Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play: Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

Hello everyone, this is Cedric, probably known to most of you as Jasede. Let me give some background before I start this Let's Play session:

After I was gang raped by my Uncle Casimir and a few of his friends at the age of 6, like many, I had to disassociate myself from the incident. I began watching Looney Tunes, my favorite was Bugs Bunny. But seemingly because of the incident I described before, I became attached to Bugs Bunny...I don't mean I'd decorate my room with him(I would but that is besides the point), I wanted him sexually. Even as a child I knew this was wrong, I mean, come on, not only is he an anthropomorphic animal, he is also a boy like me.

Bugsex.jpg

Well when I got older I tried keeping my secret feelings for bugs bunny secret, but I came across a group over the internet who would accept me: furries. Of course you already knew I was a furry, but I thought I'd explain my certain feelings before we begin. Gentlemen and Ladies(Jaesun included), my dream of having sex with Bugs Bunny is as close as ever with the game Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

I do like horny bunnies, a lot.

So now it's time to start the game.

hb1.jpg

....What the fuck? Ew. First of all those are women, secondly they aren't bunnies! They just wear ears? What the hell does that have to do with being a bunny. Fuck this shit, someone else can do this.

Troll

Scholar
i couldn't help notice - you played wizardry 6 with the solution in front of you? shame on you

Troll said:
i couldn't help notice - you played wizardry 6 with the solution in front of you? shame on you
I was actually looking at that because it has a list of all the enemies and how much damage they cause, etc. I was planning my attack on the samurai in the Hall of the Dead and so I was looking at his weaknesses.

in after pizza bunny.

Nedrah

Erudite
baby arm said:
This game has intrigued me since I first heard the title, but how does it stack up to Suck My Dick or Die!?

Hey, now that looks like a quality story.

The anti-government guerrillas were fighting agaist the government in the country which was politically unrest.
There was an incident that a little girl was raped and murdered by the guerrillas in a small village.
Mr. Prosper, who is the commander of the military, advanced his men to this small village to hunt the guerrillas.
But the incident was all planned out by him, so that he could have a raping party for himself. The girls, who were suspicious as guerrillas, were arrested. That was the beginning of the insane raping party.

What else could anyone whish for? A rape conspiracy, badly translated rape and did I mention lots and lots of rape? I'm definitely going to aquire this. Nothing like wanking it to drawn bitches that some fat sweating japanese guy drew in his underpants.

Now to actually do a "Let's Play" of the game:

I am Yukari, some faggoty kid who looks like a chick. I've never had a girlfriend before (shocking), but I masturbate frequently and do judo. I look incredibly feminine and get mistaken all the time for a chick. Seemingly I will also like horny bunnies.

hobu2.jpg

I have decided to get a part time job, and am doing so at a restaurant called "Platinum." And here is the waiter who thinks I am a chick, luckily he doesn't try to fuck me.

hobu4.jpg

I find out from the manager Akina that this is actually a bunny restaurant, meaning all the chicks dress up in bunny outfits. (obviously) Thus they are only looking to hire girls, but because they need help now (lucky me) I get hired.

hobu5.jpg

Next, Akina decides to "measure" me. Being a retarded young okatu, I have no idea what is going on and thus freak out. But then she reveals my magically triumphant penis:

hobu8.jpg

And then what does she do with it? Here's a hint:

hobu10.jpg

She finishes me off and then we get a choice! Ooh goodie! Being the codex, I wanted to test choices and consequences, so I had to go the route of "don't do it" when she was suggesting that we continue further into actual sex rather than just the oral.

hobu11.jpg

How's this for a consequence?:

hobu13.jpg

Yep. She fucks me anyway. Such depth this game has. And once again she must stroke my otaku penis because in real life I am a fat asian with a 2'' penis:

hobu14.jpg

You think that was enough? Shit no, we're ready for another round:

hobu15.jpg

Until....
hobu17.jpg

We get walked in on by two of the bunny bitches. They quickly run out of the room embarrassed. We get our clothes on, and I receive another chance of a life time, a choice!

hobu18.jpg

I of course, decide to stay here and learn the rules of the restaurant, rather than go home and sit on my fatass until I have to work tomorrow.

And thus I got to meet the rest of the bitches. I will give the name and picture, and dear Codex you may tell me who of these bunny girls I should try my damndest to fuck. Remember that I can still try to fuck Akina the manager again, or...:

My cousin Sae (yay for japs and their incest):

sae.jpg

Hitomi (for the bookworm fetish):

hitomi.jpg

Chimaki (for the pedophile fetish, despite her character being described as the oldest):

chamsomething.jpg

And Ryo (the hard to get girl):

ryo.jpg

So Codex, who am I to choose to hunt in my quest for bunny poon? One of them? Or do I try to be kingcomrade and fuck them all?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Nice.

BTW, in before "what the fuck is this shit?"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I think the real question is why would you have Avast! and AVG both installed at the same time?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ this is so fucking retarded.

Pick the seven year old.

edit: Hey, Sport. What's your Last.fm? I need to build up my fake internet friend list.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Nedrah said:
baby arm said:
This game has intrigued me since I first heard the title, but how does it stack up to Suck My Dick or Die!?

Hey, now that looks like a quality story.

The anti-government guerrillas were fighting agaist the government in the country which was politically unrest.
There was an incident that a little girl was raped and murdered by the guerrillas in a small village.
Mr. Prosper, who is the commander of the military, advanced his men to this small village to hunt the guerrillas.
But the incident was all planned out by him, so that he could have a raping party for himself. The girls, who were suspicious as guerrillas, were arrested. That was the beginning of the insane raping party.

What else could anyone whish for? A rape conspiracy, badly translated rape and did I mention lots and lots of rape? I'm definitely going to aquire this. Nothing like wanking it to drawn bitches that some fat sweating japanese guy drew in his underpants.

suckit.jpg

LOL @ the download progress bar

Have you noticed that all the girls have exactly the same face??

whats the point of that?

that said, you should probably go for the uppity one for the challenge

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
15 mins through it and one fuck scene. The trial was over.
Bad Engrish made me laugh hard.

And apparently you get to play the villain and the hero. (both male)

You can play the bad dude that arrest guerrilla girls and rape em or be a kind servant helping the guerrillas to get laid.

Oh, there is no combat, I predict plenty of 'bad endings' from wrong choices like most 'adventure books' as well as 'good endings'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom