Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Arcanum Patch DRAMA

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Admin edit:
This is the thread for arguments, complaints, general bitching, etc related to the Unofficial Arcanum Patch. See the other thread for bug reports and updates.

Due to numerous accusations, allegations and racist insults I've received, this patch won't be released publicly anymore. I have better things to do in my life than to have fights over the internet. If Arcanum community wishes so, then so be it. This was a private project from the beginning and it will return to that status.

I request this topic to be locked, I won't be posting anymore.

Fez

Erudite
What the hell happened?

I didn't see any stuff like that appear in this thread.

luckyb0y

Scholar
Drog Black Tooth said:
Due to numerous accusations, allegations and racist insults I've received, this patch won't be released publicly anymore. I have better things to do in my life than to have fights over the internet. If Arcanum community wishes so, then so be it. This was a private project from the beginning and it will return to that status.

Please don't. Fuck those wankers whoever they are. I think the majority respects your great work. I know that I am immensely grateful. Who cares about some cunts insulting you over the internet. Like they are the first you've ever encountered. Don't punish the community cause someone is fucking daft. Keep up the good work man.

El Dee

Scholar
I didn't see any indication of that sort of thing either.

hmm what is he talking about? i've checked all the threads he is in and can't see anything racist/offensive/whatever.

TinyMage

Novice
Drog Black Tooth said:
TinyMage said:
Sebastian joined me even though I have 3 of 3 of my max followers. This happened after I did his quest to kill a gang leader.

So now i have 4 followers counting Sebastion, Is this a bug? I have 9 charisma and expert persuasion ( which is 3 followers max ).
Perhaps, you have a "free" follower, such as the Dog?

No, my 3 other followers are:

Magus
Dante
Sogg

I also have Dog. And now Sebastian.

Finished the game with all 5.

Could be Sebastian is a free follower like Arronax? Also got him.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well damn. I can't say I'm happy about it, but it's Drog's decision.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Thanks for all your hard work Drog. Some assholes always have to spoil the fun for everyone else.

rroyo

Novice
What Volrath said.

Don't let the bastards get you down, Drog!

Krancor

Scholar
Jesus Fucking Christ. Did some idiot PM him because he has the word black in his name? If so I really hope the admins find out who and permaban the idiot. It's still ridiculous to leave over that, though. I doubt it was an actual arcanum fan. Nothing to be done though, I suppose.

Pussycat669

Liturgist
Drog Black Tooth said:

That's a real shame. I hope that you'll find some time to cool off and reconsider. It would be sad to see one of the few actually useful things on the internet (and the competent person behind it) being wasted because of some retarded e-drama.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
Ech, what's with all the babying? I don't give a shit who the offended is, insults shouldn't be valid grounds for either banning or leaving. Also, until evidence is presented, shit like that is on par with Volourn's stalkathon, could just be a cuntish way of quitting, and blaming someone else for it.

Sticks and stones, bitches.

Quilty

Magister
I hope you'll reconsider your decision and return to your fine work publicly, Drog, because I was very excited about the fact that someone had finally taken up the job of fixing the many issues that plague Arcanum.

crakkie

Arcane
Forget about the "racist insults". He said "allegations and accusations" that he's received.

That sounds more like another modder.

I, for one, barely ever talked to him. If I remember correctly, I only ever spoke with him in my "arcanum questions" thread.

Personally, I'm with Rat Keeng on this one..

GoudaGod

Novice
could just be a cuntish way of quitting, and blaming someone else for it.

I really hope that isn't the case here. I delurked specifically for this patch. I don't suppose anyone has the stones to take up where he finished?

puppyonastik

Augur
Drog please ignore who ever said whatever stupid shit they did. The majority of us appreciate you and your efforts GREATLY.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom