Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Ultima: From Akalabeth to Ascension! (Now on VII)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Thank you Sillelak, I absolutely love this picture:
Bump.jpg

:salute:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
That is the problem with 'modern' rpg games. Lot's and lots of dialog. What I have been doing is using paint to crop the screens to a smaller size. You're still going to have 300 images though.

Elzair

Cipher
Yeah, the image sizes were not really the problem. If they were a problem, I would have left them at their original 320x200 resolution. I guess I just need to buckle down and write out all the dialogue.

Elzair

Cipher
Ultima VII Part 1: Murder He Wrote

Ultima VII: The Black Gate

box.jpg

Part 1: Murder He Wrote

Welcome to my long-awaited LP of Ultima VII! *Applause*

This is the only one of the Ultima games to break into the Codex's Top 10. While the combat system has become real-time popamole, I think the game more than compensates for it. The world is now rather big and richly detailed. I can think of few if any other games that offer the same amount of world interaction as Ultima VII offers. The main quest is pretty cool too. Origineven went and hired a professional playwright, Raymond Benson to write the dialogue, so it wouldn't suck like most game writing (and we can ALL think of examples). Since I am going to be enjoying myself, this LP will probably consist of lots of small updates of my fooling-around.
NOTE: I am playing the original version in Dosbox since I could not get Exult working properly.

uviia01.png
uviia02.png
uviia03.png

What a cherry intro ...
uviia04.png

What . . .

uviia05.png

. . . the . . .
uviia06.png

. . . fuck . . .
uviia07.png

. . . is that?!
uviia08.png

u7Guardian.png
Avatar! Know that Britannia has entered a new Age of Enlightenment.
u7Guardian.png
Know that the time has finally come for the one true Lord of Britannia to take his place at the head of his people.
u7Guardian.png
Under my guidance Britannia will flourish, and all of its people shall rejoice, paying homage to their new Guardian.
u7Guardian.png
Know that you, too, shall kneel before me, Avatar!
u7Guardian.png
You, too, will soon acknowledge my authority, for I shall be your companion, your provider, and your Master!
u7Guardian.png
BWA-HA-HA
uviia09.png
uviia10.png
uviia11.png
uviia12.png
uviia13.png
uviia14.png
uviia15.png
uviia16.png
uviia17.png
uviia18.png
uviia21.png

It is time to create a new character.
uviia22.png

FUCK! It looks like I cannot import a character from Ultima VII, and the given options are kinda sparse.
uviib00000.png

This has to be the craziest loadin screen I have ever seen!
uviib00001.png

uviib00002.png

uviib00003.png

uviib00004.png

uviib00005.png

uviib00006.png

uviib00007.png

uviib00008.png

uviib00009.png

It is at that time I come trotting out of a red moongate.
uviib00010.png

uviib00011.png

uviib00012.png

uviib00013.png

uviib00014.png

uviib00015.png

uviib00016.png

uviib00017.png

uviib00018.png

uviib00020.png

uviib00021.png

uviib00022.png

uviib00023.png

uviib00024.png

You cannot really see it, but it is at this moment that an earthquake struck.
uviib00025.png

I wonder who that blue guy is?
uviib00026.png

uviib00028.png

uviib00029.png

uviib00030.png

uviib00031.png

uviib00032.png

uviib00033.png

uviib00034.png

uviib00035.png

uviib00036.png

uviib00037.png

uviib00039.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
It is not like I have much choice.
uviib00041.png

uviib00043.png

uviib00044.png

Alright. We enter the stables.

uviib00045.png

I guess this really grossed people out back in 1992. Let's search the body.

uviib00046.png

I open my inventory and drag the key to my backpack.

uviib00047.png

There is something seriously wrong with this screenshot.

uviib00048.png

This poor fellow has nothing on him.

uviib00049.png

WTF?! The footprints just stop!

uviib00050.png

BTW, this game is almost entirely mouse-driven. By default, left-clicking interacts with objects and right-clicking moves around. This can be switched by pressing H.

So, I searched the stables and found a bucket with blood in it, a body, bloody footprints leading out the back and a key.

uviib00051.png

I wonder what this place is?

uviib00063.png

This is the Honorable Hound.

uviib00052.png

Check it out! I can read books in this game! Let's see who has been here.

uviib00053.png

Hmm. Let's talk to the barmaid.

uviib00055.png

This game has now added a keyword system, so I do not have to type in everything manually.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What is your name, gorgeous?

uviib00056.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
So, are you just the barmaid here or what?

uviib00057.png
uviib00058.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Flirt!

uviib00059.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
I hate to kill the mood, but what do you know about the recent murder?

uviib00060.png
uviib00061.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Later!

uviib00062.png

I now bump into some kind of nun.

uviib00065.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Who are you?

uviib00066.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
What do you do?

uviib00067.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
What is the Fellowship?

uviib00068.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
What is a 'confidant philosophy'?

uviib00069.png
uviib00070.png
uviib00071.png
uviib00072.png
uviib00073.png
uviib00074.png
uviib00075.png
uviib00076.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Er .. Not right now.

uviib00077.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about your husband, Klog.

uviib00078.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
There are branches?

uviib00079.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Interesting. What do you know of the murder?

uviib00080.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Alright, lady. Goodbye.

uviib00081.png

This doesn't look a bit creepy at all! Let's talk to the robed man.

uviib00082.png
uviib00083.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Who are you?

uviib00084.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
What do you do?

uviib00085.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
So you're a Fellowship leader?

uviib00086.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about the Fellowship.

uviib00087.png
uviib00088.png
uviib00089.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Interesting. Tell me of the murder.

uviib00090.png
uviib00091.png
uviib00092.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
What did Christopher do wrong?

uviib00093.png
uviib00094.png
uviib00095.png
uviib00096.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Who were your companions?

uviib00097.png
uviib00098.png
uviib00099.png

I get a strange feeling I will be following them around for the rest of the game.

To Be Continued.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Tip #2: Lord Britsh has the best set of lockpicks in the game, and they're yours to take if you want them. Try looking above the drawbridge to his castle, can't miss them.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
And don't click on the crystal ball in Skara Brae, and WALK to Minoc. I feel so sorry for you playing in the original, it is SO much better in Exult. *crosses fingers you don't have too many bugs happen*

Pro tip: Open the USECODE file in a text editor, ALL the dialogue text is found in there.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I guess I don't understand why Exult doesn't work for you. It is by far a better experience.

But either way I am going to enjoy this.

You gonna be doing sidequests or just sticking to the main plot? Either way you're in for a long haul but I really hsouldn't doubt you since you've come this far :respek knuckles:

Divinity: Original Sin
what are the pro and cons of exult and dosbox?

I heard exult doesn't have the NPC schedules done right. For this LP though it wouldn't be missed since pics are static.

But one of great charms of U7 were the schedules. It wouldn't feel right without them.

Exult may be more stable, has improvement on graphics and scrolling, and some add ons like a keyring, paperdolls, improved HUD, new portraits... and some bugfixes, that honestly never really harm my playthroughs of the original dos version.

I don't think these improvements are really worth. Maybe if they really pull of that HD version I would be tempted to try.

Silellak

Cipher
Ultima 7! Huzzah! Too bad you're stuck playing the inferior PC version :smug:

I am surprised you couldn't get Exult working. I'd think getting the original working in Dosbox would be harder, but whatever.

I heard exult doesn't have the NPC schedules done right. For this LP though it wouldn't be missed since pics are static.
Pretty sure this isn't true anymore, but Jaesun would know for sure - he's been working on a comparison of the two versions.

A "spector" named "Warren"? C'mon now...
yeeeah.png

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Silellak said:
Pretty sure this isn't true anymore, but Jaesun would know for sure - he's been working on a comparison of the two versions.

I hate thread derailment, so your answers on this can be found here.

Elzair

Cipher
Jaesun said:
Silellak said:

I hate thread derailment, so your answers on this can be found here.

Oh, go easy on them. I am just glad they are discussing the game and reducing the number of bumps I have to make to get this to a new page.

Elzair

Cipher
One thing I am noticing is that the game is a LOT harder than I remember it. y tried battling in the swamps east of Britain and got several party members killed during several attempts. This game has possibly the roughest start of any of the games I have played so far. Of course, maybe I just need to spend the money to outfit everyone in, at least, some chain armor, and it could be the result of setting the DOSBox speed way too fucking high so that half my party is dead before I realize things are FUBAR.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Satori said:
You gonna be doing sidequests or just sticking to the main plot? Either way you're in for a long haul but I really hsouldn't doubt you since you've come this far :respek knuckles:
Hah, just wait until he gets to SI...

Elzair said:
One thing I am noticing is that the game is a LOT harder than I remember it. y tried battling in the swamps east of Britain and got several party members killed during several attempts. This game has possibly the roughest start of any of the games I have played so far. Of course, maybe I just need to spend the money to outfit everyone in, at least, some chain armor, and it could be the result of setting the DOSBox speed way too fucking high so that half my party is dead before I realize things are FUBAR.

Reminds me of Jaana. She died a lot in my playthroughs.

I think it was because she was one of the last companions I asked to join.

And she couldn't wear any armor.

Silellak

Cipher
Elzair said:
Exult to the rescue? :smug:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Elzair said:

The Cyclops cave near Cove is your (training your party) friend.

Also running at very high cycles can possibly increase the Minoc scene from happening, again there are no more bugs at all with U7 in Exult. ;)

Also don't forget Sidequests give the entire PARTY XP, unlike combat.

Elzair

Cipher
Silellak said:
Elzair said:
Exult to the rescue? :smug:

No thanks. The latest snapshot cuts out the top and bottom of the screen when in fullscreen mode. It looks like I am stuck with the original.

Elzair

Cipher
Nevermind. I got it working by just changing a few settings. Well, I would be all set to ditch the original and play through with Exult, but I don't know where Exult stores screenshots (or even if it is working properly). Can anyone help?

Elzair

Cipher
Ultima VII Part 2: Murder He Wrote Pt. ii

Ultima VII: The Black Gate

Part 2: Murder He Wrote Pt. ii

When we last left off, I was talking to Klog, the head of the Trinsic branch of the Fellowship.

uviib00100.png

I think I can think of something.

uviib00102.png

:lol:

uviib00103.png

This is the slider that comes up every time I try to move multiple objects.
Now let's read up about this Fellowship.

uviib00104.png

This Book of the Fellowship is actually the manual that came with the game. Now let's loot the town.

uviib00105.png

Nice!

uviib00114.png

Hmm. I need more than that!

uviib00166.png

I now speak with Gilberto, the wounded guard who was on duty last night.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What do you know of the murder?

u7Gilberto.png
It must have occurred shortly before I was knocked out.

u7MaleAvatar.png
When were you knocked out?

u7Gilberto.png
It was just about sunrise. I was looking out to the sea. All of a sudden, I felt a blow on the back of mine head. He winces in pain.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Anything else?

u7Gilberto.png
The next thing I knew, I was on the ground. Johnson, the guard for the next watch, was shaking me. I had been out about ten minutes. I knew that because the sun had just peeked over the horizon. And The Crown Jewel had gone and sailed!

u7MaleAvatar.png
The Crown Jewel?

u7Gilberto.png
Did I forget to say? That is a ship that was docked here all night. I believe it was about to sail for Britain. Thou couldst ask Gargan the Shipwright to make sure. Anyway, I did not see mine attackers, the guard grumbles.

uviib00138.png

I speak with Gargan, the shipwright. I could steal or buy for 80 gold a sextant, but I can find one later cheap.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Who are you?

u7Gargan.png
My name is Gargan.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What do you do?

u7Gargan.png
I am the Trinsic shipwright. If thou wouldst like to know about a ship or a sextant, just say so.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Do you have any ships for sale?

u7Gargan.png
Thou dost want to buy a ship? the old man asks, smiling. (Apparently not too many folks buy ships these days.) My ships are sturdy and well built. They may not be built by Owen, but they are fine vessels! But thou must first purchase a deed.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Who is Owen?

u7Gargan.png
Thou hast not heard of Owen? Finest shipwright in the land. He lives in Minoc.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Have you seen the Crown Jewel?

u7Gargan.png
Yes, that ship was docked overnight. He consults his log. She sailed for Britain at sunrise. I do not recall seeing anyone get on or off.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Have you seen a man with a hook recently?

u7Gargan.png
Matey, I have always seen pirates and sailors with peglegs and hooks. If thou hast seen one, thou hast seen another.

u7Gargan.png
*frowns* Hmm. Now that thou dost mention it, I -did- see a man with a hook late last night after sundown. I was leaving the shop and saw him outside. There was a wingless gargoyle with him. They were walking east.

uviib00116.png

I interrogate Petre the stableboy some more.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

uviib00117.png

u7Petre.png
I discovered poor Christopher and Inamo earlier this morning. I did not touch a thing. Made me sick, it did!

u7MaleAvatar.png
What about those footprints?

u7Petre.png
They doth lead out the back way, yes? They must be the tracks of the murderer! *suspense* Or ... murderers!

u7MaleAvatar.png
What do you know about Christopher?

u7Petre.png
Nice man. He made the shoed for mine horses.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about Inamo.

u7Petre.png
He worked for very little money. Did basic chores around the stables and the pub. I let him sleep in the little back room. He must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

uviib00124.png

Jeez! I can't even examine a dead body?!

I now head to the mayor's office to tell him what I have found.

uviib00126.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

u7Finnigan.png
What didst thou find?

u7MaleAvatar.png
A key.

u7Finnigan.png
Hmmm, a key. Perhaps if thou dost ask Christopher's son about it, he may know what it is for. Ask Spark about it. He may know something.

First I head to the provisioner to stock up on some stuff.

uviib00140.png

What's this? A hidden lever that opens a secret door to the north?

uviib00141.png

Since the provisioner copped an attitude with me, I lock him in his secret room.

uviib00142.png

I close the shutters so noone will see him.

uviib00144.png

This is a reference to Strike Commander, a 1993 game by Origin. Now, before we find Christopher's son, let's see if there is anything in his shop.

uviib00111.png

I now search the blacksmith's house.

uviib00112.png

There are a whole lot of crates in the blacksmith's house. I wonder if we could stack them up?

uviib00113.png

Good, but I need more.

uviib00146.png

Apparently, people don't like it when I move stuff around.

uviib00147.png
uviib00148.png

guard Such behavior will never be tolerated inside the sanctuary of Trinsic's walls. Thy read cloak and blonde curls show only that thou art a vile imposter and not a true Avatar. To the Death!

FUCK!! I fight them off the best I can.

uviib00152.png

:rage:

uviib00153.png

This time I find more crates in the blacksmith's house and swipe a chest while no one is looking.

uviib00154.png

Chim-chimney Chim-chimney Chim-chim-chiree!

A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be!

I wonder what is behind the rooftop?

uviib00155.png

Yes, this is the primary debug room. I am only showing you this for the lulz.

uviib00156.png
uviib00157.png
uviib00158.png

The teleporter takes me to a room with copies of all the plot items and a bunch of magical loot. Since I am trying to play this game (mostly legit), I reload. Now I head to Christopher's house.

uviib00159.png

Spark is not home, but his parrot is.

uviib00160.png

It is funny that this game always seems to place a gavel near a parrot. I wonder ...

uviib00161.png
uviib00162.png
uviib00163.png
uviib00164.png

So if I hit a parrot with a gavel I get the location of some treasure at 169S 28E?! Sweet!

uviib00165.png
uviib00183.png

It appears that Spark likes to hang out at this father's old shop.

uviib00185.png

u7Spark.png
Who art thou and what dost thou want?

u7MaleAvatar.png
I am the Avatar.

uviib00188.png

Savage Empire reference FTW!

u7Iolo.png
Boy, this is the Avatar! Upon my word he is! He has come to help thee!

uviib00191.png
uviib00192.png
uviib00193.png

u7Spark.png
Thou dost look like paintings I have seen. I am sorry, Avatar.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What is your name, boy?

u7Spark.png
I have always been called Spark.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What is your job?

u7Spark.png
I have no job. I am only fourteen, so I am just learning how to best help Father in the smithy, he says, proudly. But then he suddenly realizes something which terrifies him. And now that Father is dead, I am an orphan!

u7MaleAvatar.png
What about your mother?

u7Spark.png
My mother died a long time ago. I can just barely remember her.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about your father.

u7Spark.png
Father was the blacksmith. I cannot believe that he has been murdered! He had no enemies that I know of. Unless it was The Fellowship.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Your father did not get along with the Fellowship?

u7Spark.png
Well, at first they harassed Father and me when they came around asking us to join. I suppose they do good things. Many people like them. Father eventually joined the group after he went to Britain and took one of their tests.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What kind of tests?

u7Spark.png
I do not know anything about them. I never took one. Maybe thou shouldst ask the man at the Fellowship Branch. Klog.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about Klog.

u7Spark.png
He is the head of the Fellowship Branch here in Trinsic. He and Father got into an argument a week ago when Klog and two of his friends came over to talk with Father.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What was the argument about?

u7Spark.png
I don't know what it was about. Perhaps thou shouldst ask Klog.

u7MaleAvatar.png
I know this is hard, but what do you know about the murder?

u7Spark.png
I cannot believe Father is dead. And poor Inamo, too. It is so strange. I -dreamed- it was happening. Well, in a way.Last night I was having a nightmare about Father. I dreamed that he screamed, and it woke me up. I looked around the house, but he was not in his bed. I was wide awake, so I went out to find him.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about your nightmare.

u7Spark.png
I know it sounds witless, but... I dreamed that a big red-faced man was watching down on everything and... He looked down... And he noticed Father... That is all I remember.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!

u7MaleAvatar.png
Did you find him?

u7Spark.png
No, I did not find him. At least, not right away. But I did see something.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What?

u7Spark.png
I was in front of the stables. I saw a man and a wingless gargoyle running from behind the building. They ran toward the dock. Then I went inside and found... Father. *sobs*

u7MaleAvatar.png
Do you remember anything about this man?

u7Spark.png
All I saw of him was that the man had a hook for a right hand.

u7MaleAvatar.png
What about the gargoyle?

u7Spark.png
I cannot tell one gargoyle from another. I could not identify him, except that he had no wings.

u7MaleAvatar.png
So you saw a wingless gargoyle and a man with a hook for a hand?

u7Spark.png
Wilt thou go find the Man with the Hook? Let me help thee! *pleadingly* Take me with thee! Please! I must avenge Father's death! If thou dost not take me with thee, I will follow thee anyway! *excitedly* I am an expert with a slingshot! I can strike sewer rats with almost every shot! And I am small -- I do not eat much! Please take me! Please ask me to join thee!

u7Iolo.png
*whispers* I do not know about taking a child on the road with us,

uviib00214.png
uviib00215.png

u7Spark.png
I told thee I am good! May I join?

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

u7Spark.png
Hooray!

u7MaleAvatar.png
Now, Spark, do you recognize this key?

u7Spark.png
That looks like the key to Father's chest. I wondered where it was!

uviib00224.png

I now use the key on the chest. Inside I find some gold, a Fellowhip medallion and a scroll.

uviib00226.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Spark, do you know anything about this scroll?

u7Spark.png
I am not sure if it's the same one, but I think I saw Father with a scroll just like that one or two days ago. I know he was making something special for someone. I am fairly certain it was at his shop.

Since the shop was ransacked, the item is no longer there. I now report my findings to the mayor.

u7MaleAvatar.png
I would like to discuss the murder.

u7Finnigan.png
A crime like this has never happened in Trinsic before. I cannot believe this happened to Christopher and Inamo. Please -- explore the town! I would appreciate it if thou wouldst bring me a report on thy progress. Be sure to ask everyone in town about the murder. After speaking with Christopher's son, thou mightest next want to speak with Gilberto, the guard on watch at the dock last night.

u7Finnigan.png
Actually, I have seen something like this before. It was about
four years ago, in Britain.

u7MaleAvatar.png
Tell me about it.

u7Finnigan.png
'Twas before I came to Trinsic. There was a murder with strikingly similar aspects. A body was found mutilated exactly like poor Christopher. It appeared to be a ritualistic killing. I would wager that whoever was responsible for that murder is the culprit behind this one.

u7MaleAvatar.png
I would like to deliver my report.

u7Finnigan.png
Art thou ready to answer some questions concerning the
investigation?

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

u7Finnigan.png
Very wel. What was Christopher's occupation?

u7MaleAvatar.png
Blacksmith.

u7Finnigan.png
What didst thou find at the murder site?

u7MaleAvatar.png
A key.

u7Finnigan.png
What did the key open?

u7MaleAvatar.png
A chest.

u7Finnigan.png
What didst thou find in the chest?

u7MaleAvatar.png
A fellowship medallion, some gold and a scroll.

u7Finnigan.png
Dost thou have a suspect?

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

u7Finnigan.png
What dost this villain look like?

u7MaleAvatar.png
He has a hook for a hand.

u7Finnigan.png
Hmmm. Any leads on finding this villain?

u7MaleAvatar.png
The Crown Jewel.

uviib00241.png

u7Finnigan.png
It seems that thou art pursuing thine investigation with genuine fervor. Methinks thou shouldst go to Britain and see if thou canst find this Man with a Hook. Here is half of thy reward money. Thou wilt receive the rest when thou dost prove that the killer hath been brought to justice.

uviib00245.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
That's it?!

u7Finnigan.png
Dost thou need the password?

u7MaleAvatar.png
Yes.

u7Finnigan.png
Before I give thee the password, I must admit I have had my doubts about thou truly being the Avatar. I must ask thee to indulge me in order to satisfy my somewhat suspicious nature. I shall ask thee a few questions regarding the geography of Britannia. Please answer with the number of the longitude or latitude from thy cloth map. If these questions are answered correctly, then I will cast aside all my doubts.

AW FUCK! It's the copy protection. Even though I actually have a cloth map, I did not want to mess with this, so I just found the answers online.

u7Finnigan.png
What latitude runs through the center of Skara Brae?

u7MaleAvatar.png

u7Finnigan.png
What latitude runs through the center of the Deep Forest?

u7MaleAvatar.png

u7Finnigan.png
What latitude runs through the center of Dagger Isle?

u7MaleAvatar.png

u7Finnigan.png
Excellent! I have no doubt now that thou art the one true Avatar!

u7Finnigan.png
Oh -- I almost forgot! The password to leave or enter the town is 'Blackbird'!

uviib00259.png

Let's blow this joint!

uviib00260.png

u7MaleAvatar.png
Blackbird.

uviib00261.png

We now boldly go into the wild blue yonder: the swamps of Paws, but that is for next time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom