attention.

:smug:

: I'd... appreciate that. I'm starting to forget what is like to not be shot at, I've got more scars than skin now.

bl040.png
: You look fine, they must all be under the shirt.

: Guess I heal fast, along with the good skin. Thank my mother for that. You should get some sleep Madison.

Because Thorton is a real Bro and his mother was a real Sis, his skin regenerates faster than normal. Meanwhile his ho of the moment goes to sleep. And now Thorton levels up.

lpbrotocolp11s77.jpg

He's mastering the use of the assault rifle. And at last, time to check for e-mails.

lpbrotocolp11s78.jpg

The potential of banging Mina is not small, and that was the only e-mail at the moment.

Now, in the next update: Watch Glorouis mole-popping and rage in the Ruins!

Veredict of this update: Just another typically bad Alpha Protocol level. Nothing else to say about it.

Cassidy

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
Why the fuck couldn't I kill Marborg at the end? I kill Leland, then he pops up and starts talking, and despite me having every reason to want to kill him I don't even get the option? WHAT THE FUCK?

60% of my motivation to keep playing past Taiwan was erased.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Cassidy said:
Dicksmoker said:
Why the fuck couldn't I kill Marborg at the end? I kill Leland, then he pops up and starts talking, and despite me having every reason to want to kill him I don't even get the option? WHAT THE FUCK?

Huh, Marburg appears after you kill Leland? How'd you get that to happen?

Cassidy said:
Dicksmoker said:

Meh... this is one of those LPs where I would understand if you abandoned.

Cassidy

Arcane
But I won't, for otherwise, the primary purpose of this thread, which is to show not that Alpha Protocol sucks by why, how and where it sucks, will not be 100% accomplished. And besides, it may serve as comparison to define whether there is any real C&C besides whether you'll get new e-mails or not and whether it'll be guys in red uniforms(like what happened in this LP) or in green ones that'll support you through several missions.

:salute:

PS: Also, time for page 8 because the next update has a very easily downloadable by 52k modem 8.94 MB of pics.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I liked that warehouse mission. I don't think you can wait until they kill each other off (for an optimal solution), because I took too long the first time around and the police came and saw me. Second time I just sprinted around and knocked out only whoever was guarding the stuff I needed.

Cassidy

Arcane
Seriously guys, were you bitching because I missed 3 bonus objectives in Graybox, like shooting Darcy in the balls, sneaking back to the medical room to get some files for Parker and proving to Darcy Thorton is EXTREME by beating several guards with shock traps and shutting off alarms, and because of missing extra cash to make the game too fucking easy and some additional dossiers that just bring very little consequence?

Dude, you don't even know. That fleshes out the narrative, man, which let's you really get to know the people that betray you.

Or something.

Cassidy

Arcane
Or maybe there is another approach to discover the same information. However, I'll never really know because I'm not sufficiently masochist to play this game for the third time.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
What information?

Seems like a lot of variables, skills, and stats are tweakable from the ini files, though. I'm waiting for some people at the Obsidian boards to figure out a better balanced configuration of such values before playing again. Having balanced skills and realistic AI variables should make the gameplay better.

Cassidy

Arcane
@Mangoose:

That Mina was the one who did set Thorton up.

Kosmonaut said:

I'm curious, was this just a bump or a proper graphical representation of your opinion on this thread?

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Cassidy said:
I'm curious, was this just a bump or a proper graphical representation of your opinion on this thread?
Just a bump. I love this L.P.

smugcat.png

Cassidy

Arcane
Also even Failout 3 had better combat mechanics than this, but they were still shit and combined with the totally shit hiking LARP through emptiness and totally retarded plot made out for a complete shit instead of mediocre.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
I dunno. I quit FO3 out of disgust for the reasons you mentioned, but also that killing things meant hitting them 100 times since stats had such a huge stupid effect on damage.

Cassidy

Arcane
I dunno. I quit FO3 out of disgust for the reasons you mentioned, but also that killing things meant hitting them 100 times since stats had such a huge stupid effect on damage.

Nevermind. I can't really compare both because I never dared to try Oblivion with guns without mods that improve its FPS mechanics. Modded FO3 is better, so if AP was moddable and got enough commercial appeal and a new Drog or Wesp appeared to fix part it... Unreal Engine was once second only to Half-Life SDK in the mapping and modding community.

:decline:

=========================

Exploring the ruins of good gameplay. Cheese!

lpbrotocolp12s01.jpg

Thorton heads for the ruins in Rome, to investigate what was happening there. He informed Shaheed about it, so any Al-Samad personell in the ruins will ignore Thorton presence instead of shooting him.

lpbrotocolp12s02.jpg

blitzkrieg.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s03.jpg

The place is under reformations and closed to the public, fortunately because this game is totally unable to handle the social stealth seem in movies like Bourne and in games like Hitman, and if it did, it would look like something incredibly stupid. Anyway, it thus begins.

lpbrotocolp12s04.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s05.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s06.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s07.jpg

Now lo and behold! The only sizable consequence from your choices that has relevance for gameplay in the entire game besides shortening the length of this game by skipping missions!

lpbrotocolp12s08.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s09.jpg

2500359461_984135d7c2.jpg

Something laughable enough to imply my opinion on the fact that, besides a couple of e-mails so far, the only other consequence of sparing Shaheed was this. Four less moles to pop, a fraction of the number of enemies in this level.

lpbrotocolp12s10.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s11.jpg

Marburg's men are in these ruins, what the hell are they doing there?

lpbrotocolp12s12.jpg

Diplomacy doesn't work in this game unless it is forced through cutscenes, so there is no point in asking.

lpbrotocolp12s13.jpg

I missed a cache of weapons here, to the left. Tthere was no consequence from missing it, I am disappoint.

lpbrotocolp12s14.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s15.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s16.jpg

And thus, Thorton begins to do his thing, that is, knocking out Desu Vult goons and, when necessary, killing them.

lpbrotocolp12s17.jpg

I was a bit harsh about the evasion thing though, because even Thief had a "Wait, did I see something?", except it lasted fractions of seconds instead of that long, and that if you ran against the enemy to do a laughable "sneak attack", you'd immediately give away your position. And shadows and the type of floor being stepped on were relevant. It is possible to play AP without any of those shit special abilities regarding "stealth". They will make the game truly fucking easy.

lpbrotocolp12s18.jpg

It just requires more patience, thinking, and sometimes luck, because there won't be retarded arrows pointing out where all enemies are, and the camera is horrible for trying to spot them, and you can't hide in the shadows to observe things... or use a camera orb like in Thief 2. That or any kind of disposable spy camera would be a gadget that would make sense and replace dumbed down "awareness", and I really missed something like that.

lpbrotocolp12s19.jpg

Meanwhile, more knockouts.

lpbrotocolp12s20.jpg

Travelling through several houses among the ruins, Thorton managed to surprise all enemies so far. There is always, however, that point when the developers assumed the played would have to use "Shadow Operative" popmaole or be a masochist to sneak through unnoticed, like those many points in Marburg's Mansion.

However, I think this may be enough ranting for a single update, it's just that there is not much to point about it besides using picture dumps.

lpbrotocolp12s21.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s22.jpg

After this one, Thorton got spotted. And like always.

lpbrotocolp12s23.jpg

Wait a minute, what the hell is Thorton holding?

Bros don't really need guns to kill people, or even their hand-to-hand combat, because like a true Bro, Thorton has managed to kill that man with a Cheese milked out of consoletards who pay DLCs for horse armor, and also, to make it even more epic and testosterone-filled for dudebros, it is a gold-plated cheese.

Do you have any questions now about the awesomeness of Thorton? I suppose he didn't fuck anyone yet, and that he is no protagonist of a perverted an degenerate H-game, but that doesn't mean anything, because 14-years old need to play games that glorify their doubtful manhood and that ensure nothing will ever come out of their closets.

lpbrotocolp12s24.jpg

And after killing a Desu Vult agent with cheese, Thorton gets down through a ladder, reaching what seems to be some catacombs. Seriously, even the Paris Catacombs in Deus Ex had a significantly nonlinear level design compared to this. But you can't kill people with cheese in Deus Ex, bonus point for AP due to this feature.

lpbrotocolp12s25.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s26.jpg

[Sarcasm]

lpbrotocolp12s27.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s28.jpg

[Intelligence]Try to make a sensible, even if linear script for the Roman ruins level in Alpha Protocol.

[Fail] You end with the idea of putting catacombs next to a bathhouse heating system, forgetting to remember that the Romans were more hygienic than people during the Middle Ages.

lpbrotocolp12s29.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s30p.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s31.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s32.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s33.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s34.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s35.jpg

Besides the curse of the decline of gaming, of course.

lpbrotocolp12s36.jpg

And thus,

lpbrotocolp12s37.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s38q.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s39.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s40.jpg

After looting the place, Thorton was EXTREME enough to do something totally not needed but EXTREME:

lpbrotocolp12s41.jpg

When seeing the guard, he tore off, using his bare hands, one of the hands of the goon! And he realized the goon was a robot because there was no blood coming from the stump that remained!

lpbrotocolp12s42n.jpg

And of course, he alerted nobody doing so.

lpbrotocolp12s43a.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s44y.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s45.jpg

Two birds with one stone.

lpbrotocolp12s46.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s47.jpg

Thorton missed some XP by not spotting one of these, but it's not much of a big deal. Time to loot the place before going down through those platforms.

lpbrotocolp12s48d.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s50.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s51.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s52.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s53x.jpg

Because otherwise, it would be necessary to do everything else again because of these stupid checkpoints. At least in Resident Evil 3 and in its predecessors the save points allowed you to use them at any time and they recorded everything that happened prior to you visiting them, and it was possible to return to them at any time is most situations before a new one appeared.

lpbrotocolp12s54d.jpg

In that array lies the key to understanding what Marburg is planning to do.

[Intelligence]Those art pieces in the warehouse have something to do with it.

lpbrotocolp12s55.jpg

lpbrotocolp12s56b.jpg

The place was full of goons. This time, stealth was forsaken. Shooting them from a distance sounds more sane than trying to get closer and risk getting shot. And now, the array. Just hack it, and the mission is over, correct?

WRONG AND THIS WAS THE THIRD WORST MISSION OF THE GAME, SEE WHY IN THE NEXT UPDATE AND I BECAME ANGRY ENOUGH TO TYPE LIKE A BRO

Verdict of this update: I wish I could have had the luck of taking more screenshots with glitches. I have nothing to say that deviates from what I posted before about this game. If I wanted to actually review throughly all levels in this game, a massive rant would be necessary and I can't bother wasting time with it.

Also, the fact that the only noticeable consequence, gameplay-wise, of siding with Shaheed was that... I think skyway may be right after all on this one. Except that apparently my definition of "mediocre" is equivalent to skyway's definition of "shit".

Cassidy

Arcane
Just to avoid having no posts between two updates. And like the game, this post is good for what it is.

Cassidy

Arcane
The PopamAlamo and the banging of the biatch

lpbrotocolp12as01.jpg

After clearing up the location, Thorton Shepard now only has to hack that computer, and gather up more intelligence about Marburg and Halbech's agenda in Rome. Those weapon transfers are up to no good, for sure. But around, there are lots of things to be taken.

lpbrotocolp12as02.jpg

The Fallout 2 pistol frame was too complex and full of things that forbid achievements and showing everyone online about beating it, therefore, it took the proper treatment to correct that in Fallout 3. However, Thorton refuses to use any modification titled as "streamlined" because he is too EXTREME for that. So it'll just be sold later. And dumbed down popamole always sell for a good cash.

lpbrotocolp12as03.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as04.jpg

More valuable information about Madison is found in the place. That was the last thing still left to be looted. Now time to finish this mission and head back to the safehouse.

lpbrotocolp12as05.jpg

LazyTown_0034.jpg
: I've got a link to all the transmissions to this station,

lpbrotocolp12as06.jpg

Fffffffffffffffffff

: So... I just stand here and wait?

LazyTown_0034.jpg
: Just make sure nothing interferes with the array while I'm analyzing this.

lpbrotocolp12as07.jpg

LazyTown_0034.jpg
: Mike, you got company, dozens of Deus Vult agents heading at your position. Don't let them get

lpbrotocolp12as08.jpg

Ground defense with popamole.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:x

Now there is, like always, only one way to go forward.

lpbrotocolp12as09.jpg

The battle begins. Using subsonic rounds to not immediately draw his position away, Thorton begins to take enemies by surprise, as they swarm like moles to pop and there is no other alternative to deal with it.

lpbrotocolp12as10.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as11.jpg

A few shock, incendiary and explosive traps were also set, reducing slightly the need of being a BRO, but still, it was somewhat of an unfair fight, nevertheless. Thank Sub-radiant AI for giving a little aid here. Also, for unknown reasons, the left boot and foot of the goon were twisted like if both were made of an extremely flexible material. Or is there something else inside that boot.

: Keep coming, I still have plenty of

lpbrotocolp12as12.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as13.jpg

The battle ends involving point blank shooting as well. Thorton is an EXTREME but smart BRO like Indiana Jones so if a Goon or sandnigger comes with a sword or with bare hands, he'll still shoot him regardless.

lpbrotocolp12as14.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as15.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as16.jpg

Now that is something that doesn't happen in the typical popamole. Enemies trying to attack from behind. But BROS aren't idiots and know how to handle this.

lpbrotocolp12as17.jpg

The battle have been, ultimately, frustrating. However, it seems that it was almost over.

lpbrotocolp12as18.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as19.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as20.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as21.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as22.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as23.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as24.jpg

At last, the popamoling minigayme was over. Now it was time to head back, and let the explosives do their part.

lpbrotocolp12as25.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as26.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as27.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as28.jpg

And getting into his Xbox 360 sanctioned bike with automatic transmission because manual is too hardcore, Thorton leaves the ruins in EXTREME Style after the wake of explosions.

lpbrotocolp12as29.jpg

But one of the weapon caches was missed. Will this have any consequences besides less XP to spend in POPAMOLE special abilities?

No

And thus, back at the safehouse. CUTSCENE TIME! SEX INCLUDED!

lpbrotocolp12as29.jpg

What you'll see next is SFW

lpbrotocolp12as31.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as32.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as33.jpg

Something seems wrong, or maybe it's just the tension.

lpbrotocolp12as34.jpg

Thorton Shepard, being paranoid, decided to see if everything was all right with Madison.

lpbrotocolp12as35.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as36.jpg

bl040.png
: How did it went down there in the ruins?

: I had to blow the place up and fight a large number of mercenaries, but I found what I was looking for.

bl040.png
: Was it enough? Can you take it to the authorities?

: No. If I do that, they won't respond in time. I have to do it.

bl040.png
: No, you don't. Let the police handle this.

: I appreciate the concern. And I appreciate you trying to warn me about Marburg.

bl040.png
: I didn't want him to kill you. You had such a nice smile in the photograph.

: I was smiling? Must have been years ago.

:smug:

bl040.png
: There is it again. You should do that more.

: I try, the job gets in the way.

bl040.png
: I've heard that before.

: I didn't mean to wake you up when I got in, we've had a rough couple days.

bl040.png
: You didn't wake me, I was waiting for you to come back. I meant to stay awake longer, but you were gone for a long time. I'm glad you're back.

: [Tender]Me, too. I was worried when I came back something had happened to you.

bl040.png
: I was having some dreams

lpbrotocolp12as37.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as38.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as39.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as40.jpg

alcg1124.jpg

: Madison... I wonder who is

lpbrotocolp12as41.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as42.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as43.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as44.jpg

bl040.png
: Checking up on me? But you were looking under Saint James, right?

: Yes

lpbrotocolp12as45.jpg

bl040.png
: and I had a parting of the ways some time ago, because of my mother. She's actually the reason I came to Italy, to get away. Taking her name was part of that.

: I don't understand.

bl040.png
: My mother was in Italy when she met my father. He was working for the CIA at the time as an analyst, although she didn't know his job then. When she moved with him back to the States a few months later, she found out.

: He was an analyst?

bl040.png
: Alan Parker. The man you said was working at VCI. I never saw him, I don't know if he knew I was there. Story of my life.

: Your father is Alan Parker.

bl040.png
: Yes. Mike, do you know him?

: Apparently not well enough. You said he left the VCI office... what happened to him?

bl040.png
: I don't know.

lpbrotocolp12as46.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as47.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as48.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as49.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as50.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as51.jpg

Wait, didn't Thorton discover that already in that secret passage in Marburg's Mansion?

lpbrotocolp12as52.jpg

: Nothing I can do about it now, but that's a hell of a coincidence. If so, then Westridge may not be involved in

lpbrotocolp12as53.jpg

: But that makes no sense.

bl040.png
: Mike? What are you talking about?

: Not now, I'll explain later. After we deal with Marburg. Marburg was able to get the munitions into the country through Al-Samad... the bombs.

bl040.png
: He wasn't planning to destroy the warehouse though, right? Was he planning to store the bombs there?

: That doesn't make much sense, the warehouse was on the outskirts of Rome, there's plenty of other storage areas he could've used.

bl040.png
: So there was something special about that warehouse. Its inventory... it's mostly art and museum pieces, right?

: [Joking] Maybe Marburg despises art. Although after seeing his Villa, I doubt it.

bl040.png
: I do, too, he actually hired me because I'd done part-time work at a museum in Rome.

: Marburg hired you because you used to work at a museum?

bl040.png
: Yeah, the Museum of Art in Rome. I think they have an exhibit on the crusades showcased there now... what's wrong?

: Some of the pieces in that warehouse... I'm certain they were from that museum.

bl040.png
: He's going to bomb the museum? But why?

: I have no idea, but that's his target.

lpbrotocolp12as54.jpg

lpbrotocolp12as55.jpg

And thus, Thorton, after doing his first ho, was ready to stop a catastrophe from happening.

Verdict of this Update: Nothing like a ridiculous dating cutscene to relax laughing at after a very frustrating gameplay segment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom