Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Hitomi: My Stepsister (NSFWLF) (Genma's Turn)

(Not safe for whiny little faggots).

This is mere introduction as I haven't started playing, I've only installed the game and opened it to turn off the background music and make speeds faster and shit.

Here's the lovely opening screen:
h001.jpg

Instant masturbation material for some of the oddities here.

h002.jpg

Notice that the game has background music that is literally called: Incest. If you were expecting highbrow, you're already into a fail kind of world.

ElectricOtter

Looks like some good lulz material. Bookmarked.

Sportforredneck needs a custom title: MASTER OF HENTAI

This stuff has made me more uncomfortable than interested. As hard as it may be to believe, I'm playing purely for the humor. Hell, currently I don't even have a sex drive.

random newfag

Novice
Yes, get this LP started already. There isn't enough material to fap to yet and starting to get soft.

I have a throbbing headache and possible flu. Unless I feel better at some point tonight, I'm not going to do moar until I feel better.

Sirus said:
its not true incest if shes just your stepsister :cool:
There's another game I can play later which features an actual sister. Thus real incest. Well as real as you can get from hentai.

Also I've played some of Hitomi, I'm going to post the pics and shit tomorrow, because I'm tired out.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
flabbyjack said:
MetalCraze said:
I can't fucking believe that such game exists even in Japan. Please do make LP.
You've been living in a box. Japan is most fucked up, followed by Germany, then Florida.
Funny fact, while their media are full of weird sex, commonly violent in real life rapes are rare in Japan - they have one of the lowest rape statistics in the world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom