Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play M&M VI:The Chaos Conspiracy

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
mm1-1.jpg

My party started here at this place.

mm2-1.jpg

I found quickly a tavern for drinking. The local seer was drinking too here. What should I choose wisely?

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
mm3-2.jpg

The place is called Kat'an. Here is the map of it.

mm4-1.jpg

We went to the castle, but had no luck. This idiot guard couldn't recognize great heroes.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
mm2-1.jpg

The man and the women on the left seem uncomfortable with your choice.

DaveO

Erudite
Probably Big Daddy Jim's The Chaos Conspiracy mod to MM6. Beta version was released recently.

Avu

Liturgist
Because this is not the MM6 I've played.

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
mm8-1.jpg

Very nice, we've got a schedule. What an improvement! I was always annoyed why the stables don't know about their own schedule!

mm7-1.jpg

mondblut :)

mm6-1.jpg

"What is wrong with you, you idiot! Take down the fucking picture!"
But...but..but it's down!

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I always hated how in MM6, in order to read a note, you had to drag it to the characters portrait, and hold your mouse on it to keep reading it.

As vast and varied in content this game was, it really fucked up some basic gameplay elements.

But the game's dungeons were fun. :D

DaveO

Erudite
You COULD continue with the LP and ignore my existence. Most people already do this. :lol:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Wait a second, tell me if I am wrong, but weren't guilds of Fire, Air, Water, and Earth held together in one place in MM6 vanilla?

DaveO

Erudite
There actually may be a use for Diplomacy compared to vanilla. I'm curious to see what has been done with the dungeons, especially the early Baa temple at Ironfist.

WalterKinde

Scholar
Why the misleading?
Could have just said it was a mod for M&M 6, and you were doing a LP nobody would have been upset.

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
I chose Mother Fracker difficulty and there is a lot of monster respawning. Some monster groups respawn everyday!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom