Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's see Gaddafi conquer Earth in Modern Day Scenario 2 1.6

ZbojLamignat

Educated
Cassidy said:
The Star Mujahideen Chapter shall thus be formed
:lol:

:salute: :salute:

Blxz

Educated
Gaddafi was born in 1942. Since this is the year 2032 that makes him 90 years old. Better hurry up and conquer the world or you could end up with a 200 year old gaddafi ( or worse).

Still, having lots of fun with this AAR. Keep up the good work.

Also, is there any way to get some sort of update on the tech of The Kwa? I'd like to know if they have maxed everything out or whats going on? There will be no way you could ever surpass them but if you wait long enough all countries would be equal in the end.

Cassidy

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
So, when is the Pimp of Pimps going to reveal himself?

As soon as I have enough reserves to cover every single province with a beachhead sactisfactorily, shortly after the last lapdog falls and Liberal is put in his place, as it's quite obvious what comes next to Turkey.

:incline:

Also, because it's awesomely awesome, I'll now use the Emperor of Emperors of Mankind pic at the start and end of every update.

Since this is the year 2032 that makes him 90 years old. Better hurry up and conquer the world or you could end up with a 200 year old gaddafi ( or worse).

That's what the golden throne will be used for.

============

zul4c6.jpg

Istanbul belongs to the Pimp of Pimps!

HFxIx.jpg

Everything would begin with an encirclement of Kars. Although numerically superior, fortunately the Turkish Army was incredibly outdated, and superior tactics and morale pushed the glorious Neo-Babylonian Army in their path.

mC9Eg.jpg

Lapdog devilbirds are crushed by glorious anti-aircraft SAMs.

0mAo4.jpg

With limited armaments because of the restrictions being airborne ensues, the airmobile brigades make a brave stand against the counter-offensive.

tlOC3.jpg

They try to stop it, but superior speed is greater than superior numbers, and choppas thus get all the way to Trabizon to start culling the lapdog armies. However, they turn out to be not sufficient. Reinforcements are on the way, and even in spite of the enemy technological inferiority, it becomes a tough, bloody battle.

F2zEe.jpg

Fortunately, Jihadzkrieg delivers, and now all is set to finish off with the stragglers to the east.

lEIYi.jpg

GADDAFU AKBAR!

kGUKB.jpg

The enemy can be outrun on their own retreat, and thus, having nowhere to retreat to, forced to surrender. This war is going far more successfully than initially predicted. But it was better to overestimate than to underestimate any enemy.

jjscT.jpg

As certainly as the castration of a man who would rather be a woman, Kayserin shall be done with, in spite of even numerical odds. Neo-Babylonian advanced communications technologies ensure to them an edge Turkey still doesn't possess by the 2030s.

UHV6g.jpg

They may be numerically superior, outnumbering Neo-Babylonian forces at almost 3:1 at the start, but they can't outrun them. And thus, through superior strategy and speed they begin to collapse and be encircled.

seYlK.jpg

TpMmb.jpg

The road to victory draws closer. Soon Ankara shall be surrounded!

TrkJs.jpg

It would be known as the apogee of Jihadzkrieg. To deliver such a crushing blow against a numerically superior enemy couldn't be called as anything else. And as soon as that province to the north was secured, then everything would be a steamroll to finish up. Ankara would be besieged, and thus Turkey would merge with a greater whole.

ZhBGX.jpg

To put down the floating devils of the Great Satan, once the Ultimate War begins, improvement of naval bombing tactics is to be undergoing. Meanwhile progress is going steadily through technologies, and all programs are going well. These great advances shall prepare Neo-Babylonia for the final war against the United States of Amerikwa.

AxPNG.jpg

This war may be reaching its end soon.

BEwgL.jpg

GADDAFU AKBAR

KqUuj.jpg

And thus, now there is very little left. The glorious armies march triumphantly all over Turkey, and soon Ankara shall fall!

xpEtV.jpg

Compared to the early battles, when the airmobile forces had to face serious counter-offensives, seizing Ankara was a piece of cake, in a way of speaking. But this war still brought serious casualties, although now victory was very, very close.

46Ol1.jpg

mig-35.jpg

I personally added descriptions to tech components because seeing that dull blank was getting on my nerves.

Finally, Neo-Babylonia begins to surpass the Islamic Soviet Union in aircraft technology, although the MiG-35 is already deemed venerable by the standards of 2030.

KWnEx.jpg

zul4c6.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW LIBERAL BECAUSE GEORGIA IS COMING NEXT!

anus_pounder

Arcane
I was about to say Tech Teams, but then I figured Israel probably gave him better ones.

EDIT 1: Are you planning on ever creating a navy? As far as I know, naval tech seems bugged or something. As best korea, I couldn't research 'Post Cold War Ship to Ship missiles' despite having researched literally everything else.

EDIT 2: What country in Asia (apart from Russia and China) has AWACS tech teams? Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand don't. :x

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Fun fact: Due to how fucked up IC distribution and the economic system in MDS are, Israel can't even use their research teams without going bankcrupt.

exe

Augur
anus_pounder said:
I was about to say Tech Teams, but then I figured Israel probably gave him better ones.

EDIT 1: Are you planning on ever creating a navy? As far as I know, naval tech seems bugged or something. As best korea, I couldn't research 'Post Cold War Ship to Ship missiles' despite having researched literally everything else.

The Post CW and 21st century ship missiles were already bugged in 1.5. They have as a requirement themselves, so you have to manually change that.

anus_pounder

Arcane
exe said:
anus_pounder said:

The Post CW and 21st century ship missiles were already bugged in 1.5. They have as a requirement themselves, so you have to manually change that.

:thumbsup:

exe

Augur
Would you upload those research component fluff texts? Pretty please? :)

Tbh, I'm not really seeing any improvement on the AI from 1.5 (not that I played long).

This is me as little 44IC South Korea fighting (and slowly winning) WW3 on my own :M
Less than two months since war started and I'm already in Beijing. That wasn't my aim, but North Korea was much easier than thought and the border with China was almost empty, so I thought let's see how far I can get before the Chinese get their shit together. They don't, I'm now owning everything down to Hong Kong and have the same IC as China now. Except Hong Kong, their new capital with 6 or 7 divisions, urban and a strait, fuck that shit :( The TC (600/150 lol) is actually more of a problem than my enemies sending in divisions piecemeal for me to maul. I'm actually surprised where the chinese keep getting all those divisions from, did they stack half their army at the border with India or what?

The AI seems to be completely incapable to use their air force even one bit. It wasn't that bad in vanilla or other mods. They just keep rebasing them every 5 minutes and then they obviously have no organisation to do anything ever. No American or Japan jets has done anything so far, I even had to save Taiwan and southern Japan from 2 or 3 russian/chinese airwings who miraculously got into the air. The AI is also useless with their navy. All those US carriers sitting in their ports. And the Japanese with their navy, that is equal to China decide to split everything up into 2 ships per fleet so they can be sunk piecemeal. They are also not sending troops to help out or even try naval invasions. China did some in the Philipines. But the US and UK just sit there and do jack shit fighting wise (except rebasing air wings hur dur), not even helping poor little Scandinavia against Russia. It just retarded when I have to invade China completely alone without any support, and I'm still winning :retarded:

*that is with only building ecw for my fighters and putting all my IC into upgrading, half my army is still 1985 stuff, SR are 4.5g and LR 4g.

Cassidy

Arcane
Funnily enough, AI actually used Air Force all along, and in one of the previous updates, some divisions even got wiped out in North Africa due to reckless bombings. It is very prone to over-rush though, as shown in the Egyptian war and in the attempt to hold off Kwa' where dozens of US divs were encircled and defeated. Having played 1.5 I have to say it's way better, at least because now air force alone is no longer certain way to win wars, and they can get raped if they target large stacks instead of small groups of land units, while AI has been improved. Of course I never tried attacking China, thus maybe some countries still retain shit AI files from 1.5 and others don't.

Was anything of value gained from Turkey? Aside from more IC, that is.

Access to Europe's backdoor. Considering they are all focused on the everlasting war against Russia, once the time is right from Istanbul the Light of Islam will once again reach Europe!

Also control over and access to the Black Sea.

Gotta say, this is the best LP ever. Looking forward to the next update.

It's not as challenging or epic as my other Hearts of Iron 2 LP that started with Poland and ended with most of the world conquered by alien invaders. In fact, I'm going to update that one first.

Cassidy

Arcane
anus_pounder said:
Did you add research fluff to all the techs or just a few?

Just on the ones I intend to showcase through the following updates. I didn't create this mod, but I could do some minor changes to make it a bit cooler to write an AAR of, now that I made it obvious fluff is something MDS will always be lacking at.

Knowing everything as I do, the official descriptions of the final MDS 2 1.6 version will probably not be very interesting.

Destroid

Arcane
And to fix the retarded mistakes in the tech tree, can't believe the creator didn't notice that stuff.

Cassidy

Arcane
Destroid said:
And to fix the retarded mistakes in the tech tree, can't believe the creator didn't notice that stuff.

According to all available data on such regards, MDS is the most downloaded of all Hearts of Iron 2 mods. Why? Why? Why?

Call of Duty: Black Cocks sales figures compared to Fallout 1 sales figures :M

============================

ff8o49.jpg

The Return of the King of Kings

aZfRd.jpg

In other to keep them from trying anything while the glorious Neo-Babylonia is focusing their attentions elsewhere, trade relations are opened with Greece and Bulgaria, the newest neighbors after the fall of the Turkish lapdog.

HdO6T.jpg

Simply with the goal of putting to an end a very annoying guy from Georgia know as Glyphwright or Liberal, the next target in the expansion of Neo-Babylonia is promptly chosen. Tired of Liberal's continual bullshit, countless were already rebelling against Georgia by the time the mercy blow was to be given. This war was predicted to last as much as Liberal's capability of writing intelligent posts in KKKodex.

:M

rSWy1.jpg

Although, in an act of fairness, the Pimp of Pimps and Barzani sent a quite small force only to seize Georgia, against which their army numerically could stand a chance, they proved to be so sadly outdated that in the end, their fate was sealed from the moment the war was declared.

JHAo5.jpg

Thus the Light of Islam shines brightly over Georgia, and yet, after the celebrations of a small victory, Liberal is nowhere to be found, which makes this all have a bitter taste, for the nuisance will carry on in its insults against the religion of peace and in its insistence to argue inanely with the Suffi of inanity, Andhaira. At least until wherever Liberal moved to was set up with an Internet, there would be silence.

:incline:

EeRIO.jpg

In an act of magnanimous respect for the Palestinians, Neo-Babylonia allows them to pursue their own fate from now on, independently from any political influence of the ones who set them free from Zionist oppression. It is a historical moment, a day which will live forever

EwsXe.jpg

EJeWL.jpg

Meanwhile, free of Zionist and Great Satan's mind control, the Israelis continue to contribute for the glory of this far greater goal than petty racism against the goyim. And thus the research for the power armors that shall be used by the Star Mujahideens begin, as one day they shall change the word. And yet, with the final, absolute freedom given to Palestine, this is a day which will live

444398424_a3b5ca9378.jpg

IN INFAMY!

Shortly after Palestine was granted full autonomy as a fully independent State, the Great Satan has invaded and occuppied Gaza. This was intolerable, it was obviously an act of provocation, to tyrannize those Neo-Babylonia has given freedom to. And now, things were very different from the last time, perhaps it was too early, but to show weakness right now could collapse the very essence of Neo-Babylonia. It is time to make the great move, and then, never turn back, never concede, never negotiate with the imperialist!

And thus all mobile forces of Neo-Babylonia were redeployed to the borders with the tyranny of Kwanzania. The time was coming for a great change, an event that would continue what has once been started, decades ago. It was the beginning of the year 2032, when everything would explode in a new Great War...

Q7YTJ.jpg

3046113777_6f08a8e37f.jpg

eGHIJ.jpg

mp.jpg

ITZ COMING!

aqcPZ.jpg

Concentrating their forces like that begged for an encirclement, and thus, the first moves were made exactly with that purpose in mind. Although technologically advanced, the Great Satan forces were overwhelmed by the superior elan of Neo-Babylonian forces, and their superior mobility as the majority of their army was made by air cavalry. If Quantara is secured, Suez will once again belong to their rightful heir. Gaddafi's sudden resurgence marks a new age for Africa after so much oppression by the Great Satan.

8pjeP.jpg

With superior mobility, the Kwans are being gradually surrounded, as a great blow shall now be delivered while most of their army is believed to be at home, oppressing and murdering their own people in the name of the fascist dictatorship in power there.

poiXN.jpg

Palestine is once again free from Zionist and Amerofascist oppression! The Invincible Colonel's return is marked by an onset of great victories against the destroyer of the Islamic Soviet Union, and one way or another, Africa shall be freed from this oppression and tyranny!

QfatG.jpg

Glorious Airmobile brigades cut off entirely the enemy from any chances of retreating. Thus slowly, they are forced to surrender or die, and thus, right now, more than ten Kwanzanian divisions were already defeated, in the first days of this war, and the last presences of the Great Satan in the Middle East are entirely removed. Although not directly supporting it, Ahmadinejad sends a letter of congratulations to Gaddafi, and becomes the first one to recognize him as the righful new ruler of the Neo-Babylonia. Of course, his intolerant and theocratical regime is an obstacle for the future, but unlike others, when the time comes, he'll be given the change to give in peacefully because of his contributions in the fight against the devil.

v08LY.jpg

Speaking of the devil, meanwhile, aware of the outbreak of the war, guerrillas within Amerikwa make their moves, in the hopes this may be their chance of overthrowing the fascist government while they are forced to move most of their army in Africa for the coming conflict, unaware that it was the Emperor of Emperors who funded their struggle in the first place. Thus the Fifth Column marches on to destroy the Great Satan.

XCP4N.jpg

Due to both convenience and need, a very big oil exports deal is made with Germany, in the hopes of keeping the European Union out of this great conflict for Africa. At the same moment, the advancing Neo-Babylonian forces finally arrive in Libya, and begin the road towards Tripoli, accompanied by the King of Kings in person. A large part of the army stays behind however, for the battle of Mount Sinai was tough, and they were recovering organization.

Nkp36.jpg

And that was fortunate, for once again, Mount Sinai would become the ground of a sneak amphibious offensive by the British lapdogs, which weren't suffering with a Civil War and thus could send everything they got in this. The Islamarine Corps thus advance against their beachhead, before they can secure it. Hopefully this won't mark the same tidings the last time a Great Satan's amphibious assault in Mount Sinai did.

5R3B7.jpg

After a tough battle, the superior mobility of the Islamarines turn the tide, and thus the two divisions end forced to surrender. Soon this threat will be hopefully over. Meanwhile, multiple garrisons are being built to protect the beachheads from future aggression.

U9Ylq.jpg

One last landing occurs, and for a moment, it seemed this time they would succeed. But soon reinforcements would arrive to help the Islamarines at driving them out. This time, the same mistakes of the last time this happened wouldn't be repeated.

lrkfp.jpg

And they weren't. Mount Sinai was secured. The enemy's hope of disrupting the advance of the glorious Neo-Babylonian forces was broken. Both through East Africa and North Africa the liberation continued, and so far, it was believed they left only a skeleton force to hold out, because of the Fifth column works and of the threat of a revolution against their fascist and imperialist government back home. Some claimed the meat of the occupation forces was the ones successfully encircled and destroyed in Mount Sinai.

7e0ky.jpg

So is that how they call themselves these days? Have the manboons declined this much that they are now inspired by POPAMOLE shit games? Considering most of the younger officers of Amerikwa by the 2030s grew up on Halo and Modern Warfare, it's no surprise at all, as it is no surprise, that in spite of their technological advance, they are doomed to defeat.

yOdV4.jpg

Tripoli is held by Great Satan forces. An entire, highly modern division against three airmobile brigades. The mastery of the Islamarines in urban warfare is thus demonstrated, and in spite of being outnumbered, their speed and mobility make up, and street by street, they liberate the long oppressed Tripoli, for it will soon have a very important visitor coming back home.

57oYb.jpg

2mwsg1t.jpg

THE KING OF KINGS HAS RETURNED TO TRIPOLI! THE GREAT SATAN SHALL FALL AND NOBODY SHALL EVER STOP THE GLORY OF NEO-BABYLONIA!

Vaarna_Aarne

Now all that's missing is MCA joining Neo-Babylonia as a minister rather than stay in the Kwa, and Troika resurrected as a tech team.

Cassidy

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Now all that's missing is MCA joining Neo-Babylonia as a minister rather than stay in the Kwa, and Troika resurrected as a tech team.

:mca:

Hellraiser said:
Imperialism will be purged from Earth!

Fixed.

This update is here in homage to the supposed death of Bin Laden. But considering you don't even know what you don't know, I wouldn't be so sure about it.

========================================

The Battle for Tripoli. The Staging of a decisive blow against Kwanzania.

sOXS6.jpg

Hoping to encircle them deep within the desert, the Islamarines allow for the Great Satan agents to advance further while holding Zuara.

HeS6C.jpg

3rd Jihadzkrieg Corps advance in a movement to encircle even more of them in Assab. This will be the true legacy of this great war. Superior strategy and mobility to beat greater numbers.

yVRkg.jpg

It didn't take much time before some real opposition came in against the freshly liberated Libya. The Islamarines did their best to hold Zuara against all those tanks and advanced armored vehicles. It turn out too much, and rather than wasting time on a battle they couldn't win, they retreat to Tripoli.

RPlo7.jpg

Where they are both outnumbered and under-equipped against the might of the enemy tanks. Bravely, they fight through the city, doing their best and never giving up on the light of Islam. The glory of the King of Kings shines over their courage. And thus, they successfully defend Tripoli, and are personally congratulated by the Invincible Colonel who still remained in the recently liberated city.

GkN0a.jpg

An HQ group, not any one, but the Light of Islam, is attacked. They are barely prepared to hold out their ground alone, but they do what they can, hoping reinforcements will be coming soon enough to stop it. The Islamarines in Tripoli are ordered to immediately come to their aid. Their speed saves the loss of Homs, and thus the front lines remain unchanged. Soon the slower divisions will come to bolster Tripoli's defense. And once again it is proven it takes more than simple violent to put down the Light of Islam.

w157e.jpg

All the investments in research and development will soon bring serious fruits. First, a program to upgrade the T-90 tanks currently used by Neo-Babylonia begins, but in time, a tank of the future shall be developed, to give an unequal edge for the glorious army and make it an equal to the Great Satan in technology, but this upgrade will have its practical results way sooner, and thus it becomes the first step.

h69fm.jpg

Everything is going according to the plan.

GADDAFU AKBAR!

pJOaZ.jpg

And thus the time comes to make a stand. Hopefully this time Zuara will be held.

JfNmH.jpg

But they couldn't succeed at it, and once again, the front lines moved to Tripoli, as a growing legion of the Great Satan was coming from Tunisia. This may be the greatest of all battles fought to rid Africa of imperialism.

zxTF1.jpg

2mwsg1t.jpg

And no matter the cost, victory shall be the only result!

FhnD9.jpg

But the challenge never ends. The Kwans keep launching offensives to take over Tripoli, while more reinforcements are at last coming to support and hopefully begin to drive the enemy forces west.

9FAbH.jpg

It was the 7th of March, when the great encirclement would be done, with the goal of cutting off a large part of the Kwan army in Africa from any supplies, and thus delivering one great victory for the Emperor of Emperors. The offensive against Sfax was swift, brutal and efficient. However, it fails. Several airmobile brigades suffer so heavy losses along it that they are utterly destroyed within the battle, and thus, it may be require an entire corps of Islamarines to push through.

VrZvO.jpg

The GM-1 Intifada is being designed to become the first home-developed air superiority fighter of Neo-Babylonia, borrowing salvaged ideas from the ruins of the long fallen Islamic Soviet Union for a 5th generation air superiority fighter. Named in honor to the struggle of the Palestinian freedom fighters, its development will be as meaningful as ever as now Palestine is free from Great Satan or Zionist imperalism.

EltSh.jpg

A new offensive was launched, and this time, it succeeded, while the Islamarine largest formation struggled to defend Sfax. These were great battles, that would be forever remembered in History, for they were marking the beginning of a new age, for it was clear that, the end of the Kwanzanian Empire was near, and unlike Rome, their fall would be far more merciless and deliver far greater justice.

64Esc.jpg

Has the Great Satan fallen so low, so deep into the bottom, that now they beg for peace with Neo-Babylonia and are willing to cede a large part of what their imperialistic meddling took back to the rightful King of Kings? It is obvious, if they weren't desperate, they'd have never done this in the first place. But of course, the only answer to such a request was silence and death to those who serve the cause of imperialism!

L7AIZ.jpg

And thus, with hundreds of thousands of them isolated and starving in the desert, the time to deliver a crushing blow against their army begins.

k25LF.jpg

Forced to kill their own people fighting for freedom and abroad, their army is utterly demoralized and all it took to start breaking it was a sound beating and major strategic victory. The imperialists were slowly being driven out of Africa, but now, they would never step again on Africa, once this is finished.

4kf5I.jpg

24zivc3.jpg

Great victories are achieved and more of the enemy forces will soon be pocketed as well. The motion is set, and now there is little stopping a major victory in Africa.

NpQKo.jpg

THE ULTIMATE DOOM EXPANSION SET FOR KWANZANIA WILL BE DELIVERED BY THE GLORIOUS HAND OF THE KING OF KINGS, EMPEROR OF EMPERORS AND INVINCIBLE COLONEL!

Vaarna_Aarne

Are partisans tougher in MDS or something? In HoI2, I did a similar strategy with the Kwa against the Soviet-occupied France and Netherlands, but they partisans were always put down in short order.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I just love the internal Codexian lingo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom