Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Dark Heart of Uukrul! -- Dead and done!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, the point is, it looks like they actually are anagrams, and not just random strings of symbols. On the other hand, there probably isn't any pattern behind them as a whole -- but who knows, maybe there is a pattern and Kz3r0 will figure it out. :roll:

I dunno. :? But I salute Kz3r0's effort.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Bee is most likely still engaged in sinister rituals of witchcraft with Black Cat in an attempt to hex poor Andhaira
lolfacej9vg.png
lolfacej9vg.png
lolfacej9vg.png

Therefore, the next update will still take some time :o

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
10: Two Deaths

In which we die. Twice.

In the URLUSAM sanctuary, we rest a bit to replenish our virtue and psychic points and then teleport to BORASAL, the shopping area teleporter. We stock up on food...

...and buy a light helmet for Bee, a Sallet:

When we equip it, Bee's armour stat goes up by one point and now equals 12:

At the forge, we repair the broken mace:

We teleport back to URLUSAM and take the eastern exit leading further into the deep of Eriosther. Wish us luck. :salute:
We descend the stairs and go down the corridor...

... only to find ourselves in another corridor going south and north.

Something sinister seems to have happened here.

We should be on our toes.
Facing south, we can see a door in the western wall:

As we approach it, we get another sinister message -- and a random encounter:

The enemies are few...

...but one of them is an Orc Chieftain, accompanied by two G(r)ay Orcs. Rocket attacks the Chieftain for 15 hp, and then spekkio casts TEI to boost our defense -- the party's armour stats go up by two points. Kalos recites RALKOR, which strikes the Chieftain who responds by attacking Lord Rocket for 21 hp:

Another sucessful RALKOR almost kills one of the Gray Orcs. Lord Rocket misses:

Bee damages the, uhm, northernmost Orc for 14 hp, and then the Chieftain tries attacking Rocket but misses. spekkio attacks melee:

Why the hell did I order spekkio to attack melee, I have no idea. :?
The second Gray Orc misses when aiming for Rocket, and Bee strikes the nearest Orc again, this time for 19 hit points.
And then trouble comes to spekkio:

:o
Rocket lunges at the Chieftain and hurts him for 12 hp. (Meh.) An Orc strikes Bee for 34 points of damage. spekkio casts SHUMMUR on himself:

The Orc strikes Bee again -- and stuns her:

Rocket attacks the nearby Gray Orc for 13 hp, Kalos fails at invoking Ufthu's aid -- and troubles kick in again. First the Chieftain inflicts 28 points of damage on Lord Rocket, and then the Orc hits Bee hard:

Poor Bee. :/
Luckily, Kalos rushes to the rescue, and manages to successfully recite SIRDHE, the basic healing prayer:

And then spekkio further increases Bee's hp with a SHUM. An Orc wounds Rocket for 18 hp -- and Bee is no longer stunned:

Okay, you orc bastards, now I'm coming for you!
spekkio casts another SHUM on Bee, and Rocket kills one of the Orcs. The remaining Orc attacks Bee for 24 hp, and she wounds him for 23 hp in return. (I seem to remember I switched Bee's current weapon to something else at this point, but I don't remember the particulars.) The Chieftain misses at Rocket. The Orc slashes at Bee for 14 hp, but then she kills the monster:

Take that, bastard!
In a couple more turns, Lord Rocket finally deals with the Chieftain. We obtain experience...

...and some loot:

Now we can finally enter the southwestern door:

Let's---

Oh no not this again.

Yes. :smug:

We run away, but spekkio is silenced now. Grrrrr.
Exploring further...

...we finally discover the source of all those "something has been dragged through here" messages that guided us to this room:

It's a giant spider, and it doesn't look too friendly.

Still, it turns out to be not so hard to deal with. The only problem in this battle is, Lord Rocket gets stunned:

The spider is hitting us for ca. 20 hp; we heal ourselves with SIRDHE and attack it with AMRAS as well as melee -- and the victory is ours:

This battle was easier than the previous one, and yet we get more exp. Not fair. We also obtain some coins for loot.

It looks like the spider was guarding a key. Or maybe the key got here by accident. Who knows. :roll:
Let us explore further west:

There's a locked grate here:

Yay!

Oh noes!

Now this is freakin' NASTY! We are blocked in the corner. :/

Uh-oh. The Orc turns out to be an Orc Captain, and he's targeting both Kalos and spekkio, two our weakest characters, at once, so a bit of repositioning is in order.
As we try changing our places, the situation gets even nastier ... for Kalos:

That's because the enemy can move simultaneously with our movements, and sometimes the AI isn't that dumb. Anyway, spekkio is safe for now, but Kalos is surrounded by two strong foes, which isn't good.
Kalos' RALKOR manages to cause some damage to the Orc Captain. Then a Giant Ant bites Kalos for 8 hp, and spekkio casts SEHK:

And then something awful happens:

All our melee attacks, by the way, either miss the target or cause some truly measly damage:

Switching weapons doesn't help. It looks like this particular random encounter is a bit beyond our current melee capabilities. :/
Long story short, first we're poisoned...

...then hit really hard...

...again...

...and again...

...and again:

We patch ourselves up with SIRDHE, but a couple of turns later the trouble is back:

And then we die.

:rage:

I got so frustrated I forgot to capture a screenshot of Lord Rocket's "dead" status, sorry. But anyway. We're dead.
Death count = 1. :smug:

:decline: of meself.

Per this LP's death policy, I reload the back-up sanctuary save -- and then make it to the spider again, and then grab the key again, and go west again, and unlock the grate.
Another random encounter, this time with three Orcs and a Wolf, without any ants. The number of enemies is manageable, so no problems here ... well, almost:

Still, we prevail in the end, even though Lord Rocket is stunned again:

Yay! And 68 coins for loot.
We come across a drawing:

The question marks hint at a secret door and secret treasure, I guess. Comparing the room's shape with that in the drawing, we indeed discover a secret passage:

Bee discovers it, yay!
It takes us three attempts, and quite a bit of Rocket's HP, to pry it open:

Inside we find ... a pile of animal dung?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
:retarded:
And we're back to URLUSAM, to rest up a bit.

We teleport to BORASAL. Which means ... it's shopping time again!
:yeah:

Let's sell the cap we found (for 4 coins) and one of our daggers -- we've got too many of those -- for 10 coins, and buy a Chain mail for Bee:

As Bee equips it, her armour stat goes up from 12 to 14.
:incline:

We sell Bee's old Studded armor for 230 coins, and buy a Leather coif for Kalos:

It raises Kalos' defense from 4 to 6.

Since we weren't at all effective in melee combat, I decide to buy a new weapon for Bee -- a Broadsword:

We also stock up on food again, and then teleport back to URLUSAM. We back up our game and can be moving on now. It's time to explore further south:

In the end of the corridor, there's a single door that we enter:

Three Orcs attack us, but that's just regular Orcs, so we deal with them quite easily -- and then take the southwestern passage:

The orcish odour is getting heavier:

Okay, let's enter the door.

Like expected. :roll:

Meh, these are all Brown Orcs, the weakest ones.

The fight was easy, and so our exp reward is low.

102 coins isn't bad, really.

Nothing of further interest here, so we turn back.
Another random encounter is triggered:

This time we face not only Brown, but also two Gray Orcs.

We hurry to get spekkio out of harm's way. That done, we have no more problems.

Some nice exp there. And 88 coins, to boot.
Back in the large hall, we discover a secret door:

And when I say "we", I mean "Bee", of course. :roll:

It won't budge -- meaning we have to resort to HOYAMOQ.

After two more HOYAMOQs...

...the door still doesn't open. :/ It's only then that I decide to look for a device to open it:

Sorry I'm slow. :oops: But, well, at least the door is open now!

We climb up the opening, finding ourselves in a room with another locked grate:

Unfortunately, neither of our keys fits, so we'll have to come back here later. *Makes a note in her uukrul.txt*
As we exit the secret area, we are ambushed by an Orc Leader -- which is different from Orc Chieftain -- and three Brown Orcs:

Feeling our POWAR, one of the Orcs runs away:

:smug:
And then his leader follows:

Run away to live another day, they say. :roll:

Yay!
The random encounter rate in this area is dramatically high. Like, really high. A couple of steps further, we have to deal with 5 Brown Orcs -- and then to run away from a really scary-looking group of foes:

Now we can fina---

Uh-oh. It's THAT time again. We flee -- but not before the Orc Chieftain (?) almost kills our poor Kalos:

:x

Phew. It's rest-and-back-up time again.

Returning to the large hall, we take a southern passage:

This is some sort of cavern.

Exploring further south, we find a small coin-filled purse:

Then we kill an Orc Leader accompanied by a Red Orc and a Brown Orc:

103 coins is our loot.

Oooh, shiny!
It's funny how money and gems are scattered all around this dungeon. Do the local Orcs have no need of them or what?

We enter the southern door.

Let's follow the rabbit gnome, then.

The path is long and has its share of turns.

Scary, yay!

We finally reach the end of the passage. It opens into a large room.

A toad that steals nose-rings? :? Is that a hint or what?
We find some money in a corner of the room...

...and a totally mysterious drawing...

...but not much else. :? We can't interact with the gnome, alas, or least I haven't been able to find a way to.
Oh, and there's a secret door here:

After a couple of attempts, Lord Rocket forces it open:

The staff looks fine.

I'd like spekkio to take it, but it looks like he's overburdened as he is. So Kalos it is. For now.

Nothing more to do here (?), so we head back. As we crawl back through the passage, it's getting lighter:

We return to the large hall and brave the northeastern passage:

I smell... trouble ahead. :roll:

And a trouble does indeed appear.

This is a rather strong group of enemies: an Orc Chieftain, an Orc Warrior, two Red Orcs, and an Undead Corpse. Truth be told, I was tempted to run away, but then decided to persevere. :P
spekkio casts SEL, a stronger protective spell than TEI:

3 SEL The Iron Armor

All those who stand with the caster will have the strength of their armor substantially increased for a brief period. This Spell forms magical armor around each person. Although this armor is strong, it cannot last long.

Our armour is increased by 4 points:

We attack melee, as well as with RALKOR (fails most of the time) and AMRASMUR. But then the Chieftain silences spekkio-kun:

:/
Now spekkio's rendered totally useless -- and if he tries casting a spell, nothing happens:

Quite a few turns later, Bee manages to kill one of the Red Orcs, and Lord Rocket slays the Orc Warrior:

After a few more turns, spekkio is finally free to work his magic:

With the help of AMRASMUR, the Chieftain is weakened, and Lord Rocket kills him at last:

Too bad his Broadsword is broken now. We switch Rocket's weapon to a regular sword. Now the victory is surely ours.

Nice, yay!
We go back to URLUSAM to back up our game ---

--- but are attacked. Uh-oh.
Luckily, Kalos' attempt at reciting SIRDHE is successful. But we must flee I guess!

Yup.
But as we attempt fleeing...

:o :o :o

:x

:decline:
But finally we do run away. Phew.

At URLUSAM, we back up our game and then make it back to the large hall, this time going northeast and then turning south:

So this is where LucasArts found the inspiration for the pirate insults, eh? :roll:

No Gray Orcs or Chieftains in this group, however, so we slay them all quickly, getting a bit of exp and some loot:

Movin' on.

Good. We'll identify it later.
Exploring further...

Uh-oh. We try to get Kalos and spekkio out of trouble, but fail:

Kalos is in for some serious beating:

As is spekkio:

And then again:

And again:

We're dead.

:rage:

Death count = 2. :oops:
So, uhm, anal virginity lost? Well, yes, in a way. All this, however, is but the beginning, yay!

Kz3r0

Arcane
Finally.
050508kanji_ai.gif

Many thanks intrepid Bee.
:salute:
By the way how about the dead, you just reload,resurrect or, better, substitute?
For the anagram
AMRASMUR=
surramma OA (ptcl. reinforcing prohibition)
A concise dictionary of Akkadian Di Jeremy A. Black
Maybe we have found one of the sources.

lightbane

Arcane
There isn't a greater honor than to die for the Emprah :salute: I would recommend to replace the dead with fellow codexers :M

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
In this update we realized that nose one of the most important tools of adventurer. :M

Cenobyte

Prophet
Oh noes, those encounters didn't go so well :/

It seems as if the game gets harder with any new update :)

torpid

Liturgist
Getting critically hit out of nowhere for 74 points of damage after having laughed off countless battles -- the joy of RPGs.

lightbane

Arcane
torpid said:
Getting critically hit out of nowhere for fucktons points of damage after having laughed off countless battles -- the joy of hardcore RPGs and Megaten games.

Fixed.

torpid

Liturgist
Bump

Where are you CB? There are more dungeons to map, more secret doors to knock down and more orcs to cleave!

Crooked Bee

Patron
I'm here, just busy with some real life shit. I do hope to deliver an update in a few hours though; it's going to be quite short, however, as I have no time for a longer one. Turtle's pace FTW!

Oh, and thanks for your enthusiasm, folks, but I won't be recruiting any new characters I'm afraid, it's much more convenient to simply reload a back-up sanctuary save. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think it's possible to go through the character creation process when you recruit new party members at the guild -- and I generally dislike pre-made characters.
tl;dr Since this game has the back-up feature, I'm gonna use it.

Korgan said:
This looks pretty amazing. Gotta try it again.

Luzur said:
wait, her?

:roll:

Crooked Bee

Patron
For convenience's sake, I'm going to be naming a dungeon area after the sanctuary from which we start exploring it. So that the "URLUSAM dungeon" or "URLUSAM maze" starts from URLUSAM and ends at URRAN, after which the "URRAN dungeon/maze/area" begins. I don't know if those areas have any "official" names; if they do and someone knows them, do tell.

11: Bats, Birds and Spiders

In which we start exploring the northern part of the URLUSAM dungeon and meet new kinds of enemies.

Previously on this LP, Kalos died at the hands of a totally vile Orc:

We reload the back-up save. Now our goal is to make it back to the area we were exploring last time:

On our way there, we encounter three Orcs -- in a battle area similar to that in which Kalos met his doom:

spekkio's SEL has buffed up our defense, but Gray Orcs are quite tough, and our attacks don't seem to do much damage to them -- that's why we need to improve not only our defense, but also our attack. And that's what one of Kalos's prayers, HOLNAK, is for.

HOLNAK Priestly Strength

Golthur, Silent Lord, I ask your kindness;
Look upon your servant protected by the doyaqur,
Send your power to course through these arms,
That I might serve you better in your designs.

HOLNAK is the second prayer to Golthur, God of the Physical Self.
The funny thing is, Kalos does succeed in reciting it on the first try:

Now even Kalos's own melee attacks strikes for pretty significant damage:

Plus Kalos is equipped with a club if I'm not mistaken, and clubs are good for orc squashing, as Sagaris told us.
Good. Lord Rocket does suffer some hp loss...

...but spekkio patches him up with SHUMMUR. We keep on healing ourselves up with SHUM, SHUMMUR and SIRDHE and bashing at the Orcs. Finally Lord Rocket slays the first Orc, but then is stunned by a blow:

It's up to Bee to melee-attack the Orcs now. Thankfully, melee isn't the only way we can deal with our foes:

Only one Orc left. Bee kills it.

We get some exp and 69 coins.
With this, southern part of the URLUSAM dungeon fully explored, it's now time to be moving on to the north, so we turn back.

But first let's enter the URLUSAM sanctuary and use the teleporter to go shopping. We need some food, at least:

And then we teleport to SAGARIS to identify some items.

First comes a sword we're carrying:

Then a small shield:

:lol:
A mace:

A short sword:

The new staff we found:

Cool. :salute: spekkio will love this.
A curved sword:

Duly noted.
And an intriguing vial:

Oh-kay, so much for our little item identifying session.
Let's now sell some stuff at the shop, since we're carrying too much already.
spekkio sells a Quarter Staff...

...and a Dagger for 10 coins. Kalos sells an extra Club for 22 coins, and Bee, a Short iron sword for 36 coins and a Mace:

Lord Rocket sells one of his two Small shields a.k.a. dart boards for 32 coins as well as a Long sword:

The second Long sword is broken, so we repair it:

As well as our Broadsword:

We also buy new Greaves for Bee:

When we equip it, Bee's armour stat goes up to 16:

Good.
Lord Rocket tries equipping Scimitar...

...but it looks like he can't do it yet (the Scimitar isn't highlighted) -- he's probably too low-level for that.
We still have more than 800 coins left, so I decide to buy a new shiny cross for Kalos the Priest in order to make his undead-turning more efficient:

A Cross of Silver it is. Sorry, I just don't have the patience to save up 4000 coins. My only hope is that it isn't too bad a decision and it won't come back to bite me in my nice little ass further down the road.
Anywayz. Back to URLUSAM we go.

Having rested up a bit, we are now ready to be movin' on. Northward ho!

Turning east, we enter a huge cavern of some sort:

A really huge one. Let's start mapping it, shall we?

A bat attacks us!

Scary!

Luckily it's alone.
spekkio casts SEL to boost our defense. The Giant Bat has a nasty ranged attack -- Poison spit:

No matter how far you are from it, a bat can poison you. Not good.
Lord Rocket attempt a melee attack, but misses. The bat strikes Lord Rocket for 36 hp. spekkio casts AMRAS -- but to no avail; the bat isn't affected. :? Good thing we have Kalos-kun in our party:

Yup, that was a one-hit kill. Kalos seems to be getting more and more powerful.
No treasure, however. Meh.
The room to the south is totally empty:

So we go further east. As we pass near one of the walls...

A click, eh?

Nice.
We try looking for a device to open the secret door -- and succeed:

Yay!

What!? Not even a penny?
:decline: of secret doors.
Movin' on.

Surprise buttsex!

Meh, it's just another bat.

WHAT!?
:retarded:
Oh fuckity fuck.

Kalos recited SIRDHE, and our HP level is back to normal:

Phew, that was close. It would've been funny if the bat did indeed one-hit kill our poor Kalos. :roll:
The poison affecting Bee has worn off, and further we go:

Another encounter coming our way!

A birdie!

Or rather, two birdies. Two Shrieking Birds.
spekkio improves our defense, Bee hits the first bird for 34 hp, and Lord Rocket the other for 43 hp. A bird strikes at spekkio...

...and is revealed to be a Blood Hawk.
Bee attacks the Hawk for 17 hp, and spekkio heals himself up with SHUMMUR. The Hawk darts at Bee and hits her hard:

Grrrrr.
Lord Rocket kills the Hawk. Good. But some time later Bee gets stunned:

:decline:
Lord Rocket hits the remaining Hawk for 60 hp (yay!), and spekkio's AMRAS seals the deal:

Now that's a LOT of exp!
The encounter rate gets pretty high in this dungeon. A few steps later we are attacked by a Giant Bat again:

Good thing Kalos's RALKOR is pretty powerful against foes like that.

A shiny gem, yay!
Now we should---

Oh shit, not another random encounter. I get that Wiz8 feeling all over again.

Three Armed Men -- or rather three Merchants. No big deal.

Lawl.

Meh.

Chalk is one of those totally useless items, I guess.
Our virtue and psychic points are almost depleted, so we hurry back to URLUSAM:

Lord Rocket is really close to the next level now.

We rest up and venture forth, returning to the northern cavern:

A spider thingie, Black Cat's favourite, is (im)patiently waiting for us here:

In fact, it's two Giant Spiders and four Large Crabs.

Looks like a pretty tough encounter.
Kalos tries summoning an Elemental...

...but fails. I haven't yet been able to make a successful summon; I guess it has something to do with us being too low-level.
spekkio casts SEL to raise our defense, Bee attacks one of the crabs for 11 hp. spekkio casts SEHK, the frost spell affecting the whole battle area:

It isn't too effective, but manages to do some damage. After that, Bee finishes a crab off. Lord Rocket hits another one for 24 hp, who is then slain by spekkio's AMRAS. Kalos's RALKOR slightly wounds one of the spiders. The Giant Spiders are really resistant, none of our attacks deal any really significant damage to them, and so the next few turns mostly consist of slowly hammering away at them. Luckily they don't hit us for too much damage either; finally we reduce the HP of one of the spiders to almost zero:

Lord Rocket kills a crab. The spider gets scared and runs away:

The second spider is revealed as a Shadow Spider (cool name btw), and it poisons our dear Bee:

What a bastard!
Lord Rocket is next to be poisoned:

This spider means trouble. Let's show it what we've got!
Unfortunately, it's pretty tough, and showing-it-what-we've-got takes a LOT of turns. Kalos's SIRDHE and spekkio's SHUM help us remain alive, and finally an AMRASMUR followed by a RALKOR allows us to emerge victorious from this somewhat tedious battle:

Still, the reward is well worth it. :incline:
We also get 154 coins for loot. Time to be exploring further east.
As we map each and every dungeon grid, Bee's and Rocket's poison wears off. We approach a door to the south:

Lord Rocket's senses have deceived him, however, for as we enter the door...

...we get assaulted by two pretty fearsome humanoid creatures!

Two Vault Cave Dwellers -- or Troglodites. :roll:

They aren't as tough as they look, however, and we have no trouble quickly dealing with them.

Not many experience points, but of course we take whatever experience comes our way. Such is the way of all true dungeon crawlers.

Bee picks up the Club one of the Troglodites dropped.
There's also a small treasure in the Troglodite room:

Better than nothing.

Nothing of further interest here, so we exit the room -- and get ambushed by a pack of skeletons!

That's three skeletons accompanied by three orcs. Thankfully the orcs are brown, not gray.
Kalos recited SIRDHE, and spekkio casts SEL. Lord Rocket one-hit slays a skeleton, and Bee kills an orc in two hits. Now that Kalos is carrying a superior cross, let's try turning undead, shall we?

Notice the little flash of red light next to Kalos's hand? That's what happens when the priest is turning undead; unfortunately, no message appears, so I can't show you anything but the little red light animation -- and the result:

We see that the skeletons are almost done for now. That means the silver cross has indeed made Kalos's undead-turning ability more powerful. Good.

A skeleton runs away, and then an orc follows. We slay the rest.

Meh. Plus 32 coins.
That's enough exploring for today I think. Time to head back to URLUSAM now.

:yeah:

We teleport to the shopping area, repair Lord Rocket's Broadsword (which got broken again), stock up on food -- and return to URLUSAM.

We see that Lord Rocket has gained +1 in Piety and Vitality, and his max HP has gone from 118 to 153.

Next time: we'll be further exploring the huge cavern to the north!

I hope the fact that this LP is moving ~very~ slowly doesn't irritate you much. :roll: I like describing battle in detail and documenting almost every step, which many of you may find boring. Sorry for that. :oops:

EDIT. Oh, and a question to Fowyr or whoever else has played this game: does an enemy running away means you miss out on the exp, or not?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Dart board make me laugh hard.

Crooked Bee said:
I don't know if those areas have any "official" names; if they do and someone knows them, do tell.

Check the last page of manual.
URTAS - Sanctuary of the Ancients
URLASAR - Sanctuary of the Village
URMOR - Sanctuary of the Deepening Night
URLUSAM - Sanctuaries of High Vault Ceilings
URRAN - Sanctuaries Beyond Reason
URSHAS - Sanctuary of the Dragon
UREAL - Sanctuary of Twisted Paths
URTEHLN - Sanctuary beneath the Pyramid
URZHUT - Sanctuary of the Great Engineer
URQOL - Sanctuary beneath the Cube
URQASTUR - Sanctuary of Adron's Legions
UROQLAMN - Sanctuary of Adron's Palace
URXASZEL - Sanctuary beyond the Beacon

Crooked Bee said:
EDIT. Oh, and a question to Fowyr or whoever else has played this game: does an enemy running away means you miss out on the exp, or not?
I think yes, it's a standard practice. Plus game definitely takes in the consideration who makes killing blow. Maybe you still have part of this exp for damaging monster, but I don't sure.

torpid

Liturgist
Damn, so those giant bats are glass cannons it seems: they deal huge damage but die easily. Or is Kalos just that good?

Thanks for the update :salute: And I for one appreciate the detailed descriptions, so no worries.

WarHamster

Augur
Patron
Yes, more dungeon crawling! :thumbsup:

Crooked Bee said:
I hope the fact that this LP is moving ~very~ slowly doesn't irritate you much. I like describing battle in detail and documenting almost every step, which many of you may find boring.

No worries, please keep on doing it like you've done. Detailed = good.

HOLNAK Priestly Strength

Golthur, Silent Lord, I ask your kindness;
Look upon your servant protected by the doyaqur,
Send your power to course through these arms,
That I might serve you better in your designs.
I really, really like how these spells and prayers are described in the game (manual). :incline:

Also, if Sagaris has a fan club, sign me in. He's Teh Dude! :salute:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Don't worry Bee-chan you are doing fine.
:thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom