Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Dark Heart of Uukrul! -- Dead and done!

torpid said:
Suddenly there are a lot more than 5 people following this LP. Looks like delaying the update caused a bunch of folks to come out of the woodwork. "Need... updates..."

Indeed. I've been meaning to play this one for a long time since I've heard good things about it but never quite got around to it, and now I don't have to! Been following this LP from the start. Keep up the good work :salute:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
New readers appear! :P

Oh, and Fowyr: I remember your suggestion about exploring the secret temple areas, but I want to finish exploring the URRAN dungeon first. But I'll get to it, I promise.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
17: Third Heart

In which we crawl on, get caught in an infinite loop, and find the third stone heart.

Previously on this LP, we got plagued and had to run to the hospice asap. Now that the disease is cured, let's visit the temples and the magic circle to see if new rings are available.
Kalos gets nothing, alas, but spekkio does receive a new one:

7205.jpg

His Protection magic is finally improved, it's level 2 (copper) now:

7206.jpg

Two new and highly useful spells are now available to our magician:

6 SELMUR The Copper Armor

Copper is a nobler metal than iron, and so this Spell is more potent than Sell The strength of its magical armor is such that it will bear twice the damage of Sel's armor. However, like Sel, it is a Spell that is not long lasting.

5 TASRAK The Shell of the Unborn

This highly valuable Spell may only be cast upon yourself. For a brief moment, it will seem as if a cocoon of fine, strong copper fibres entwined with red silk encompasses your body. This magical shell is completely impervious to all physical attacks, but it will vanish before long. Use this power when you have strayed into a position of vulnerability near your opponents; but remember that it is far better to avoid such dangers, as Magicians are never of a strong physical constitution, and can withstand only a few wounds to the flesh.

Yay!
Next we head to the shop and stock up on food as well as buy a -- guess what? -- Plague antidote:

7207.jpg

It's quite pricey though, so I hope we won't be plagued too often.
Back at URRAN, we rest to replenish our virtue and psychic points and then return to the room of many doors:

7208.jpg

My, this room is scary. Last time we explored the passage right to the north of the entrance, now let's head into the one to the south of it:

7209.jpg

This passage consists of many one-square cells connected by doors. The first three rows of cells are mappable...

7210.jpg

...whereas the last row is not:

7211.jpg

The compass doesn't work either, so we make sure to memorize all our movements in order not to end up going in circles. There's also some kind of room here...

7212.jpg

...but it looks to be an illusory room or maybe an infinite loop or something: in vain do we try to advance further, always ending up in the same kind of room. Luckily for us, we finally find the way back.
Back in the many-doored hall, we take the next door to the south:

7213.jpg

7214.jpg

"You cannot map this area". Gosh.

7215.jpg

The fuck!? I was pretty sure I was headed further into the room, not back outside! This game sure gets more devious with every step. :o
After a bit of trial and error, we locate a spinning plate in the middle of the southwestern room -- and taking that into account, we're finally able to make it across. Nothing interesting here though, just a bandage:

7216.jpg

spekkio picks it up, and we're back in the many-doored room. I'll be exploring it by leaving the eastern set of doors for later, slowly advancing to the east by exploring both the northern and the southern doors first.
As we enter the first southern door, a vision of Mara appears!

7217.jpg

An evil curse! :twisted: And I wonder what those "objects of great importance" may be. :?
Further inside this small room is a message scribbled right on the wall:

7218.jpg

"Of the light"? You mean, as in the heroes of light? :roll:
We are the four heroes of light, sure thing: Rocket, Bee, spekkio and Kalos!

Ahem. Let us proceed.
The second door to the south hides a simple-looking corridor:

7219.jpg

7220.jpg

Something must be fishy though, given that we can't map the corridor...
SUDDENLY

7221.jpg

A DOOR APPEARS!
WTF? It appeared right out of nowhere. :?

7222.jpg

It looks like we've been teleported to a different corridor. Twisted!

7223.jpg

A group of thieves attacks us!

7224.jpg

spekkio casts SEL to boost our AC, and Kalos tries out a new offensive prayer to Ufthu, KARNH:

7225.jpg

KARNH Hammer of Shattering

Ufthu, Sword of the Night, Hammer,
Defend your lowly subject,
Smite those who stand near your servant,
And damn them to the darkness.

It's the second prayer to Ufthu (out of five). As you can see from the prayer's text, it asks Ufthu to damage those standing near the priest, which is highly useful if said priest -- who is of course physically quite frail -- is surrounded by enemies. And indeed...

7226.jpg

...one thief is killed, and another one greatly injured. Nice!
Soon one of the thieves steals spekkio's gem:

7227.jpg

:decline:
A thief runs away, but thankfully it's not the one who stole the gem. As for that one...

7228.jpg

...spekkio's AMRASAKIM deals with him in an instant. :smug: Serves him right for stealing our shiny precious things!
Finally the victory is ours!

7229.jpg

Meh, the amount of exp we gain is quite pathetic.

7230.jpg

Well, at least the gem is back with us. :P
The corridor to which we've been teleported turns out to be one to the north of the many-doored room:

7231.jpg

(It's the only explored northern corridor in the above screenshot.)
The third southern door awaits!

7232.jpg

Another corridor we can't map...
But as we enter the door we see in the distance, we're teleported back to the main hall. Oh well.

The fourth door to the south...

7233.jpg

A skeleton thingie, ouch!

7234.jpg

Or rather, four skeleton thingies and two phantoms. :twisted:
Good thing Kalos has a cool, really cool prayer to deal with the undead, IDRIS, the fourth -- and thus highly powerful and costly -- prayer to Ufthu.

7235.jpg

I didn't really think Ufthu would heed Kalos' call, given that our priest is still pretty low-level.

IDRIS Peaceful Bones

Ufthu, Supreme Lord of Corruption,
Through this ring I call your divine essence,
Take back these lifeless bodies that assail us,
That struggle against death's mortal coil.

But, surprisingly enough, it did work.

7236.jpg

And it's totally devastating -- the undead thingies are left with x-tremely low HP.
And so we beat the hell out of them.

7237.jpg

That's better!

7238.jpg

A breastplate, yay! That one's for Bee. :P
We're running low on virtue and psychic points and so head back to the URRAN sanctuary in order to rest as well as back up our progress.

7239.jpg

We've still got some way to go to level 6...
Oh, and why don't we teleport to Sagaris to have the newly found Breastplate identified?

7240.jpg

:roll:
We also ask the sage to identify a scroll for us:

7241.jpg

As well as the bandage we found:

7242.jpg

And a yellow gem:

7243.jpg

Kewl. We teleport to the shopping area to sell two gems and stock up on food, and then make it back to URRAN. Let us now further explore the corridor in which we fought the undead:

7244.jpg

Crawlin' on...

7245.jpg

...we reach a small cell with three more doors.
The southern one...

7246.jpg

...hides an inscription, or rather a drawing:

7247.jpg

That looks totally like the drawing we came across in the last update, but the skulls are a bit differently placed. Hmmmmm.
Another inscription is behind the door to the east:

7248.jpg

7249.jpg

:?
I'd better move all the skull drawing screenshots to a separate folder. :P Just in case.

But what about the northern door? asks a curious reader.
Why, there's yet another drawing there:

7250.jpg

7251.jpg

Oh gosh. Does it even mean anything? :roll:
Nothing more of interest here, so we head back to the main hall. The next door we are to explore is the fifth southern one. But, to cut the long story short, there's nothing there. Nihil. Trust me, I've been there. It's just an unmappable room with a whole lotta nothing.

Which means that now it's time to be moving on to the northern doors.
Oh wait. We still have one western door left:

7252.jpg

Yeah, let's see what's---

7253.jpg

Oh. A mysterious device!
So, folks, will it kill us or will it not? Let's, uhm, touch it gently, yay! Very gently. :P

7254.jpg

Oh. That can only mean one thing: no way should we stand on it. No no no. Sorry bro lightbane, we won't die a gruesome death just here. :roll:
We choose to Step around the panel and find ourselves in the next room:

7255.jpg

Naturally, the automap doesn't work here. Exploring this area further, we stumble upon one more skull drawing:

7256.jpg

My oh my. This sure is confusing. :dizzy:
But anyways. We're back to the many-doored hall. The first of the northern doors hides a fucking infinite loop: you go on and on and on through samey-looking rooms, ad infinitum. That shit is annoying as hell.
:x
Well, at least you can get out if you head back. Be careful not to lose the sense of direction though -- which is quite easy since neither the automap nor the compass works -- or else you'd get totally lost.

The second door to the north...

7257.jpg

...hides three similar rooms:

7258.jpg

In each of the rooms there's an inscription. Here's the first one:

7259.jpg

spekkio casts NGOSMUR to translate it:

7260.jpg

:?
The second inscription can't be fully translated...

7261.jpg

...but I guess it says "No right turn".
Finally, the third one can't be translated with NGOSMUR so we use UMESH, a prayer to Drutho, instead:

UMESH Knowledge Without Wisdom

Drutho, O Worm of the Deep,
Call forth the meaning of these words;
Pass your darkest light over their script,
That they will yield their meaning to me.

And here's the result:

7262.jpg

I've no -- seriouly, no -- idea what those three inscriptions are supposed to signify. I've crawled through those three rooms without any problems and haven't found any secrets or anything... Perhaps they refer to the infinite circle of rooms nearby? Well, I dunno. :?

Anywayz. The third northern door, here we come!

7263.jpg

Yeah, yeah, sure. :roll:

7264.jpg

What, we're back in the mail hall again!?
That can only mean one thing: there's a goddamn spinning plate somewhere in that corridor. What makes it quite tricky is that the compass isn't working. But after a while of cursing and swearing, we make it across the corridor:

7265.jpg

Looks like it's an elevator, yay!

7266.jpg

This area is unmappable, too. :/
There's yet another skull picture here:

7267.jpg

:rpgcodex:
As well as...

7268.jpg

...another stone heart! (You remember that Mara ordered us to collect the stone hearts at the beginning of the game, right?)

7269.jpg

Lord Rocket picks the heart up! Three hearts have been found!

:yeah:

We enter the elevator again:

7270.jpg

And so we're back in the mail hall.

7271.jpg

Oh gosh my little head is spinning already. Stay tuned for more once I come back to my senses!

zenbitz

Scholar
Last message is obviously "No U Turn"

So, "No Left Turn" , "No Right Turn", "No U Turn" -- obviously you should go straight ahead. But what it's talking about, I dunno.

Skull drawings must refer to traps or something... but not sure what room. They all seem to be the SAME room, since the exits are the same....

Kz3r0

Arcane
Great update, I salute your valiant efforts :salute: and I hope that there aren't any more rooms-with-a-thousand-doors.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Kz3r0 said:
Great update, I salute your valiant efforts :salute:

:salute:

zenbitz said:
Last message is obviously "No U Turn"

So, "No Left Turn" , "No Right Turn", "No U Turn" -- obviously you should go straight ahead. But what it's talking about, I dunno.

"No U Turn", huh? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :P

zenbitz said:
Skull drawings must refer to traps or something... but not sure what room. They all seem to be the SAME room, since the exits are the same....

Yup, I'm pretty sure you're right... The only question that remains is, AND or OR? ;)

Crooked Bee

Patron
Here's a bit of this game's lore for you, dear readers.

The Diary of Mara and her Party

The Council have bestowed upon me the greatest of honors and the greatest of tolls. I will lead the party that will reclaim Eriosthe for the Light. Our strength is mighty, yet I know the task will not be an easy one. The dark lord Uukrul has taken control of Adron's Palaces, and we must protect the beacon from evil's hand. This diary will stand as a record of our endeavors.

6th day of Summer

We entered Eriosthe on the anniversary of the first founding: good luck! We came in through the old main gates, fighting two Black Orcs which were guarding the passage. Uukrul has replaced the old entrances with his own construction work: he marble walls have been lined with iron and are heated from within, making them infernally hot: no doubt his creatures are used to the flames. Uukrul has not been expecting us, as he has few guards between his Palaces and the entrance.

We have made good progress through the atrium of the beacon, and used the Ancients' teleporter to enter the Palaces where we know he has hidden. Tonight we shall rest in the Sanctuary and tomorrow we shall start our search for the master of darkness. The Soul Amulets seem to be working, as we have had no problems entering the Sanctuary.

7th day of Summer

The area around the Sanctuary here is unrecognizable. Our maps have been useless. Uukrul has bent the fair Mountain City with his evil will, and now even the passages seem to serve him. I have not recognized the path to the crown rooms, and I have a dread that Uukrul has stopped the access and passage to them.

We have met and vanquished many foes, but they have been inconsequential. It seems that the Council's plan to send in a strong party was well chosen-we are much stronger than those who stand against us.

8th day of Summer

These passages twist upon themselves and hide their secrets well. We have found many strange markings on the walls, but cannot make sense of them.

. . . it was on a wall in a strange room protected by a panel on the floor; there are so many tricks in these passages . . .

We fought a large battle today. Perhaps Uukrul has heard of our arrival: and marshaled some of his evil minions. They were powerful, but Kiriya called forth a powerful elemental that fought well. The spirits may be proud and hard to summon, but they are mighty when their will is strong. Now we are resting in the Sanctuary to regain our strength.

To be continued... :P This diary is found at the back of the manual, and the last passages seem to refer precisely to the URRAN dungeon we're now in.

lightbane

Arcane
:love: For the update. Still, :decline: for not suffering an hilariously exaggerated death.

WarHamster

Augur
Patron
Dungeon crawlin' for goodness!!

7231_500.jpg

Sheee-it! That looks seriously frustrating, especially with spinners and stuff. I guess I would've probably quit my dungeon crawling in the dark heart of Uukrul right there (for the sake of my blood pressure). I salute thee for your superior perseverance. :salute:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Good. You almost overcome first real obstacle.
Also secret room in the temple should be cakewalk now ;-)

torpid

Liturgist
Le mindfuck update :dizzy: Good job not getting lost!

Crooked Bee said:
As we enter the first southern door, a vision of Mara appears!

7217.jpg

What these vision screenshots don't show you is that it takes ages for Mara to materialize, one pixel at a time. As far as I can tell, it's the graphical high point of the game.

maestro2k

Novice
As far as I can tell, it's the graphical high point of the game.

Personally I think that the combat animations were the graphical high point . . . especially the spells!

Crooked Bee

Patron
lightbane said:
:decline: for not suffering an hilariously exaggerated death.

Truth be told, I don't think there even is such a thing as a "hilariously exaggerated death" in Uukrul. The character status switches to "Dead", and that's all. That's why I don't think there is any point in showcasing all possible deaths in this LP the way, say, Black Cat does in hers. It's just "oops, you're dead". :P No special death animations or anything.

Crooked Bee

Patron
18: OMG

In which ITZ comes from above, we solve the skull puzzle, defeat an evil black witch, and suffer a mental breakdown!

Previously on this LP, we explored the hell out of many corridors of the URRAN dungeon. And now you know, dear readers, why URRAN is called the Sanctuary Beyond Reason. :P Still, many more corridors and twisted passages are left. Hell yeah!

7279.jpg

:dizzy:

So, uhm, yeah, the north-northeastern door. In the first room behind it is yet another skull drawing (gosh, just how many of those are there?):

7280.jpg

But that isn't all; there's also another room here:

7281.jpg

And it's p. tricky:

7282.jpg

Not only cannot it be mapped, but there's also a strangely-looking passage here that seems to be leading into the next room. This passage is actually one-way: from what I've gathered, once you find ourself in the next room, the passage closes down behind you and you have to find another way back. A bit confusing, yeah.

7283.jpg

Mara is warning us we shouldn't trust our compass in here!
Still, I couldn't find anything of interest inside this room. I may have missed a secret door or something, I dunno. :? Or maybe the only trick there is to it is to find the way back.

Back in the main hall we take the topmost eastern door:

7284.jpg

:twisted:
It opens into a zig-zaggish passage which is very, very, very long.

7285.jpg

Soon the main hall is no longer visible on the automap.

7286.jpg

:o
Finally the corridor takes a turn, and now we're moving to the west:

7287.jpg

Another blood-stained door here:

7288.jpg

:twisted:
Shit scared, we take a deep breath and enter it.

7289.jpg

:dizzy:
Gosh, another 5x5 room. This time each square is a metal plate. You press a button plate by standing on it -- and, yes, something awesome is bound to happen! :P

That "strong smell of ozone" sure sounds fishy... Let's take one step forward, shall we?

7290.jpg

OH GOD ITS (A BOLT FROM) HEAVEN!!

Half of poor Bee's HP is gone -- why the hell was it Bee who was stricken by a bolt of electricity!? -- and, to boot, we're instantly teleported back in the middle of the main hall!

7291.jpg

:decline:
Now we have to crawl all the way back to the electricity room...

But first things first. To make it through the room without getting hit from above, we must find out which of the 25 plates can be stepped on safely and which can not. Comparing the 5x5 layout of the room with the -- yeah, you guessed it right -- numerous skull drawings, we see that those drawings do indeed seem to depict that very room. It's 5x5 with two exits: an eastern one (through which we entered the room) and a southern one (which, I assume, we must reach).

Comparing all the skull drawings among themselves, and assuming that a skull means a plate we mustn't step on and that we must go for disjunction rather than conjunction when assembling all the pictures into one, we see that there is indeed a safe way to cross the room. Yay! I'll demonstrate it once we get back there.

7292.jpg

Let's proceed. Carefully.

7293.jpg

Riiiight. And now---

7294.jpg

FFS. I took a wrong step again! :godimsomadtheyremovedthissmiley:
Oh well. Time to crawl back. Again.

7295.jpg

Mudcrabs! Horrible creatures.

7296.jpg

Four large crabs. P. easy to kill.

7297.jpg

Meh. Let's move o---

7298.jpg

:M

7299.jpg

A huge bird (it's a Moa) and three Vault Cave Dwellers aka Troglodites. No big deal.
Bee and Rocket slay the birdie, and Kalos recites HOLNAK, a prayer to Golthur that, if I'm not mistaken, inscreases Kalos' (or maybe the whole party's? :?) physical strength:

7300.jpg

HOLNAK Priestly Strength

Golthur, Silent Lord, I ask your kindness;
Look upon your servant protected by the doyaqur,
Send your power to course through these arms,
That I might serve you better in your designs.

Gosh, these prayers may be so misleading.
In any case we soon deal with the Troglodites.

7301.jpg

:incline:

7302.jpg

:incline:

A silver pin, eh? Sounds ... shiny! No wonder spekkio has picked it up. :roll:

7303.jpg

We'll bring it to Sagaris for identification. Later. Now our task is to make it through the goddamn room.

My third attempt is (surprise, surprise) successful! Lemme show you the path I've taken:

7304.jpg

Ooo yeah! Let's enter the southern door now.

7305.jpg

Another of Mara's signature runes. Given the difficulty of getting in here, there must be something important and/or precious here, right?

7306.jpg

Right! We find some kind of medal. :?

7307.jpg

A small and shiny Medal of Escape, yay. In case we get stuck, I assume. And consumable, too, I'm sure...

But anywayz. Conveniently enough, there's a teleporter called MELAS in here.

7308.jpg

So we fly back to URRAN.

7309.jpg

Lord Rocket and spekkio are level 6 now! Finally!

7310.jpg

But Bee and Kalos still have some way to go. Oh well. It shouldn't take too long.
Let's take a look at whether spekkio's and Rocket's attributes have improved, right?

7311.jpg

spekkio's strength has increased from 6 to 7.

7312.jpg

And Rocket gas gained 1 point in Vitality. Nice.

Back in the room of many doors, we enter the next of the eastern doors.

7313.jpg

What kind of an old hag is this, I wonder? :roll:

7314.jpg

Oh, a hag indeed! :o And an evil one at that.

7315.jpg

She even has a unique (?) character model, gosh.
spekkio casts SEL, and Kalos HOLNAK (okay, I've checked the character screen, and HOLNAK does indeed seem to increase only Kalos' strength. Meh.). The old woman is p. resistant, however:

7316.jpg

2 points of damage from a fighter's attack? My, that's some woman. :roll:

7317.jpg

:o
The woman is revealed to be a Black Cat Witch, by the way:

7318.jpg

spekkio casts AMRASAKIM and manages to chip off a bit of the witch's hp.
But it looks like the witch, a being of the dark that she is, is mostly vulnerable to the priest's prayers: Kalos' RALKOR leaves her at roughly half her original HP.

7319.jpg

Next spekkio casts KRAMUR, a copper spell in the Arkana of Frost.

4 KRAMUR The Tempest of Chaos

This conjuring calls forth a storm from the lower planes and casts it upon the beings who oppose you. Where the storm passes, many foes will be left stunned and defenseless.

The witch's HP isn't diminished or anything, but let's hope her defense is reduced, okay? I just hope I understood the spell's description correctly. :? I mean, the witch isn't stunned, but perhaps she's left defenseless now?

7320.jpg

And indeed, Bee's attack damages the witch for 23 hp, which is a great success given that Bee couldn't even hit the foul hag earlier.

7321.jpg

:incline: Much better than the earlier 2 points of damage!
But then....

7322.jpg

...the Black Witch casts a fire (?) spell and...

7323.jpg

OMG just look at Kalos' hp!
:retarded:

7324.jpg

:oops:

7325.jpg

Phew, Kalos is back to normal now. That was close. Too close. lightbane's dream of increasing my death count has almost come true. :P
Meanwhile, the witch casts the spell again:

7326.jpg

Now spekkio loses some HP. Luckily, he seems to be more resistant to the witch's spell than Kalos was.
After a couple of turns, Bee goes x-treme:

7327.jpg

Killing touch, yay!
:smug: You'd better keep away from me!

7328.jpg

A lot of exp!

7329.jpg

:incline: of loot as well. spekkio, being our party magician, picks up the mysterious, not-yet-identified scroll.

Let us explore the room we've killed the witch in now.

7330.jpg

Hmmm. This may be dangerous. :? Let spekkio pick it up. We'll bring it to Sagaris later.

7331.jpg

Nothing of further interest here, it seems.

7332.jpg

Gosh, you're an ugly one.

7333.jpg

Five orcs. Three Red Orcs, a Black Orc and a Centurion -- which is a new kind of orc. Yay?

7334.jpg

:o That orc sure hits hard. No wonder he's revealed to be a Centurion.
spekkio's SEHKMUR helps a lot here.

7335.jpg

As does Kalos' RALKOR. Soon only the Black Orc and the Centurion are left.

7336.jpg

Poor Bee. :/
But then Bee kills the Black Orc, and spekkio fries the Centurion with AMRAS.

7337.jpg

Meh. Not much exp. + 67 coins.
So we return to URRAN.

7338.jpg

Bee and Kalos make level 6, too!

Which means our whole party is level six now.

7339.jpg

My, we need quite a lot of exp for level 7. :?
We rest at URRAN to replenish our virtue and psychic points and then head back to the main hall, this time taking the middle door to the east:

7340.jpg

A corridor. What awaits us behind the next door?

7341.jpg

Well---

7342.jpg

It's another room of multi-headed doors!!!
And the automap isn't working here! :o

7343.jpg

Neither is the compass!
:retarded:

:M

:smug:

Gosh, this game is quite adept at trolling the player. Lemme break down and cry while you patiently wait for the next update! :roll:

Kz3r0

Arcane
What a terrible battle, an hold hag defeated by the deadly touch of another female, Lyric suite was correct in avoid women.

Male25.jpg
"Indeed horrible creatures."

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
DHoU is epitome of trolling. Don't worry much, though. You will soon know why.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Sorry, I wanted to do an update yesterday, but didn't have the time to. And tomorrow I'm leaving on a trip to the US of A, so no update 'til the end of next week, I'm afraid. :/

Cenobyte

Prophet
I finally caught up with this LP. Excellent work so far, and good luck for the upcoming challenges :o

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
Sorry, I wanted to do an update yesterday, but didn't have the time to. And tomorrow I'm leaving on a trip to the US of A, so no update 'til the end of next week, I'm afraid. :/
Godspeed little Bee. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom