Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Dark Heart of Uukrul! -- Dead and done!

zenbitz

Scholar
And this is no trite matter: Kalos's attributes are now PERMANENTLY decreased! Surprised And the game is devilish enough to rewrite your save at this point! So I have to reload the latest back-up sanctuary save and go back to this point. Oh my.

BOO! Not hardcore enough! Take your attribute hits like a man!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
zenbitz said:
Take your attribute hits like a man!

I can't. :/

Really, I hold each and every one of my character's stats too dear to tolerate that kind of thing. A permanent decrease in any of the stats is, to me, the most horrible thing to happen in an RPG. Silly, I know.

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
This is an awesome (not DA2-awesome) game. This thread just inspired me to get back to it!
My PCs were around level 5 IIRC.
I probably won't be able to finish it without cheating though, let's say this LP might serve as a... hmmm... reference :lol:

Good job, you corrupted apidae.

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
Thanks for the hug, but I hope bees are not a vector of plague.
Anyway... BEYONG!

I just got to the crossword, and as a non native english speaker, I'm beginning to feel the urge to cheat a bit (I only found ASH for now :retarded: but I will have time at work to think about the rest)

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
dextermorgan said:
SO I finally take the time to catch up with this LP and...

... It's totally worth it. Riveting read Bee, keep it up!

:love:

I will keep it up, sure. I've finally beaten the dungeon of the Great Engineer and reached URQOL, by the way; will post an update in a couple of days. :incline:

On the other hand, the next dungeon is... is... OMG. :decline:

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
Oh my god I just passed the crossword and diamond/square puzzle and it would have taken me 20 years of meditation to solve it by myself. Some of the word definitions were pretty wicked!
And I wouldn't have thought of praying in front of the mirror, as I read the manual quite fast.
Nasty, nasty, evil game! :love:

Crooked Bee

Patron
The game is nasty and evil indeed! :P
I don't have the time right now for typing a long, long update covering the Great Engineer dungeon in one go, so I'll break it in two. Here's Part 1. Expect Part 2 to be up tomorrow.

25: Great Engineer, Part 1

In which we crawl through long corridors and get flooded.

Last time we climbed atop the Pyramid with its numerous torture chambers and received another stone heart, now it's time to be moving on -- the dungeon of the Great Engineer awaits!

Vzum8.jpg

We exit URZHUT via the eastern door.

0MjEC.jpg

Entering narrow clay passages now.

93Vi8.jpg

They are pretty well-guarded.

6ED1m.jpg

Four samurai here.

AuU89.jpg

Their swords are poisoned!
Kalos invokes DROM to boost up our party's melee attack power.

KAkB0.jpg

And then NULAMIR to prevent the samurai from casting spells (iirc they have some spells at their disposal).

NULAMIR The Quiet House

Fshofth, On the shore of the lost lake,
There is a house. Though the spell makers talk,
It is quiet still. For though chanting sounds,
It will little disturb the air where they dwell.

Wu18N.jpg

Finally, after a few turns of hacking and slashing, spekkio's KUNLAZAR strikes the remaining foes down.

HuEul.jpg

We receive some nice exp.

bfzmk.jpg

And a fair amount of coins plus a breastplate.
Looking at our party profiles, I notice we're close to being overencumbered. That's because I forgot to visit the shop earlier. Oh well, let's head back for a while.

We sell Lord Rocket's current Battle Shield and give him the Warshield we found in the Pyramid:

Oxw1s.jpg

As he equips it, Rocket's AC increases from 27 to 28. :salute:
We also identify the newly-found breastplate at Sagaris and sell it for 73 coins. Now we're free to be movin' on.

E1QSz.jpg

The corridors to the east of URZHUT are long and mostly linear. This room has two exits, however, a northern and a southern one. We head north first.

g3eYD.jpg

Two samurai assault us. Fools.

D2s5a.jpg

Samurai are easy to kill yet they land good experience.

WGTf5.jpg

As well as good loot. Kewl.
After a pretty longish crawl, we reach a dead end.

VZPr2.jpg

Well, at least we're rewarded with a scroll. spekkio picks it up.

f4htk.jpg

Now on to the southern passage.

gPYsJ.jpg

Clay, clay all around.

n7Y1M.jpg

Parchment? :? Well, Kalos picks it up.

SFvli.jpg

More samurai to slaughter!

D7k9a.jpg

V5PHL.jpg

Not bad. But we're exhausted so return to URZHUT to rest.
Then we teleport to Sagaris, have the two scimitars and parchment identified...

U46qi.jpg

...and sell them at the shop.
As we visit the Circle of Magicians, spekkio receives a new ring:

7UjuO.jpg

:incline:

So what are the platinum spells in the Arkana of Fire?

The Platinum Spells

16 AMRASTEL The Platinum Snake of Fire

This is the most powerful of the Fire snakes. Platinum is the noblest of the metals and imparts its rarity to the power of this Spell. Strong indeed is the being that can stand against this bolt of flame.

19 KUNTEL The Platinum Furnace of the Mind

The furnace of Kuntel is so hot that it will melt flesh and incinerate the exposed bones of the enemy. Unless born of fire, all foes within ten feet must undergo these tortuous burns, and all but the strongest will be cremated unto dust.

Nice! A new archival passage is available, too:

YM0wl.jpg

A carriageway? River? A spoken word? :? Okay, if you say so.

Oh yeah, by the way. The scroll we found is that of LUQMAR:

YRGTC.jpg

And it frees a character from being stunned, which may be useful in a pickle.

Continuing our exploration of the long, long clay passages in the beginning of the Great Engineer dungeon, we come across...

SCkKk.jpg

...a treasure chest, yay!

dVLlc.jpg

:incline: Our party's getting richer!

zgqC0.jpg

:o Oops.

KBjRw.jpg

An undead thingie.

ohSxB.jpg

It is a Hag. She's alone, so we kill her (?) easily.

um7Cj.jpg

Not much experience, but meh, whatever. This fight is in fact respawned every time you cross the room. There are several such fights in these corridors, all against a single Hag, so they aren't worth covering here. Just be aware that we have to slay several undead hags on our way.
Hags and samurai aren't the only enemies in here though.

carax.jpg

Trolls try trolling us.

92Hmq.jpg

Two trolls can't troll a mighty party of four, however.

pQV4E.jpg

Bye bye, nasty trolls! :salute: (The exp we get is through the roof!)

xQ40i.jpg

Hmmm, this statue looks intriguing. :? I wonder what it is.

kc1Vl.jpg

A totally awesome object, totally. :roll:

w93vk.jpg

Red clay becomes wet as we go along. Are we by any chance inside a ... nevermind.

I0mIV.jpg

More coins for us to hoard! :salute:

Wb9U9.jpg

Water, water all around. We must be near the underground river the 12th archival passage spoke of.

xO1r4.jpg

Evil robed men rush at us! :twisted: Notice that the room is well-constructed. We're getting closer to Eriosthe's engineering halls.

8zHxA.jpg

Five wizards. Mean.

FKaDr.jpg

It's four Shamans and two Sorcerers. Their spells aren't too deadly, however; our spells are much, much deadlier.

njOuJ.jpg

One of the nastiest things the wizards can do is silence our poor spekkio-kun.

1Twt9.jpg

Another nasty move of theirs is to lower Bee's hit maximum.

JcV14.jpg

Nothing helps them much, though. Aware of the situation's direness, a shaman makes a run for his life.

66rtr.jpg

And soon we are victorious.

U8hZ9.jpg

We loot some kind of wizard robes. Hopefully spekkio will have a use for them.

PxVZB.jpg

The fabric has a strange feeling to it. I wonder if the robes are any good.

g4Kgi.jpg

Beyond the room full of wizards we find a pointed magic hat. spekkio grabs it.

3Pw8d.jpg

I'm seeing stars!
Let's head back to URZHUT to have the new clothes for spekkio identified. A nasty encounter hits us along the way:

hh73j.jpg

Three monks and three samurai. Oh oh.

dEkQg.jpg

Nah, nothing too hard. :smug:

lWAnB.jpg

Good.

And here we are in Sagaris' study. First we identify the strange statue for 300 coins:

IZ4cs.jpg

Hmmm, so carrying this statue around will boost up Kalos' Call elemental abiltiy? I sure hope so.
Next we have Sagaris look at the robes for 120 coins:

X67zj.jpg

Yay! And now the pointed hat:

HXA4U.jpg

Kewlity kewl. Let's now equip the robes and the hat on spekkio:

PudOB.jpg

spekkio's AC goes up from 8 to 12! :incline:

Back to our exploration now.

GHJIz.jpg

The corridor seems endless.

6i9z1.jpg

And water's dripping from the ceiling.

HCCqt.jpg

Everything looks extremely unstable. And now we're dirty, to boot. :decline:

CUORs.jpg

The river must be somewhere very close by.
As we enter the next room...

mMvVc.jpg

...the path back is blocked! :o No way to go but forward.

AMYRE.jpg

The clay corridors end here. We must have reached the engineering rooms!

T5m01.jpg

There's a secret door in the southern wall.

IgnlT.jpg

As we enter it, the path back is blocked again.

5Fua6.jpg

This is, it seems, a corridor leading back to the clay corridors. Oh well.

rSQB3.jpg

Yup, indeed. So there is a way back. Good to know.
Now onwards to the engineering rooms!

Yl46z.jpg

The controls are vandalized. Too bad.

POn6M.jpg

Another non-functioning control room. Oh well.

gbHmS.jpg

We turn south now.

hMVvk.jpg

Vandalized, too. I wonder what the inscription says.

MwNh0.jpg

We apply UMESH several times.

NYhc2.jpg

Huh?

eWYKL.jpg

In the next random encounter we meet a new kind of enemy: Morszahni, the Frost Spirit. Kalos summons a Fire elemental to our aid, and we dispatch the foe easily.

dVDxF.jpg

The southern room is explored, and we head east.

y8mJi.jpg

A secret door! ALTIS opens it.

SiYLb.jpg

Inside lies a key that we pick up.

m61Sf.jpg

We find some money, too.
The random encounter rate is getting a bit too high, so we get Kalos to invoke MORPETH to reduce it.

c8ayY.jpg

A storage room -- with smouldering embers! They reduce our HP if we step on them, so we explore this room as quickly as possible and leave.

AEBaQ.jpg

The only way to take is further east.

TDfEN.jpg

A vision of Mara appears! :salute: She tells us we have two tasks ahead of us: restarting the carriage -- she probably means the carriageway we saw mentioned in the 12th archival passage -- and fetching the black hammer. Okay, duly noted.

9Y8Qe.jpg

The vision disappears, and we locate a secret door right behind it. Two ALTIS spells suffice to open it.

Eo2bd.jpg

We find ourselves in yet another control room.

G9YCv.jpg

A teleporter! Yay for random button pushing!
Pressing 1 leaves us in place. Pressing 2 teleports us to a room with a gem lying on the ground:

AXwrP.jpg

Bee greedily grabs the gem and then we press 3.

bcL44.jpg

One more destroyed room. Exciting!

koo9Z.jpg

Nothing of interest in this area, however. We go back to the teleporter and press 4.

Tn3H0.jpg

The corridor we find ourselves in must be pretty close to the river. The hum of turbines is heard.
We come across a drawing further down the corridor:

wjpkW.jpg

Hmm, so this must be the path to the carriageway. We have no idea what "A" and "B" mean yet, but let's keep it all in mind.

FmTaA.jpg

We're getting closer to the rushing water.

AppRh.jpg

Closer and closer.

pixFz.jpg

And closer still. The floor becomes wet.

6vcaZ.jpg

We translate the inscription with NGOSLAZAR and UMESH. Too bad it makes no sense. :?

JX106.jpg

The passage ahead is flooded! :decline: We can't get to the carriageway. Must be a puzzle, then, but it is solved elsewhere, as there is nothing we can do here. Let's head back to the teleporter.

pU3zj.jpg

I try to get back to 1 via 2 or 3 or whatever, but I can't. Many buttons are broken. I persevere for about half an hour, but nope: it seems we can't go back to the engineering rooms. Meh.
Oh well. We press on, pushing the 5 button in the 4th teleporter.

x3ZzY.jpg

A hole or pit! :o
Whatever awaits us next? We'll find out soon enough.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Fowyr said:
Strange, I thought what Plane Nexus is one use item. Indeed totally awesome object.

Oh well, I dunno. I haven't used it yet. :P I just assumed it might work the way a Cross does, but I'm probably wrong.

I hate one use items though. :decline:

So what does a Plane Nexus do? It simply summons an elemental?

lightbane

Arcane
This game is becoming weirder and weirder. Also, fucking samurais with poisoned katanas swords?? Really?

I'm surprised trying to open the door didn't result in death by drowning. Is the game letting up a bit?

Or is the "Cube" anything like a certain Wizardry game's Cosmic Cube?

korenzel

Educated
Edward_R_Murrow said:
I'm surprised trying to open the door didn't result in death by drowning.
I too thought this. An option to hack at the door and die in the resulting flood would have been hilarious.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Or is the "Cube" anything like a certain Wizardry game's Cosmic Cube?
Wait and you will see. ;-)
7x7x7

torpid

Liturgist
Crooked Bee said:
hh73j.jpg

Three monks and three samurai. Oh oh.

dEkQg.jpg

Nah, nothing too hard. :smug:

:lol: I take it most fights are pretty trivial at this point?

Crooked Bee said:

Kalos: "you work for me now."

I have to admit, I'm slightly disappointed that even with walls of red clay, the wall textures are exactly the same as before :graphicswhore:

Crooked Bee

Patron
While the entire Codex is salivating over the new twitcher, I'm here for you, dear readers, updating my Uukrul LP. :obviously:

26: Great Engineer, Part 2

In which we slay a dragon and a fearsome demon, find the obsidian hammer, and repair the carriage.

Alright, so last time we made it through passages of clay to the engineering rooms, and then teleported to the, uhm, area #5.
We're facing a pit now:

x3ZzY.jpg

Let jump over it to see if the inscription ahead of us has anything useful to say.

j8UbW.jpg

We make it over safely. The inscription is in #$!^?, so we translate it with two UMESHes and three (!) NGOSLAZARs:

n4i5x.jpg

Predictably enough, we're told to retrieve a hammer, which is just what Mara's vision told us in the last update.
Funny thing is, we are advised to take a medal with us after we've been stuck in here with no means of getting out but using a medal. Talk about trolling. :roll:

lpslh.jpg

Good thing we're carrying a couple of ropes with us. We tie one of them to a crag to descend.

Q80iW.jpg

In a familiar manner, Uukrul's agents steal our rope. Bastards.

IiEcw.jpg

The area feels evil. :twisted:
Two more pits here, one right in front of us and the other one at the end of the corridor.

2ayc7.jpg

We descend the nearest pit first. And I think we're out of ropes now. :?

KrZvl.jpg

beZM7.jpg

This is a cross-shaped area with yet another pit. I'd better make notes lest we get hopelessly lost.
The climb may be quite tricky, you say?..

6fTwM.jpg

Indeed. Lord Rocket and Kalos slip and fall.

3tgCt.jpg

This is a small corridor-ish area.

t8ACT.jpg

Oops! I think this is a stone giant's lair. :o

QI3mL.jpg

The giant looks scary, but we're just too good to be true.

4z0tn.jpg

:salute:

bXqu8.jpg

NkDLG.jpg

We receive a good deal of experience + a rope, which is sure to come in handy in this area.

qpTlP.jpg

There is a quite ordinarily-looking sword on the ground here. I wonder if it's magical or something. :? Anyway, Bee is overencumbered, so Kalos picks it up.

Q3Qjf.jpg

This particular area seems to hold nothing of further interest to us, so let's climb back to the previous level.

w2wPa.jpg

Kalos ruins our attempt at making it one level up.

wTxm5.jpg

And then Bee does, too. :/

o067E.jpg

Our third attempt is successful. BUT. In order to explore this level further, it seems that we need to climb back down and then up via a different wall...

gU1fB.jpg

Yeah, that's what I mean. We can now jump over this pit and explore further.

HF4As.jpg

Pits everywhere!

DJow0.jpg

We climb down. This room looks a bit different (as far as this game's level of graphics allows).

KYeXv.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what's up there...

2fc5p.jpg

We approach it and...

2R5gy.jpg

...are teleported somewhere! :o

Pr86P.jpg

Meh, we find ourselves back in the first corridor, near the #5 teleporter.

kEoWt.jpg

We climb down again, and then again -- going for the second pit this time.

rkrH0.jpg

Money, yay!

w8i1D.jpg

Meanwhile, the evil presence grows. :twisted: We seem to be getting closer to... something.

0kf3u.jpg

Another pit -- and down we go!

JepRD.jpg

And one more time, boy! (The round hole = hole in the ceiling; the square hole = hole in the floor.)

urL0x.jpg

We keep slipping and falling. :P
Yet another pit in here. Gosh, will this ever end?

OqIVH.jpg

Yay! Another vision of Mara, she tells us we'll need the hammer to fight Uukrul. Fair enough.
And "cry Darnuth", you say? Duly noted.

CsxIQ.jpg

Facing a secret door...

h9a7o.jpg

...we speak DARNUTH and the door swings open. :salute:

fhpfP.jpg

:o A supremely evil demon!
We engage in some demon diplomacy...

AYnEo.jpg

...but to no avail!
Okay, you demonic thingie, we'll just attack you, then!

NMLbp.jpg

:o

2oggw.jpg

Kalos invokes DROM, and spekkio casts SELAKIM.

amFk5.jpg

The demon casts a Fire spell greatly damaging Bee. Uh-oh.

y4S0j.jpg

Bee collar-grabs the demon!

h8iWb.jpg

Kalos calls forth a Water elemental (assuming the Fire demon is vulnerable to water and stuff like that).

QZ8ps.jpg

Thanks to DROM, Lord Rocket strikes at the demon for whopping 109 hp.
Next turn spekkio's SEHKLAZAR greatly damages the demon, and then the Water elemental seals the deal:

tL5w7.jpg

:salute:

giXXj.jpg

We get some exp...

A5s6d.jpg

...and the hammer we've come here for!

BUT. This game, as you should already know by now, has a funny exploit. If you don't pick up the looted quest-related item, the battle will respawn, allowing you to grind for some more exp.
So we leave the hammer be, exit the room, and then enter it again -- with the Daemon appearing again, too! And we slay him again... five times. :roll:

Ey9qR.jpg

spekkio almost dies in one of the attempts, though:

nBh4o.jpg

But we prevail in the end.

DkAqd.jpg

cjSNb.jpg

uzL9H.jpg

2aNHv.jpg

And then we finally grab the hammer! :salute:

db6dg.jpg

Yay!

chxbU.jpg

The hammer is an obsidian one, and it's broken. Which means we'll need to identify AND repair it.

mv0Up.jpg

No way out of here but via using a Medal of escape.

pPCnw.jpg

Back at the sanctuary, our whole party levels up!
:yeah:

ycOVR.jpg

And we've still got a long way ahead of us!
We pay a visit to the Circle of Magicians where spekkio obtains his next ring:

mHHul.jpg

DrPMF.jpg

No new rings for Kalos, however. :/
At Sagaris, we identify some gems, but also the newly-found sword...

jlWNd.jpg

...which turns out to be not quite ordinary! And the hammer:

0vYhH.jpg

900 coins!? This is an outrage!

5iiOL.jpg

Until the moment we forge our future? :? Mysterious!

At the Forge, we repair the Greatsword...

vA4oF.jpg

...as well as the Hammer:

Kf3eu.jpg

:salute: The smith even has some unique lines to say. Nice.

cqMSJ.jpg

And it looks like Lord Rocket can equip the Hammer now and wield it as a normal weapon. Hmm, I wonder if that's worth it. :?

Yn2dj.jpg

We can't equip the Soul cleaver yet, though. Oh well.

xLkP1.jpg

And now we have to crawl ALL the way back to the engineering rooms through the red clay passages. :decline:

eSu2X.jpg

We're finally there! Let's go south past the teleporter now, to the not yet explored area of this dungeon.

r1rPf.jpg

We open the grate using the key we found in the previous update.

XlSnp.jpg

Wow, this rooms seems to be intact. No signs of damage here.

900y1.jpg

The drawing in front of us is a map of this area. Nothing too useful, really.

B5v2j.jpg

And here's the turbine layout. We must apparently stop the water from flooding the room we couldn't get in last time. Cutting a long story short -- and I spent quite a lot of time figuring this shit out -- we'll need to close the valves A and B yet keep the valve C open. The valve C must be kept open so that the turbine could power the carriageway. Go figure.
I guess that must be (kinda) evident from the above drawing combined with the following one we came across earlier:

wjpkW.jpg

Not exactly evident, though. :P Trial and error FTW.
But I digress. Going to the west we find a scroll:

thkUE.jpg

spekkio grabs it.

9lJcz.jpg

Nothing of further interest here.

M1UJI.jpg

The next drawing we come across tells us the words we must speak to call the carriage. Again, that wasn't obvious to me at first glance.

tYB2b.jpg

Here's the control panel. We speak STRIYA.

xJ1xO.jpg

But the turbine isn't working at the moment, and so the carriageway is inactive.

QvOAT.jpg

The above drawing depicts, I think, the valve C and the way the water powers up the turbine. We must open the valve to let the water flow through it.

LGBCC.jpg

The light here is shining red; no power.

5rATL.jpg

And here are the control valves.

gTvRF.jpg

The valve A is open, but we close it.

Hoa5g.jpg

The valve B is already closed, as is C. Let's open the latter:

kSm4P.jpg

The turbine is powered now, good! :salute:

KoBGn.jpg

The indicator light is blue now, I guess that means the power's on.

GFjK3.jpg

We speak STRIYA at the carriageway control panel. Success!

QLjhe.jpg

Then we teleport to #4 to access the corridor leading to the previously flooded area.

tEUu6.jpg

The water has drained now! :incline:

iY88P.jpg

That was the conduit flooding this area.

y3QY4.jpg

A bell? Is it in any way related to the carriageway? :?

pVdFh.jpg

The carriageway waiting room.

LGV8E.jpg

Or, in other words, the terminal. This is apparently the Striya station, Eriosthe Central Carriageway.
We enter the carriage door.

LaXlL.jpg

Looks like we're being ... carried!

HMhce.jpg

And here we are!

wBVgi.jpg

The Nuziln terminal.

bFFVM.jpg

The passage is ... growing warm? :?

22pAl.jpg

Hmm, large, warm, and breathing. What could that be? :roll:

QpIVw.jpg

A dragon! :o

kbCIo.jpg

The dragon is a Fire Drake.

PtJOV.jpg

It likes breathing sheets of flames, stripping us of nearly half our HP.

Nh8ft.jpg

spekkio cast LENTIIS to stretch the time and slow the dragon down a bit.

y0CR9.jpg

The dragon nearly slays spekkio with its fire spell.

eJzNk.jpg

Kalos invokes NULAMIR and now the dragon can't say no spell any more.

9q4Lp.jpg

After some hacking and slashing, the dragon lies slain. :salute:

CfRW1.jpg

We get some moneyz and... an ancient book? :?

4wL5Q.jpg

Fearsome!

FOtNj.jpg

Movin' on.

REwcb.jpg

A sanctuary!

QTop5.jpg

This is URQOL, "The Sanctuary Beneath the Cube". We activate it.

At the temple of Ufthu, Kalos is awarded...

FDD1f.jpg

...a Crystal ring!
Crystal rings and the most rare and powerful ones.

A Priest's rings are ranked in order of metal-Iron (Fe), Copper (Cu), Silver (Ag), Gold (Au), Platinum (Pt) and finally Crystal (Xt) ... forged by the gods to bind the most powerful of Priests.

Kalos has grown most powerful in the eyes of Ufthu. :salute:

duivU.jpg

Kewl.

At Sagaris, we identify the ancient book for 400 coins:

8ANAc.jpg

Hmm, sounds nice. I wonder if it's a one use item?
We also identify the scroll we found, which turns out to be a scroll of silence.

Zmqbc.jpg

Next time: the Cosmic Cube! Oh my gosh. See you in a month, I guess.

Crooked Bee

Patron
torpid said:
I take it most fights are pretty trivial at this point?

Yup, which is unsurprising given my powergaming (read: grinding) instincts.

The puzzles, however, are not. :o

lightbane

Arcane
While the entire Codex is salivating over the new twitcher...

Actually, these days I'm playing Divinity 2: DKS, a quite fine game. About the new twitcher, I'll wait for the Enhanced Enhanced Director's Super Cut edition before getting it.

Oh, and :love: for the update, too bad that it seems you're approaching the endgame...

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Crooked Bee said:
Hmm, sounds nice. I wonder if it's a one use item?
Yup.

Try visiting tunnel without carriage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom