Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's walk the streets of Silent Hill (Complete !)

ghostdog said:
So, now we're stuck between a rock and a cold place. Codex, I'm waiting for your constructive comments. what should we do ?!

Heh. I'd rather have found some sour milk in that fridge than a stupid tentacle.

IIRC somewhere in my cobwebbed Silent Hill memory, I believe that once you take the Dagger of Melchior, but BEFORE you try to leave the room, you have to use the Ring of Contract on the broken chained door of the fridge.

Also:

A few years back I read on a forum an interesting theory to the meaning of this puzzle. It could be a metaphor for Jesus's birth in the Gospel of Matthew.

King Herod asked the wise men to go back to him and bring the location of Jesus ,but God warned the wise men not to do so. Thus, they departed into their own country another way.
If they did go back to King Herod,then the baby Jesus will no doubt be slaughtered.

1) Melchior is one of the three wise men's name, he is the oldest one among them.

2) The Ring of Contract could be the Bible reference to King Herod and the 3 wise men.

"when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.When they had heard the king, they departed."

If the wise men keep the promise(the Ring of Contract)to Herod,then Jesus will be killed(tentacle will break the door and eat you.)

Friggin' Silent Hill and its symbolism. :smug:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
^ That theory is a bit stretched, but who knows with team silent.

Those that like Silent Hill for it's weird mindfucks and sick symbolism, may want to check out 2 movies by Alexandro Jodorowski : The Holy Mountain and Santa Sangre. Trippy stuff.

spekkio

Arcane
Damn, I've played this game 3 or 4 times and I don't remember this killer fridge...

:?

CrimHead

Scholar
ghostdog said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCdkYRx63HM

Song makes me :manly tears: every time

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
GOTDAM. We removed the dagger of Melchior and as we tried to leave the kitchen, a tentacle monster busted out of the fridge and raped us ! What should we do ?!

:rpgcodex: Equip the ring.

Hey, that's actually a good idea ! The chain had a missing link, let's add one using the ring :

2uh5r89.jpg

9736rk.jpg

:BANG:

2wg51co.jpg

Not again !

349fhw5.jpg

Nope, this time whatever is in that fridge , can't get out :smug:

10wvgat.jpg

Now, let's see what other surprises this place has in store for us.

Code:
Chapter XXVIII :

.oo     o                     o      .oPYo.               8 
    .P 8     8                     8      8                    8 
   .P  8     8     .oPYo. .oPYo.  o8P     `Yooo. .oPYo. o    o 8 
  oPooo8     8     8    8 Yb..     8          `8 8    8 8    8 8 
 .P    8     8     8    8   'Yb.   8           8 8    8 8    8 8 
.P     8     8oooo `YooP' `YooP'   8      `YooP' `YooP' `YooP' 8 
..:::::..::::......:.....::.....:::..::::::.....::.....::.....:..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As we step out of the kitchen our gaze falls on yet another one of those sealed doors...

t513d1.jpg

That door is locked. We step further into the looming corridor and try another...

moy11.jpg

10gbuxk.jpg

Looks like a storage room. We find some ammo and health supplies, but there's something else here that piques our interest :

259byua.jpg

30rtk7m.png
It's a pack of Jelly beans.

Jelly beans ? At last something that can really help us. The rush of sugar and the fruit flavors will definitely raise our morale and give us fuel to keep on going. With trembling hands we try to open the package :

51y4xx.jpg

Dammit, it doesn't want to open. We must use more power... UGHNNNN-

33jiqls.jpg

:SMASH:

Shit ! Our irrational craving for Jelly beans made us careless and we spilled everything on the filthy floor... But wait, There was something else inside the package besides candy :

28cgkgp.jpg

These keys turn up in the strangest of places. But before we head back to the Bethor gate, let's see where that other door leads :

zjf0qh.jpg

2uy4vt5.jpg

What ? The room with the video ? Maybe we should try that video tape again...

v7xflj.jpg

2vhzygj.jpg

11r59tx.jpg

LISA ?!

What is it ?

Still has an unusually high fever...

Eyes don't open... getting a pulse...

But just barely breathing.

Her skin is all charred !

Even when I change the bandages, the blood and pus just start oozing through !

Why... What is keeping that child alive ?

I... can't stand it any longer...

I won't tell a soul ...promise.

So please...

Lisa... she was the nurse that treated Alessa. What were they doing to Alessa ? Who were they ? Let's keep on going, we're bound to find more answers.

10gllqr.jpg

e194kh.jpg

What the... The faint crying and sobbing of a little girl can be heard echoing in this room...

2eckkfd.jpg

286wmjo.jpg

2zjalbb.jpg

Cheryl ? Or... Alessa ?

15riaue.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Wait !

The figure disappears.

10377fp.jpg

The walls are covered with disturbing graffiti, but what stands out is that amulet on the wall.

ff1zd0.jpg

With dread looming over our hearts we go back to the Bethor gate.

femftd.jpg

nbw4d0.jpg

It looks like a generator...

2zzomrr.jpg

Remember that key that was electrified because it was tied on a naked cable ? Turning off that generator might be a good idea, after all.

242v2o4.jpg

We head back to the second floor and we're greeted by those not-so-harmless-anymore black ghosts.

2ldennd.jpg

n4hxe9.jpg

We pass their fallen bodies and enter the room with the previously electrified key.

vdn4md.jpg

bdl4wz.jpg

Guess what, there's another door in the "basement" with the mark of "Aratron". We can now access it.

33c6uf9.jpg

wcmiwz.jpg

And another mindfuck takes place...

2n9j808.jpg

mts9bp.png
Everything is going according to plan. Sheltered in the womb.

a15unk.png
But it's not done yet. Half the soul is lost. That is why the seed lies dormant.

346wz8j.png
And what soul remains captured in that husk... is buried deep down in the subconscious.

6pom4w.png
Are you trying to say it won't work ?! That wasn't our agreement !

v7fdkz.jpg

mts9bp.png
If we lend a hand we will be able to get power. Never fear. The promise shall not be broken.

a15unk.png
But the power we could draw now would be very weak, almost nothing. Unless we get the other half of the soul...

mts9bp.png
We'll use a magical spell. Feeling this child's pain, it's sure to come.

6pom4w.png
But that will take time...

1jss60.jpg

160tzt3.jpg

The implications are staggering. The vision fades away and we're left alone in the treating room.

2enqa12.jpg

Harry gives one last glance at Alessa's picture...

4r2poz.jpg

...and then turns his attention to the object that is placed next to it :

23wu1sh.jpg

30rtk7m.png
It depicts a snake biting on it's own tail...

Marvelous. There's one room left and a strange anxiety befalls us as we're about to enter.

23wkuc5.jpg

xni2ao.jpg

A child's room.

if32iq.jpg

Hmm, that reminds me of the cards we found at the school. Anything else ?

xc6mbl.jpg

A-ha. Now we know where those two monster-bosses came from. But what about pictures on the floor ?

acf4g.jpg

30rtk7m.png
A child's drawings are scattered on the floor. They look... familiar somehow.

They sure do. If you take a good look you can make out a drawing looks like a red dog and another that resembles those flying creatures. And what of that dress ?

2dgqpee.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Six, maybe seven... Must be a kid about that age.

You don't say... We then turn our gaze to the cabinet :

5w4qt.jpg

Is this the place where it all begun ? Childhood memories twisted into a hellish nightmare ? Slowly, we turn to face the big metal door at the far end of the room.

9zloh.jpg

2cesnsx.jpg

Five rites and five objects to be placed. We see the carvings of five shapes on the door, shapes that resemble objects we've already found...

2zpl2lx.png
THE ANKH :

The Ankh, also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata, was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life". The ankh appears frequently in Egyptian tomb paintings and other art, often at the fingertips of a god or goddess in images that represent the deities of the afterlife conferring the gift of life on the dead person's mummy.

Eternal life, huh ? Possibly what all this is about.

2liwtg7.jpg

17ac87.png
THE CREST OF MERCURY :

The crest is named after Mercury, the Roman messenger god. The shape of the crest offers room for confusion, as it is a combination of Mercury's staff--the Caduceus--and the symbol for medicine--the Rod of Asclepius. Its double meaning could reflect both the hospital and the gods the cult tried to evoke.

smwwtw.jpg

18dxra.png
THE DISK OF OUROBOROS :

The Disk of Ouroboros is modeled after the ancient symbol depicting a serpent eating its own tail. The Ouroboros is a symbol that has been prevalent in mythology as well as alchemy and the occult. Jung (the famous psychologist) had the following to say about the symbol and its connection with alchemy :

"The Ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This 'feed-back' process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the Ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which unquestionably stems from man's unconscious."

I guess it's "girl's unconscious" in this case.

dmxuur.jpg

30kdmy8.png
THE AMULET OF SOLOMON :

The amulet is named after the ancient biblical prophet Solomon. It is in the form of a six-point star, more commonly known as the Star of David, which is also the main component of the Seal of Solomon.

In Medieval Jewish, Christian and Islamic legends, the Seal of Solomon was a magical signet ring said to have been possessed by King Solomon, which gave him the power to command demons, genies (or jinni), or to speak with animals.

do1d91.jpg

In the center we see a sword-shaped carving. This is where we'll place the Dagger of Melchior.

sdeotf.png
THE DAGGER OF MELCHIOR :

Melchior is the name given in later legend to one of the Magi appearing in the Gospel of Matthew. In Christian tradition, the Magi, also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men, (Three) Kings, or Kings from the East, are a group of distinguished foreigners who are said to have visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.

So, the dagger of Melchior may very well be a reference to the birth of a new ... god.

According to some silent hill scholars the ring of contract may be part of this symbolism.

As we place the dagger we hear a clicking sound. The door is unlocked.

2mz9w8i.jpg

We brace ourselves and open it.

ghostdog said:

sdeotf.png
THE DAGGER OF MELCHIOR :

Melchior is the name given in later legend to one of the Magi appearing in the Gospel of Matthew. In Christian tradition, the Magi, also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men, (Three) Kings, or Kings from the East, are a group of distinguished foreigners who are said to have visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.

So, the dagger of Melchior may very well be a reference to the birth of a new ... god.

:rage:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
RottingNaziSurfer said:

sdeotf.png
THE DAGGER OF MELCHIOR :

According to some distinguished silent hill scholars the ring of contract may be another part of this symbolism.

:bro:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
We have evoked the five rites. Let's see what fate has in store for us...

2vjobnp.jpg

As we open the door, we see two ethereal figures struggling :

2elrv2q.jpg

mts9bp.png
Do what mommy tells you, now.

25fn793.png
Let me go !

mts9bp.png
I just want you to lend me a teeny bit of your power. That's all.

25fn793.png
No !

2vbsf2o.jpg

2h31qqh.jpg

14xebgi.jpg

mts9bp.png
And it's for your own good, too.

25fn793.png
Oh, but mommy, I just want to be with you. Just the two of us. Please understand.

mts9bp.png
Oh, yes, I see... Maybe mommy has been wrong.

25fn793.png
Mommy...

mts9bp.png
Why didn't I see this before ? There's no reason to wait. Herein lies the mother's womb, containing the power to create life !

25fn793.png
Mommy ?

mts9bp.png
I could have done it all by myself...

And with these words, they fade away.

11awymt.jpg

2k0f2a.jpg

Code:
Chapter XXIX :

ooooo 8               ooo.                           d'b    .oPYo.               8                    o              
  8   8               8  `8.                         8      8   `8               8                                   
  8   8oPYo. .oPYo.   8   `8 .oPYo. o    o   .oPYo. o8P    o8YooP' .oPYo. .oPYo. 8  .o  .oPYo. odYo. o8 odYo. .oPYo. 
  8   8    8 8oooo8   8    8 .oooo8 8    8   8    8  8      8   `b 8oooo8 8    ' 8oP'   8    8 8' `8  8 8' `8 8    8 
  8   8    8 8.       8   .P 8    8 8    8   8    8  8      8    8 8.     8    . 8 `b.  8    8 8   8  8 8   8 8    8 
  8   8    8 `Yooo'   8ooo'  `YooP8 `YooP8   `YooP'  8      8    8 `Yooo' `YooP' 8  `o. `YooP' 8   8  8 8   8 `YooP8 
::..::..:::..:.....:::.....:::.....::....8 :::.....::..:::::..:::..:.....::.....:..::...:.....:..::..:....::..:....8 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ooP'.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ooP'.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...::

What it this place ? We're probably in the house where Alessa spent her childhood. Possibly the same house we saw in the intro.

30c964j.jpg

Ominous pictures decorate the walls. The stairs are going down...

2gxn4gz.jpg

Way, way down.

35b6urp.jpg

2ch4au.jpg

At the bottom, the whole gang is waiting.

13yh5pc.jpg

WAT ?

Ok, let's press pause for a minute and sort things out. First of all let's all applaud the translators that got the name wrong, it's Metatron not Metraton. (Although H.P.Lovecraft also misspelled the name once) Now, Dahlia isn't talking to Cybil here, she's just mumbling to herself as usual. She talks about the Talisman of Metatron, who is this guy ?

2v93ssg.jpg

Metatron is the name of an angel in Judaism and some branches of Christianity and Islam. He appears primarily in medieval Jewish mystical texts and other post-scriptural esoteric and occult sources. In Rabbinic tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe, though there is no consensus as to his genesis, nor is there a Christian consensus on his position in the hierarchy of angels or existence.

So what does he have to do with all this ? Well, it's a hint that points to the seals that started appearing around the town. Since it turns out that Dahlia was lying to Harry all this time, then we can assume that these seals that Alessa invoked were not Samael's --since all this this time she was trying to fight his influence. So, maybe she tried to fight Samael by using Metatron's seal as he is --according to Hebrew legend-- the highest of Angels. This theory is supported by the fact that in Silent Hill 3 you aquire a "Talisman of Metatron" that is identical to the seal of Samael we've seen here.

Ok, I think we're ready to go back :

2hf1ldy.jpg

mts9bp.png
Just a little longer and all would have been for naught. But everything is set now, and it's all because of that man. We must be thankful to him.

fabedc.png
Where is Harry's daughter ?!

mts9bp.png
Even though Alessa has been stopped, his little girl still has to go. What a pity...

Cybil doesn't like that.

raniao.jpg

mts9bp.png
heheheh...

:BANG!:

1h779i.jpg

mts9bp.png
HAHAHAHA...

2i044tj.jpg

Dahlia doesn't even have a scratch on her. She just makes a jesture with her hand and...

10gd7x5.jpg

2dmc8lf.jpg

j0jry0.jpg

Cybil is out of the picture. That's when we decide to step in.

muer6d.jpg

mts9bp.png
Well, well, well. To think you'd make it this far.

30rtk7m.png
Where's Cheryl!? What have you done to her!?

mts9bp.png
What are you talking about? You've seen her many times. Restored to her former self.

30rtk7m.png
I'm in no mood for jokes !

25i6hya.jpg

30rtk7m.png
That's absurd.

mts9bp.png
You are the only one who thinks so.

30rtk7m.png
Why? Why are you doing this?

mts9bp.png
It's been a long seven years... For the seven years since that terrible day, Alessa has been kept alive, suffering a fate worse than death.

msgihg.jpg

mts9bp.png
He has been nurtured by that nightmare. Waiting for the day to be born. That day has finally come.

30rtk7m.png
"He" ?

mts9bp.png
The time is neigh. Everyone will be released from pain and suffering.

30rtk7m.png
...!!

mts9bp.png
Our salvation is at hand. This is the day of reckoning. When all our sorrows will be washed away. When we return to the true paradise!

2re45tz.jpg

r280zk.jpg

Uh oh.

i3c29z.jpg

20r73h3.jpg

11jufyh.jpg

2qamdxh.jpg

WHEN SUDDENLY !!

:BANG!:

2nkl6ro.jpg

2iurxpy.jpg

...WHO ?!

2qatout.jpg

This guy is so damn cool. He waited for Dahlia to make the invocation and get her at a time when she's vulnerable.

33o3yh1.jpg

...The epitome of badass :smug:

ptzig.jpg

6pom4w.png
Return things to how they were before!

30rtk7m.png
Kaufmann!

6pom4w.png
Did I ask for this ?! Nobody uses me! You won't get away with this!

5ceot4.jpg

Well, well... Dahlia may be injured, but she's still alive.

mts9bp.png
Your role is over. We don't need you anymore.

6pom4w.png
My, my, aren't we getting cocky ?

mts9bp.png
...?

6pom4w.png
I bet you can't see *this* and keep your cool.

I wonder what he's talking about...

2hrdh8o.jpg

The red vial ! Dahlia's voice is suddenly ridden by fear...

mts9bp.png
Aglaophotis! I thought I got rid of that!

Aglaophotis ? It seems it's a (fictional?) herb mentioned occasionally in works on occultism. According to the Greek doctor Dioscorides, it was used for warding off demons, witchcraft, and fever.

6pom4w.png
All I had to do was plant it somewhere for you to find. Well, it kept you busy. Ha! You're easy!

mts9bp.png
No !

6pom4w.png
And there's more where this came from !

2poruqs.jpg

Kaufmann doesn't stop for anyone.

wk3d69.jpg

1z1751e.jpg

2im5w1.jpg

10mjxhz.jpg

25jjuqq.jpg

We've seen how it worked with Cybil... will she also be freed from the Demon ?

15fizh4.jpg

The girl screams...

zv9dtl.jpg

And shouts...

2lm8e52.jpg

And struggles...

23t4020.jpg

wwg5si.jpg

mts9bp.png
heheheh... hahahaHAHAHAHAHA !!

2yycjmo.jpg

2jebwg3.jpg

qnts04.jpg

9bdkis.jpg

x4ra4y.jpg

WHAT THE-

15fi0cm.jpg

29mr42x.jpg

i6vz8l.jpg

r91kly.jpg

She got freed from the demon, all right.

x0y5g8.jpg

Or is it the other way around ?

14ugffk.jpg

The demon's first thought was to reward the one who brought him here...

29o1w5u.jpg

14m6h4h.jpg

Dahlia got what she deserved, but the demon isn't satisfied yet, he wants more...

20sbngn.jpg

Kauffman is nowhere to be seen, he knows which battles to fight. Harry on the other hand, doesn't have much choice.

2zr14r8.jpg

It's rape time.

wl53zk.jpg

msehi9.jpg

We desperately swallow an ampoule of morphine and reach for the rifle. Can gods be killed ? We'll find out.

20zyyxg.jpg

2moebmh.jpg

After a couple of shots, the lightning appears again.

kanr61.jpg

We must be constantly on the move, or we're dead meat.

29lk8px.gif

We unload the rifle many times over...

25hmq9i.jpg

2qteb2p.jpg

Evading his attacks isn't easy, we almost died there. We use another ampoule and try to avoid being hit.

10gzbx4.jpg

23tp8he.jpg

33jkc60.jpg

Wishful thinking. We use everything we've got to ease the pain and get back on track.

t8mgco.jpg

Run...

b3o9pg.jpg

Rape...

2afxs0h.jpg

Shoot back.

2yl0k68.jpg

We've shot him dozens of times, can we even hurt this thing ?

f0axxh.jpg

The bullets are almost depleted. In a few moments we'll be as good as dead...

25txjdl.jpg

Huh ? The creature lets out a loud, maddening scream...

10i5e1j.jpg

muvmdg.jpg

fyjypg.gif

10hkgmc.jpg

16le8w9.jpg

1115q12.jpg

15yvua1.jpg

2a6qwwj.jpg

2lcxzcp.jpg

Fire falls like rain from above...

2is85r5.jpg

And the figure of the demon seems to have been transformed into something else...

iqhq1v.jpg

1s1g2c.jpg

rr5p21.jpg

r8tond.jpg

Alessa... (Cheryl ?) offering Harry a newborn baby ?

rjgzns.jpg

ncfrxe.jpg

314csqs.jpg

23m35nl.jpg

With what remains of her strength she points into the darkness...

25hj11l.jpg

And a bright light appears.

2d8qqkz.jpg

2le4awp.jpg

Harry, with the baby in his arms, starts moving towards it.

103bkvd.jpg

Cybil, slowly gets up...

11ccnqc.jpg

...and makes for the light, too.

2r70ynl.jpg

95wzkh.jpg

Kaufmann is ready to make his move.

296jd5g.jpg

He starts walking towards the light...

jh7lzo.jpg

But there's someone else here too.

de0dq8.jpg

2rzezav.jpg

Someone who's afraid to be left all alone.

2w1tl4j.jpg

28u5r4g.jpg

r7mwd1.jpg

Someone who craves for company...

34tab09.jpg

hwmqtu.jpg

301kqad.jpg

It was Kaufmann who brought her into this, it was Kaufmann who didn't let her go... (remember the intro ?) So it's only natural she wants him to keep her eternal company.

Farewell Lisa, farewell Doctor...

b8jtk1.jpg

Cybil and Harry don't turn to look back, they just run to the light.

19qu68.jpg

The ground starts shaking.

2wqzwgg.jpg

11l205v.jpg

2udxj0w.jpg

2mgw6ep.jpg

Alessa doesn't have much time.

25f2kg8.jpg

14l0znc.jpg

xf4908.jpg

wa6gdx.jpg

1r2oer.jpg

Farewell Alessa. Goodbye Cheryl :cry:

w9hggl.jpg

104hnxe.jpg

Harry and Cybil are now back in the misty streets of Silent Hill...

do995j.jpg

...They both disappear into the fog.

28s9dlu.jpg

That's it folks ! We've just finished the game with the best ending (GOOD+) !

6e423a.jpg

zlu4aw.jpg

The credits start rolling. Let's salute these awesome guys :

2nsb8s3.jpg

wakldi.jpg

kd7rxj.jpg

xgl4yv.jpg

6fnvi0.jpg

okwnl0.jpg

otff6d.jpg

n6riaa.jpg

And the intro kicks in again... Huh ? What's going on here ?!

23sjkfl.jpg

10htyls.jpg

2qx9361.jpg

If you get the good+ ending (which we just got) Harry's dead wife is replaced by Cybil in the into. How mindfuckingly cool is that ?

2ho8nqg.jpg

:love:

Ok, let's load the blooper reel :

2eznqkg.jpg

30n9d3k.jpg

jjs86c.jpg

It's time we gave a warm applause to our protagonists.

nlsegp.jpg

25k5urn.jpg

f4r1vd.jpg

...And admire the awesome work of the CGI magician.

211qfra.jpg

faas5x.jpg

kbojmw.jpg

Cheryl finally gives us a smile.

246m8ap.jpg

14e6slg.jpg

rqvp1f.jpg

Eh... something like a smile. Alessa plays it cool.

2lwkpky.jpg

a3kp5f.jpg

e8vdro.jpg

Dahlia tries to give us something more :)

2vwaatj.jpg

f3ywrp.jpg

6nro88.jpg

And Harry...

2usjrx2.jpg

2hg8pr5.jpg

16k430x.jpg

Whoops... you almost slipped there, buddy.

6tlmcj.jpg

bijq8g.jpg

ouaxac.jpg

2lnjtcm.jpg

Farewell, old boy ! :salute:

mlmlci.jpg

And farewell to you too, dear readers ! It's been a fun ride. :salute:

2cntx89.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
One of the best credits I've seen in a videogame. After all that tension, seeing the characters as actors fooling around makes you feel good and somewhat strange... it has something of a Twin Peaks feel about it.

Here it is : link

lightbane

Arcane
:thumbsup: :love: :salute: :salute: Well, that's it, the end. Fuck exorcists, blessed water, the power of love, etc. Harry demonstrated that demons gods CAN be killed, he accomplished that with only a rifle (and lots painkillers). Now, about that Bloodnet lp :M :M

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Great Ending for a great LP. :thumbsup: :love:

So what's next? Other endings? :smug:

Or maybe 'Fatal Frame'? :smug:

spekkio

Arcane
Thanks for LP-ing the best horror game ever made, man.
After reading this LP the game finally started to make some sense to me...

:salute:

Now, show us other endings, they're worth seeing. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom