Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Daggerfall!

Surgey

Scholar
If you've come to this thread, you are curious, like The Elder Scrolls, or are assuming this is a thread involving people tripping and collapsing on sharp objects. Or perhaps you are a combination of the options above. Either way, here you are!

dfcover.gif

Daggerfall is The Elder Scrolls 2, meaning it is the sequel to Arena. It's popular even among people who hate Bethesda and it was ahead of its time, according to some. The world is incredibly massive (bigger than Morrowind and Oblivion's worlds combined) and is filled with even more faceless NPC's than Morrowind (hooray!). The game also has six (6) different endings, according to Wikipedia. Here's an except from The Wikipedia Article for Daggerfall:

Daggerfall is the largest Elder Scrolls game to date, featuring a game world estimated as being 161,600 square Kilometres — roughly twice the size of Great Britain — with over 15,000 towns, cities, villages, and dungeons for the player's character to explore. According to Todd Howard, Elder Scrolls programmer, the game's sequel, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is 0.01% the size of Daggerfall. Vvardenfell, the explorable part of the province of Morrowind in the third game has 6 square miles. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has approximately 16 square miles to explore. In Daggerfall, there are 750,000+ non-player characters (NPCs) for the player to interact with, compared to the count of around 1000 NPCs found in Morrowind and Oblivion. It should be pointed out that the geography and the characters in these later games are much more detailed

Hm. I'm suddenly worried as to whether I can complete this game...

Ahem. As I was saying, this game is a precursor to Morrowind, and some of the features in it are nice to see, as Morrowind took a few steps BACK from it. For example, Daggerfall has several travel methods, including horses, carts, and ships, all of which you can buy (and should). Sadly though, there are no spears.

This particular Elder Scrolls game takes place in the provinces of High Rock (the Breton homeland) and Hammerfell (I believe this is the home of Redguards). Interestingly enough, unlike the next 2 Elder Scrolls games, you cannot play an Imperial. According to the manual, the Imperial Province is actually a mix of other province's races (America!), so it's thus impossible. Interesting.

But I digress. Let's get on to the game! I'll explain things as they happen. Also, it's worth mentioning that this is my first playthrough of the game, so it's all new to me, too! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this LP...

001.jpg

I kind of like this logo more than the other one...

002.jpg

Don't bother waiting for something else to appear. That's all there is. No "THE ELDER SCROLLS 2!" or anything. That's it.

003.jpg

Obviously we're going to Start a New Game. I have a previous save, but it's just a test one and the character sucks anyway.

004.jpg

Here we go! Anybody who hasn't played the later games will probably be confused as to what races are from what province, obviously. However, since I know where Argonians are from, I go ahead and click Black Marsh.

005.jpg

Sure enough, here's the information page on the Lizards.

After selecting a race, you're given the option of answering questions for the game to pick your class or picking a class from the list. At the bottom of the list is "Custom" so don't worry too much. Obviously, I pick custom.

006.jpg

Here's the class creation page. As you can see, there's plenty to do, and tons more options than Oblivion and even Morrowind. If I wanted to, I could subtract points from certain scores and add them to another, but I'm new to the game, so I'll make a balanced character here...

007.jpg

Here's the Special Class Advantages page. There are quite a few to choose from, and if you've played Morrowind, you'll realize that some of the advantages are similar to what Birthsigns give you.

008.jpg

Here's the Class Disadvantages page. For simplicity, I've already picked some.

You can easily recreate a birthsign from Morrowind with certain advantage and disadvantage combos. For example, if you wanted to recreate the "Trollkin" birthsign effect, you could take "Low Tolerance: Fire" and "Health Regeneration." Or if you wanted to create the Atronach (or whatever that sign that gives you the stunted magicka thing), you could pick the Disadvantage "Doesn't Regenerate Magicka Points" and the Advantage "Spell Absorption." It's pretty cool, really.

009.jpg

Here's another of the interesting options available. As your character is a friend of the Emperor's and already supposedly a hero, you can choose to change some reputations around. However, you have to make sure all the bars are balanced (as in they all add up to 0). Here you can see I made this character disliked by the nobility (he's a loose cannon!) but liked by Merchants and the Underworld for his no-bullshit Jack Bauer awesomeness (and willingness to buy shit, obviously).

010.jpg

Okay. Everything here seems to be in order. As you can see, I assigned the skills.

The Primary skills are ones that pretty much define your class, the Major ones are secondary ones that are still rather important, and your Minor skills are your skills that you don't really specifically train in, but still want to have some ability in. As you can see, I gave this character various combat skills as his primaries. They're pretty self-explanatory, but Critical Strike, as far as I know, increases critical chance and damage. The others you can probably guess what they do, but as for Streetwise and Etiquette, I will explain them when they come up in the game.

At this point, it's worth noting that all your options you pick set how hard it is for you to gain a level. If you're familiar with the concept of the "Level Adjustment" in Dungeons and Dragons, it's very similar to that. This is what limits your choice in Advantages and your "Max HP per level." The sword on the right side of the character screen shows how hard (or easy) it is to level.

I figured since this character (let's call him Fred for now) is a no-holds barred fighter who kills his enemies with finesse rather than brute force, I'd make him use big heavy blunt weapons. Also, he's Jack Bauer, so he's got Streetwise, obviously. Also, he heals for some reason. Moving on...

Next up we have the Background maker. This is another interesting part of character creation. You can choose to make your background random or answer some questions, but I opt to answer the questions, since they're actually very useful questions and not super vague like Morrowind's "Did you beat up school bullies?" bullshit questions.

011.jpg

There's an example. That's the first question. Using the backgrounds, you can really get some mad bonuses to skills. Obviously, I pick Blunt Weapons, as that's a primary skill.

The game goes on with about 9 more questions before my background is done, at which point it tells me my reputation to commoners has increased (probably because I said my motivation for adventuring is helping people).

012.jpg

...hmmm.... I'm not going to waste time by asking you guys right now. So I'll just name him "Nine-Toes" for now. Don't worry. I can always change his name later by clicking on it on the character page. So feel free to submit requests.

013.jpg

There's my portrait up there. At this point, I assign some bonus points to my skills and stats. I boosted my strength a bit, as you can see, and added some points to my blunt weapon skill, among others. I then click exit, and...

014.jpg

The beginning of the intro. SHIT! There's no option for subtitles. Argh. Well anyway, the voice is going on about some demons or something. I can't remember. It's secondary to my smashing, though.

015.jpg

Ah, there we go. "Er, wait... why do I get the feeling this is going to involve me being thrown in jail?"

016.jpg

Holy shit! Full motion video! Where the fuck did those go for Morrowind? Is that Uriel? "Sorry to break the fourth wall, but you're not Patrick Stewart. Also, your body guard is a fucking mute."

017.jpg

Well, he's not bad. Actually, I kind of like him more than Patrick Stewart. His voice is pretty good. "And again, sorry about breaking the fourth wall, but you're going to die two games from now. Sorry about that."

If you're wondering what he's talking about, he's telling me about how King Lysandus of Daggerfall was slain and how his spirit is trapped on the mortal plain or something. He mentions Oblivion, too, and something about closing the gate (I shit you not). Then again, I may have misunderstood him. Long story short, Emperor Septim wants me to go to Daggerfall and free Lysandus' spirit. He also wants me to find some letter he sent to someone in Daggerfall (I honestly forgot who) and destroy it.

018.jpg

"Rest well this night; for tomorrow, you set sail for Daggerfall!" Cryptic. As you can see, Septim takes the torch. Not shown: he puts it into a bowl of sand to put it out.

We're then treated with a black screen... And then.

CHAPTER 1: The Search For the Exit to This God Damn Cave!

019.jpg

Oh, God Dammit! Nine-Toes has't even reached the place yet and already things are FUBAR. And let me guess; the cavern is a huge monster-infested dungeon, right?

020.jpg

This does not bode well. Oh well. Well, at least I have a fire.

021.jpg

Let's take a look at the character screen here. Hmm. You know, I actually kind of like how the Argonians look in this game. More than Morrowind, actually, those goddamn 6 kneed bastards. Anyway, I digress. Let's see. Let's change out some of my equipment into something useful like armor, Nine-Toes is wearing rags as it is...

022.jpg

Great. I guess Nine-Toes just fucking threw all my equipment overboard during storm. Strangely enough though, he somehow managed to keep his Elven Flail. If you're wondering where he got that flail, there was an option in the Background questionnaire that asked what item he was lent and later given, and I obviously picked the Elven Flail.

Let's go ahead and check the stats on the shirt and pants. Maybe they give some type of defense bonus... let me just click that shirt...
023.jpg

Oops. Argh! I guess in the act of trying to look at the shirt, it just fell off.

Oh well. Let's try this again. I'll check the pants this time...
024.jpg

Bah! Those fell off, too. Well I suppose I'll pu- OH GOD I DON'T HAVE ONE! ARGH! I am no man!

025.jpg

We're putting those right the fuck back on. Jesus Christ. We'll pretend we didn't see that.

026.jpg

Well this looks inviting. I totally love dark, dank caverns.

It's worth mentioning at this point that the music is very cool. I know you can't hear it, but try looking up the soundtrack sometime. It's great. There were actually 2 soundtracks with the game, and the good one is only available with the right sound card. Fortunately, DosBox is able to emulate the good one.

027.jpg

Oops, almsot forgot to equip a weapon. Seeing as how Nine-Toes didn't take Hand to Hand skill, it would be in his best interest to pull out the flail. WOW! That thing is fucking huge! If I didn't know any better I'd think it came right out of Warhammer 40,000 or something...

028.jpg

Let's whip this thing out. Ooooh.... this is going to be awesome.

029.jpg

Moving down the corridor and through a passage so secret it was right in front of me, we find our first victim. A bloodthirsty rat with glowing red eyes. Man, whatever happened to NORMAL rats?

Since we're here at combat, I'll go ahead and talk about that. The combat is sort of like Die By the Sword in the fact that you hold the mouse button down and move the mouse to perform the different moves. I'm not sure why Morrowind took a step back from this by require you to move, but oh well. The moves, like Morrowind, have different damage and accuracy bonuses or penalties. For example, a thrusting attack is more accurate but does less damage, which makes absolutely no sense for swords and daggers, but hey, whatever. Horizontal attacks are the "Balanced" attacks, as they receive no penalties but no bonuses as well.

030.jpg

Either way, Nine-Toes pounds the rat into a splintery paste. Note the text at the top of the screen. Judging by the corpse, I'd say it did more than "just die."

There's a chest in the corner, so Nine-Toes quickly loots it, finding some gold pieces in it. Nine-Toes then moves on up the stairs in the side of the room.

031.jpg

It's also worth noting here that Daggerfall sometimes bugs and you fall down through stairs into what players call "the void." So make no mistake, Daggerfall is just as buggy as its later games. I suppose that's another thing that the later Elder Scrolls games didn't take a step back on.

032.jpg

Great, now flying rats. This one actually might be a challenge, though...

033.jpg

FAPPO! Not shown: The bloody mangled heap of what used to be a bat. As you can see, this game is bloodier than Morrowind.

Also, the game features nudity (don't worry, we'll get to it eventually). Suck on that, ESRB!

034.jpg

Man, these halls go on forever... Nine-Toes makes his way on and finally goes down some stairs on a side passage.

035.jpg

At last! Another human! Well, humanoid, anyway. Looks like Nine-Toes is not the only one lost in this cave. Maybe we could ask for directions?

"Excuse me, sir!"
036.jpg

Good thinking! Nine-Toes decides to use his mad Jack Bauer-esque Streetwise skills to communicate in the thief's language... "(Hmm what's with the hood indoors?) Hello, my homie! It seems you are a thief lost in this cavern! I'm pretty thief-ish and lost in this cavern myself! Perhaps you-"

037.jpg

"Well, yes, that's a nice knife and all, but reall- OH GOD YOU HIT ME! OW GOD IT HURTS! ARGGHHHHH....!"

038.jpg

Is this the end for our possibly-soon-to-be-renamed hero, Nine-Toes? Did I actually die there in the game and reload a previous save game so I could kill the thief? Will the thief drop phat loot? All these questions and more will be answered in the next chapter, Chapter 2: I Saw a Dumb Helmet the Other Day!!

Anyway, taking suggestions for a new name for Nine-Toes, if you want to suggest any.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
I always had a hard time getting out of the beginning dungeon. I thought the exit would have been a bit more obvious than just, what I thought, some wall decoration.

Nice write up.

Surgey

Scholar
I'll throw up some more screenshots tomorrow before I go to work. If I have time, I'll post another episode after that as well, as well as some hot Argonian-on-Horse action, if ya know what I mean.

taxacaria

Scholar
I don't like that argonian char. I prefer female Woodelves with some nice clothes and more magic skills. But I have no hope that you'll change your char, so I have to replay DF myself, right? :lol:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That was the first rain of summer.
That was the breeze on a coast long forgotten.
That was zen.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
Yer all wrong. That was Daggerfall. Hmm, nostalgia. Time to buy a monitor for my old win 98 computer and fire that game up again...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I would freaking kill for a good 13' CRT monitor to enjoy my 320x240 games and applications (mostly the latter, mm, Norton Commander... firickin' sweet...) AS THE LORD INTENDED THEM.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
Jasede said:
I would freaking kill for a good 13' CRT monitor to enjoy my 320x240 games and applications (mostly the latter, mm, Norton Commander... firickin' sweet...) AS THE LORD INTENDED THEM.
Whatever, but playing with NO monitor sucks...

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
GhanBuriGhan said:

Yup. You definitely want to pick the "acute hearing" advantage during character creation. :wink:

Btw, great thread. The imp'll get you next time.

denizsi

Arcane
It works perfectly in a Windows 98 setup under Microsoft's Virtual Machine both 2004 (free) and 2007 (commercial) without any performance issues as well as in VMWare. However, there seems to be some problems with mouse performance in menus (only in menus, no problem in game view) in old games like Daggerfall in VMWare; you may have to go through many third party mouse drivers before you can find the one that will work best for you.

psycojester

Arbiter
That was the first rain of summer.
That was the breeze on a coast long forgotten.
That was zen.

That was the best of times
That was the worst of times...

Surgey

Scholar
Chapter 2!

Lonely Vazdru said:
GhanBuriGhan said:

Yup. You definitely want to pick the "acute hearing" advantage during character creation. :wink:

Btw, great thread. The imp'll get you next time.

Yeah, its first spell fucked me up and put my health down to about 5, but them I got a lucky downward hit in on it and thumped it.

But let's move on.

CHAPTER 2: I Saw a Dumb Helmet the Other Day!
WITHIN THIS CHAPTER, YOU WILL:
See that violence is the answer to all life's problems!
Be frustrated by how much doors look like scenery!
See underdressed women in the freezing cold! No nipples, though!
Witness hot Argonian-on-Horse action!

We last left our hero, Nine-Toes, as he was corpsing his way through a boring dungeon. After running into a rather hostile thief...

039.jpg

Man, everything turns into a mangled heap when you kill it. It's like playing NetHack or something. Long story short, he stabbed couple times, then Nine-Toes one-hit killed him with a diagonal smash from the flail.

040.jpg

Hey, this guy was loaded!

As you can see, TES3 carries on the tradition of being able to take everything off of a corpse from Daggerfall. Very fun. Looks like this guy has some leather armor (yes, even those boots are leather).

041.jpg

Alright. Now we've got Nine-Toes suited up in more than just rags. It's pretty crappy, but it's better than nothing. I could use some gloves, though...

042.jpg

Ew. This was in the same room as the thief. Icky. Fortunately, there's no loot among the heads, so I don't have to search through them.

Journeying onward a bit, Nine-Toes then encounters...
impdoor.jpg

043.jpg

It being so important because it's the only damn one at the end of the corridor.

044.jpg

This is what's in the room. This guy is apparently an archer, which would be a pain in the ass for Nine-Toes, as he is forbidden from using missiles weapons by the class I made...

045.jpg

But the Archer quickly resorts to a broadsword. Bad idea against Jack Bauer wielding a 6 foot elven flail.

046.jpg

Yet another corpse. Seeing a trend here?

047.jpg

Hm. Not bad. We managed to pilfer some steel boots off his corpse. I didn't show the leather boots, but these boots are +3 higher defense over them. Not bad! I wouldn't mind some full steel armor, though.

048.jpg

Realizing he is wounded, Nine-Toes decides to make camp and rest a bit. He is unfortunately interrupted by some scantily clad bitch with a helmet.

Nine-Toes attempts to communicate using his Etiquette skill, seeing as how it's a woman. "Pardon the intrusion, milady, but perchance you could sheathe thy rapier?"

049.jpg

Failing that, Nine-Toes quickly resorts to the language everybody understands: Violence. A quick search of the corpse reveals that this chick had some pretty nice shit, too!

050.jpg

....hm..... Let's put a raincheck on that helmet.

051.jpg

That's better. As you can see, I'm looking at the stats for some newly received metal greaves. Looks like we might come out of this dungeon pretty rich.

052.jpg

This is a rather large room. There are a couple doors in here (including the one I came in), but the main attraction is the stairs leading up to some type of throne. That bat is soon to be paste, by the way.

053.jpg

We move up the stairs to come face to face with a skeletal warrior! Oh no! Undead! Nine-Toes' nemesis!

054.jpg

Die, pig, die! You won't take me alive!

055.jpg

There we go.

056.jpg

Interesting. At the top of the stairs, there are several passages going various directions. I rarely look at the automap, so I decide to examine this throne. Maybe a secret?

057.jpg

Sure enough, there's level beside it. Let's give it a pull...

058.jpg

Hmm....an elevator. Pulling the lever again makes it come back down.

In a dazzling apiffany, Nine-Toes decides to commit ritual suicide by hitting the lever and standing UNDER The elevator. Not shown: The elevator actually killing him. Standing under it simply makes the elevator pass right through the character, displaying the message "Climbing" and then the player appears on top of the elevator. Hm.

Let's move on. Let's go back downstairs and take a look around the floor.
059.jpg

YASD. But instead of stupid death, this means secret door.

060.jpg

DURRR I FOUND IT, THIR!

061.jpg

Uh oh. There are two of them. This could be a problem.

062.jpg

Eat cracked ribs! By that I mean yours, not like those type you get at a restaurant. Also, die.

063.jpg

I looted the corpses and found some more stuff. Here's an update on the character so far. As you can see, we got some gloves too.

064.jpg

Argh! More corridors! Come on, make this stop...

After corpsing up the hallways a bit more, we loot another body and find more stuff!
065.jpg

Hey, a decent-looking helmet! Well, it'll do for now. I also found a candle, which I have no idea what it does.

066.jpg

After hauling his ass up to the very top level, Nine-Toes is greeted by some type of niche. "Great. I walked half a mile up stairs only to come to an altar room with a crypt-like niche. God dammit.

"Well, might as well search it for treasure..."

067.jpg

"Oops." Well, it appears that niche was actually a door leading out of those godforsaken caverns.

"Hooray!"

Now that we're out of there, let's take look at the quick status.
068.jpg

Looks like we're on the right track. Just a note, that "law of Daggerfall" line changes depending on your reputation and how many laws you break. And while we're on the subject of laws, if you are caught, you actually get the opportunity to plead your case in court. You can pick "not guilty" or "guilty" and if you plead not guilty, you may choose to lie or debate your case. It's actually neat. If you are only seen by one witness, you can easily plead not guilty and lie to get off.

For example, in the first town, I tried to make camp, but was awoken by guards and arrested. In court, I pleaded Not Guilty and chose to Debate; I won the case, probably because I was ignorant of the law (It didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to camp in town until AFTER I had done it). Pretty spiffy.

After what seems like hours (but is really just minutes) in the freezing cold, Nine-Toes comes upon the first town, Gothway Garden. Hm. Goth.

070.jpg

It appears the inhabitants are dressed for the weather, too. Hey, let's question them!

"Excuse me, sir!"
071.jpg

Oh. Hi there. "Wait, 'it's you'? Do you recognize me?" I guess my reputation has paid off! The common folk seem to recognize me on sight. Probably a perk of being friends with the emperor.

Let's bleed him for information. This is also a good time to explain the dialogue.

Much like Morrowind, dialogue is done by topics. However, you cannot intimidate or bribe people, like in it. Instead, you can pick between 3 moods: Normal, Blunt, and Polite. Normal uses no dialogue skill and is effective if you aren't sure which of the others to use, and it carries with it no chance of negative things, such as offending people or having them misunderstand you.

072.jpg

This is an example of Normal speech, asking about "Any news." As you can see, at the top, it shows a preview of what you will say.

And then there's Blunt. Blunt is a slang-filled, jargon-ridden unfancy speech type that uses the Streetwise skill. It's good for use on the underworld, obviously, and some Nobles are amused by the quick nature of it if you're good at it. Otherwise, you're likely to offend a noble by talking to them bluntly if you're not skilled at Streetwise. Anybody else though, and it can be worth a shot.

073.jpg

This is what it says if I ask for news bluntly. As you can see, we cut out about 18 words or so, so the common folk can understand us. Keep in mind that as dialogue goes on, the dialogue changes even if you say the same thing (you'll see later).

Finally, there's Polite. Polite is pretty self-explanatory. It's a very wordy, bombastic method of speaking, and it's good to use to get on the good side of Nobles and to impress Commoners. Again, if your skill with it sucks, you're likely to wind up stumbling over the words and making somebody laugh at you, or worse, offending them. Some of the underworld may think you're making fun of them if you use Polite, so it's best to avoid doing that, but if you're good at it, they won't mind.

074.jpg

This is an example of asking for news politely. As you can see, we sound quite pretentious saying all that shit when all we could say is "So what's new?"

075.jpg

Nine-Toes has questioned this man a bit in this screen. The grey text is my character's. Note that each time I say something, even if it's the same thing, the dialogue changes slightly to show that it's an ongoing conversation.

Nine-Toes is done fucking with him. I asked about a shop, but he just told me the direction. Feh. Let's keep asking around.

076.jpg

"Excuse me, perhaps..." Oops. Cops. Eh, let's ask them last.

077.jpg

"Why hello there!" As you can see, even the women here are underdressed for the weather. As you can also see, the women here are quite "gifted." Let's ask her some questions.

078.jpg

Ick. You were a lot prettier on the main screen. Nine-Toes asks her for news, and she goes on about nothing I care about. So I ask her about Lady Brisienna or something, and she tells me she doesn't gossip. Damn!

Oh, I think Lady Brisienna is the woman whom Uriel Septim sent the letter to. You know, the one I'm supposed to destroy?

A bit more searching around and we finally find a general store.
079.jpg

Bah. This place doesn't have any armor, but it's a decent place to sell off some of the loot. In addition, it's wise to buy a horse and cart at this point, for hauling around all my extra loot. And for riding the horse, of course.

080.jpg

In his search for another shop, Nine-Toes ran into this lass in a house. The only thing she felt like doing was talking about rumors, though, so we decided to get out before she got too atttached.

081.jpg

A bit more shopping around, and now Nine-Toes looks like this. That's right. Nine-Toes is a hooded warrior who happens to be a Lizard. Go ahead and giggle all you want. As you can also see, we now have a very large hammer instead of a flail. I'll carry around the flail though, just in case the hammer breaks. Plus, it has sentimental value. Note the horse and the cart in my inventory, too.

082.jpg

Here's the Argonian-on-Horse action. As you can see, the city is really fucking foggy, it's almost Silent Hill. But yeah, there's another thing Morrowind took a step back on. There was no horse riding or cart pulling. Eh. Still, there was a packrat, at least. Also, I can actually attack while riding the horse. Go figure, Oblivion.

After a bit of prancing around on the horse like a retard, Nine-Toes decides it's high time to join the Fighter's Guild! At this point, I totally forgot to take more screenshots, so we'll have to skip ahead a bit. Long story short, he joined the fighters guild and his first mission was to kill a tiger in a nearby building. The nearby building happened to be the Fighter's Guild, so the tiger just teleported in beside him before having its skull caved in by a maul. Hooray!

What will become of our hero now? Will he be able to find King Lysandus before he gets lost in the game world? Will he destroy the letter before it falls into the wrong hands? Will you retain your interest in this rhetoric? How much more will I break the fourth wall? All these and more, in our next chapter...

CHAPTER 3: For The Emperor, I Must Quest for Money!

Jormungandr

Liturgist
This is supreme, I love it.
btw, since you mentioned nabbing the Daggerfall music, I've got it here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom