Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Albion! (PART 12A - I WANT TO BE A DUNGEON!)

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Albion was a pretty great game, created in 1995 I think, by Blue Byte, the same guys that brought the Settlers franchise (now sadly in decline). Settlers also enabled me to discover Albion, as its demo was added to Settlers 2 CD.
Albion itself is mostly RPG, but more the adventure-type - it's fairly linear, and does not have elaborate character system or hundreds of enemies and spells. In fact, all the player characters are pregenerated. However, it has some pretty cool dungeons to explore, old-school way.
The view is mostly top-down/isometric, with some really nice graphics. In dungeons and most cities it changes to a bit weird first person, and on the world map it reverts to top-down, but giving a bigger picture.
More insights on the game'll be available as we progress.

So... let's roll!

Cenobyte

Prophet
Well yes... another classic, so go on!

And always remember: If you don't finish your LP, you don't get any Kodex Kool Kredits ;-p

Phelot

Arcane
Yes carry on, this is a game I've always meant to play, but never got around to

hoverdog

Developer
Technical problems resolved, first update is ready.

CHAPTER ONE, OR BIG SHUTTLE, SMALL SHUTTLE, AND THEN, FUCK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI8lqIEnPrQ
A cool, if somewhat creepy intro.

tom.jpg

Meet our hero: Tom Driscoll, a pilot on board the spaceship Toronto.

tom2.jpg

It's him. Notice the character sheet on left. Attributes are static - apart from items and one specific place, they won't change. Strenght is obvious, increases weight capacity and melee damage. Speed determines our, well, speed in battle. The rest aren't that clear. Stamina increases HP, intelligence mana (?), dexterity - range attack, luck is what we all know too well. Magic resistance adjusts our resistance to magic, surprisingly. M-T is magical talent. Huh? Magic? In sci-fi game with spaceshuttles?, you'll ask. And I'll answer: wait and see, wait and see. :smug: Anyway, back to the game.

toronto01.jpg

We gather our junk. Notice one thing - both gold and rations have their weight, and the latter especially isn't light.
Off we go.

toronto02.jpg

A girlfriend. Well, well.

toronto03.jpg

Big guy, har har.

tomm.jpg
Christine! It's sure good to see you, honey!
I feel awful. You were right last night, I should have stayed with you. I had that crazy dream again. It's getting... clearer... every time.

chris.jpg
It's crazy all right. You're not usually affected like this. It must have something to do with the over-c jump. Stay with me tonight and I will drive away those awful nightmares!

tomm.jpg
The dream began before the jump and it's not really that scary. It's just so intense.
Never mind, what's the use, O'll just walk around for a while longer. Maybe I'll run into Captain Brandt and find out when I have to launch with Snoopy.

Snoopy? Well, that's an awkward name.

chris.jpg
Snoopy? Haven't you...? Boy, you must have slept sound. You could hear the explosion through the entire section!

tomm.jpg
Explosion? Get to the point! What are you talking about, Chris? What happened to Snoopy?

chris.jpg
He took control of the over-c COM unit during the jump. It overloaded and pretty much exploded. They say bits of him were all over the place.

Ouch.

tomm.jpg
Oh man... that's awful! boy, it sure makes you stop and think! That makes Hofstedt the only government official on board.

chris.jpg
Yeah, and I've heard you are going to make the exploratory flight with Hofstedt instead of Snoopy.

tomm.jpg
Well, if that isn't a great start to my day. But, I guess, things aren't too bad... Hofstead is O.K. and the accident really doesn't change anything in my flight plan. I'll have to talk to Joe about it.

chris.jpg
Your buddy is assigned to the Northeast section today, near the access to the communications room.
Well, I have to go now - I still have a lot of work to do. See you later, sweetie.

tomm.jpg
Bye, Christine.

So let's find this Joe.

toronto04-1.jpg

This is a news console, which can give us some background on the setting. Go and play the game if you want to know, I'm lazy.

toronto05.jpg

Along the way, we bump into our new passenger.

rainer.jpg
Driscoll, hello! I am so pleased I ran into you! Have you heard about Inspector Beagle's unfortunate demise?

So Snoopy's real name's Beagle. Now I think I understand the nickname.

tomm.jpg
Hello, Hofstedt. Yes, my girlfriend just told me about it. It's really too bad-it must have been a horrible sight!

toronto06.jpg

tomm.jpg
That makes you the only government official on board now, right?

rainer.jpg
Yes, I'm the only snoop left-please don't remind me. Anyway, I spoke with Captain Brandt. He still intends to carry out the exploratory flight-and with humble me instead of Beegle. Well, Driscoll, it looks like you've got a new passenger now.

tomm.jpg
I don't want to seem heartless, but it's all the same to the shuttle-it needs two people. As far as I am concerned the flight can take place as planned.

rainer.jpg
Yes, I agree. And, I must confess I am very excited about the flight. The take-off should be within the next couple of days. We must wait the captain's announcement.

tomm.jpg
Well, I guess that is all for now. I'm sure we'll see each other before then. See you later, Hofstedt.

rainer.jpg
Yes, till then, Driscoll.

Time for exploring.

toronto07.jpg

Snoopy's room. Let's snoop around (pun intended, har har).
toronto08.jpg

By canisters he means bullets. Hmmm, interesting.

toronto09.jpg

We also find soem lockpicks.

toronto10.jpg

En route to Jim, we encounter these guys. Wonder what they're protecting.

toronto11.jpg

COM unit! Fishy.
As you can see, this is the conversation menu. The golden lines are unique, and often plot-important. We can ask about his profession, "what can you tell..." is a standard key-word option, which encompass lots of background stories. The setting is really polished, there are lots of text in the game. "Look at this" shows npcs an item. Rarely useful.
They won't let us in, so we continue to Joe.

toronto12.jpg

toronto13.jpg

it seems my friend is a brotha!
tomm.jpg
You bet. You know, I've always been curious. I'd like to have a look at the mess in the COM room.

joe.jpg
Hmm, I know how we can get by those snoops. I can show you an access to the service deck. You should be able to slip past those security types and get into the COM room. What do you think?

tomm.jpg
Good idea! Let's go!

joe.jpg
Okay. Look, the wall panels with the green light chains cover the access to the service deck. You'll find one of these in the room north of this one. The access code for this deck is 1042. Behind it you'll find a ladder going down. There you can find a service passage into the COM area.

My brotha is for a KFC treatment later.
Let's explore this service deck.

toronto14.jpg

toronto15.jpg

And off we go to our first dungeon!

toronto16.jpg

the famous fpp.
toronto17.jpg

toronto18.jpg

Some ridicoulously easy puzzles.
toronto19.jpg

Now we follow the maintenance robot...
toronto20.jpg

...click...
toronto21.jpg

...and again, what's with the buttons, seriously?
toronto22.jpg

A wall safe. Could be useful.
toronto23.jpg

It's a trap!
toronto24.jpg

toronto25.jpg

And we're in. What a mess.
toronto26.jpg

toronto27.jpg

tomm.jpg
How in the world did this gun get here? Except for security, weapons are strictly forbidden on board!
An interesting find in any case...

The plot thickens!

toronto28.jpg

we go outside as if nothing happened...
toronto30.jpg

toronto31.jpg

Fuck.
toronto32.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. But... remember that wall cabinet? Maybe we could place the gun there?

toronto33.jpg

I'm so smart :smug:
toronto34.jpg

So smart I've even got a level! Nicely done, Tom.
Leveling up gives three things: bonus HPs, additional training points (with which we can train our skills: melee, shooting, lockpicking and critical strike - no need to explain them I think), and attacks. Those are very rare, and in fact only a couple heroes gain any.

toronto35.jpg

now we can pass without problems. Backtrack to get the weapon again, and wait for the shuttle announcement.

toronto36.jpg

toronto37.jpg

THIS is my ship? Well, fuck.

toronto38.jpg

this is captain Brandt.
toronto39.jpg

and Ned. Ned's dead (or just a robot).

brandt.jpg
You know your orders: carry out measurements in orbit and on site to verify the probe data. Get Mr. Hofstedt down safely, Driscoll.
Good luck.

tomm.jpg
Thank you, sir. I'll do my best.
Are you ready, Hofstedt?

rainer.jpg
Sure, step on it, Driscoll!

LET'S ROLL!

toronto40.jpg

toronto41.jpg

tomm.jpg
Thank you, I'm in just the right mood to fly today. There's a lot of routine in my job, but flying to a new planet is always exciting.

rainer.jpg
You can say that again! It's a good thing my office doesn't know, but I'd have given up a week's pay just to experience this moment.

tomm.jpg
We're coming into visual range! Look, Hofstedt, it doesn't look like a desert world to me!

toronto42.jpg

There are little animations here and then, quite nice.

toronto43.jpg

toronto44.jpg

tomm.jpg
Yes. But the planet does not really look like a desert. Mr. Hofstedt is checking the instruments right now.

data.jpg
Inter...ing. Oh, I th..k the conn...ion is becoming weak... But, continue.

rainer.jpg
The dense cloud cover is making measurements difficult.
The analysis does show large amounts of raw materials.
There appears to be more water than we originally assumed...

data.jpg
One mo...nt, mr. Hofstedt. The con..ct...n is becoming weaker. Are you having any difficul....? Mr. Driscoll?

tomm.jpg
No. Everything looks O.K. here.

toronto45.jpg

PING DING BZZT

tomm.jpg
Wow! I shouldn't have said that!
The servos are gone! The auxiliary systems are going down! I'm trying to do something manually!
Hofstedt?

rainer.jpg
I'm trying to run a check!

data.jpg
Mr. Dr..coll? Your status shows critical values. Report please!

tomm.jpg
Failure of several systems! Manual control O.K! Trying to turn around!

rainer.jpg
We have problems with the energy supply. I... HEY!

toronto47.jpg

Well, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

tomm.jpg
It exploded! Oh no, I'm losing control!
Hofstedt, hold tight!
WE'RE GOING DOWN!

toronto48.jpg

toronto49.jpg

tomm.jpg
Certainly not with this shuttle.
Nevertheless, you can thank me for your still being alive! The automatic controls wouldn't have brought this thing down safely!

rainer.jpg
O.K., O.K., I get it.
What do we do now?

tomm.jpg
Now we put on our masks and climb out.
If we can breathe the air, we'll go through the supplies and work on the radio so we can try to make contact.
If the air is too thin... that'll be all she wrote.

rainer.jpg
Oh, dear.
Well, there's no purpose in delaying it.
Let's go.

That's the end of chapter one. What will our brave heroes find on the surface? Will it be an unhospitable desert world? Will they perish without any hope? Or will they miracoulously survive? Stay tuned for chapter two, soon in a store near you!

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There is a screenshot button in dosbox itself. It escapes me but you can see it on the keymapper (CTRL+F1 if i'm not mistaken). Anyway be prepared to be merciless made fun of as a furry - or maybe getting a custom tag.

jazzotron

Liturgist
Yay - furry tits in the next update!

Hang on: there's something wrong with my last sentence...

hoverdog

Developer
SCO said:
There is a screenshot button in dosbox itself. It escapes me but you can see it on the keymapper (CTRL+F1 if i'm not mistaken). Anyway be prepared to be merciless made fun of as a furry - or maybe getting a custom tag.
yeah, i know. still, the game's too good to omit it just because of furry-tit galore. And, well, this is Avatar 1.0 for fuck sake. Cameron probably had fapped endlessly to this game before creating it.

lightbane

Arcane
Interesting, didn't know of this game, I'll watch it with interest (I don't know how much furry value it has neither I care for as long as the game is fun).

Heresiarch

Prophet
Mangoose said:
The first person sequences in this game gave me motion sickness.

Same here. I dropped the game after getting to the 5th first person part. I didn't want to barf all over the monitor.

The control during the overhead part is pretty awkward too. Darksun is way better at this.

The game's core is pretty awesome though. I remember challenging battles, very unique setting (it's even more unique than Arcanum I tell you), and very well written dialogues.

Radisshu

Prophet
The dialogues thus far haven't been very good IMO, but still - interesting LP.

spekkio

Arcane
Screenshots without DosBox frame plox (you can use internal Dosbox screenshots - Ctrl+F5 AFAIR).

Also: deliver on furry tits, nao!

hoverdog

Developer
spekkio said:
Screenshots without DosBox frame plox (you can use internal Dosbox screenshots - Ctrl+F5 AFAIR).

ok, but from the third update. I've already done the second, and it has the frame unfortunately. But I promise I'll be better :oops:

hoverdog

Developer
technical problems resolved, time for an update!

CHAPTER TWO, OR WE'RE NOT IN kansasTORONTO ANYMORE

The previous chapter ended when our mighty heroes crash-landed onto an unknown desert planet. What will happen to them now? Let's see!
rainer.jpg
Oh, dear.
Let's go.

rainer.jpg
Oh, dear.
Let's go.

n.jpg

rainer2.jpg
MY GOD! So this is the desert world! I must be out of my mid! Just look around!

tomm.jpg
Fantastic! Just smell! Listen! This is humming with life!

rainer2.jpg
How could the probe have sent such data? This is a real sensation!

tomm.jpg
First, let's get away from the shuttle. In this oxygen-rich atmosphere it could...

n1d.jpg

...explode!

n1f.jpg

A short reprise of intro video here...

naki01.jpg

tomm.jpg
I have to discuss it with Chris sometime. Time to wake up. I must prepare for the flight.

tomm.jpg
The flight.
The shuttle.
Was already there.
Has already happened.

Pain.

Something is wrong, something isn't right. More pain!

What happened?

tomm.jpg
God, the crash!

What happened? ooh, the pain, why don't I wake up?
Hofstedt and I are going out...

All full of plants and animals. The planet is alive! The colors, the greens, everything is green...

naki02.jpg

naki03.jpg

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

tomm.jpg
What in the world...
WHERE AM I?
WHO, WHAT IS THAT?
I thought I was AWAKE!

I have to get up and...
Ouch! Damn!

rainer2.jpg
Quite a clear sign of recovery, I'd say. Welcome back among the living!

Rainer, ever the smart-ass.

tomm.jpg
Hofstedt!
OK, OK. I will try to put it simply:
WHAT- HAPPENED?

rainer2.jpg
Do you remember the crash landing and our getting out? Good. Shortly after the shuttle exploded like in a bad American television show. My first memory after that is being transported on a stretcher. When I saw who was helping me, I immediately passed out again.
Driscoll, these beings are INTELLIGENT!

tomm.jpg
I can see that this... house didn't grow out of the ground. Although, if you look at it more carefully...

rainer2.jpg
You don't understand, there is intelligent life here. We've made contact with the third non-human race! their culture is fantastic and...

tomm.jpg
Hofstedt, please! My head is spinning even without your attempts at explanation. Start from the beginning for goodness' sake. How could the instruments be so wrong? we set out with breathing masks expecting a Mars-like world, and end up in a damned jungle more dense than anything on Earth!

rainer2.jpg
I have no idea what went wrong. You can feel most of the facts with your own body. We find ourselves on an oxygen-rich, warm world with an enormous variety of flora and fauna. The gravit, as expected, is a bit under 1G.
Up to now our immune system has handled the local microorganisms. The explosion got you more than me. You've been unconscious for almost 30 days.
Stop! Don't even try it! You shouldn't try to stand for at least another 30 days!

tomm.jpg
I've noticed! Is anything else wrong with me?

rainer2.jpg
I don't think so. So broken bones, burns, and probably minor internal injuries. The head injury gave me the most concern, but you appear to be completely coheren. Your prosthesis is operational.

tomm.jpg
Thank you. Continue.

rainer2.jpg
I was back on my feet quite quickly and have made contact with our hosts. Where shall I begin?

tomm.jpg
You're a scientist! just stick to the facts!

rainer2.jpg
I will try my best. The people here call themselves Iskai. As you've seen, they are built like humans only taller and thinner. Also, they still have all their body fur.
They appear to have descended from beasts of prey, as you can tell from the shape of their head. Otherwise, their history runs somewhat parallel to that of homo sapiens.
The Iskai are mammals with two sexes jsut like us. Their technology isn't too advanced, yet they are quite capable of astounding architectural feats.
The people that live here have taken good care of us and they've helped me keep you alive.

tomm.jpg
Does that mean some kind of medicine man cured me?

rainer2.jpg
No. On the other hand, who knows? I was completetly out of it our first day here. The only thing I can remember is that one of these fellows was in the room and fumbled around with us a bit. I don't think he was trying to impress us with some kind of hocus pocus. He was working with glittering plant seeds. I was too weak to protest against it, but apparently it didn't hurt us. Then I used threee of our medpacs to get you to your current state.

giria.jpg
Drenis bat ardriiba na gendi?

rainer2.jpg
Kriidak na grrina, ah, strokiri. Badri?

giria.jpg
Frji wan drobia. Lanarii!

tomm.jpg
Well, I can see you haven't wasted your time. You've learned their language in just four weeks.

rainer2.jpg
I only know a couple of words. Ecept for the pronunciation, the dialect is astoundingly easy to learn. I'll give a basic course during the next few days so that you can catch up.

tomm.jpg
The ship! I'd be surprised if it is still in orbit.

rainer2.jpg
I think it will land at the predetermined point. From there, we can build a research station instead of a mining structure. That way our company can at least make some money on the exclusive rights to the first documentary.

tomm.jpg
We must find out where are we and how we can get to the landing point. Since our shuttle has been destroyed beyond repair, the trip to Toronto could take a long time.

rainer2.jpg
That's right. But, first, we have to learn to communicate. Sleep for a while, and then we'll begin the first lesson.

tomm.jpg
O.K. And Hofstedt...

rainer2.jpg
Yes?

tomm.jpg
Thank you for everything.

naki05.jpg

naki06.jpg

Nobody likes sandboxes it seems.

rainer2.jpg
Your nurse surely won't be happy about that. But, please, take it easy - it looks as if you will be walking again shortly.

tomm.jpg
I'm doing o.k., aren't I? It's time to finally leave this room.

rainer2.jpg
O.K.
But YOU talk to Giria!

naki07.jpg

Our heroes on their feet at last.

naki08.jpg

This is Rainer. In short - he's total crap. He's weak, slow, can't hit shit neither in hth nor shooting. His main role in fights is trying to survive. And we'll have to carry him on through most of the game. Weeeell, he can do lockpicking, but that's not a very useful skill.

naki09.jpg

He get our shit from these containers.

naki10.jpg

naki11.jpg

And get out.

naki12.jpg

naki13.jpg

rainer2.jpg
Yes. I think he is the head of this family. He must be very old if I understand her correctly.

tomm.jpg
That doesn't mean much compared to us. The Iskai apparently only get to be about 30 to 40 years old.

rainer2.jpg
No wonder they are so frantic. They always seem to be running a top speed. Just look at Giria now. I wanted to thank her for her care, but she's already disappeared.
Never mind, let's take a look around the house.

Yes, let's do that.

naki14.jpg

The conversation menu works only for some npcs, most have one-liners like this.

naki15.jpg

tomm.jpg
No wonder with this heat.

naki16.jpg

This, my friends, is a toilet. There's even an option to "manipulate" on the hole, but - not surprisingly - nobody in the party wants to do that.

naki17.jpg

tomm.jpg
Of course, we'll be glad to talk with him.

naki18.jpg

rainer2.jpg
Don't be ungrateful, Driscoll. But we probably shouldn't talk with each other in our own language in the presence of this Sebai. It would probably be considered impolite.

naki19.jpg

naki20.jpg

THIS little bugger is the head of this family? WTF?

naki21.jpg

tomm.jpg
Dsarii-ma, Sebai-li Wrinn. You and your clan have saved our lives, we'd like to thank you for it.

wrinn.jpg
The South Wind Clan is famous for its hospitality. We're glad to have helped you.

tomm.jpg
Is there any way we can show our appreciation for your generosity?

naki22.jpg

Walls of texts ahoy! I'm too lazy to write all of them down, so I'll just upload screenshots. Shorter ones of course hand-typed.
Anyway, we agree to his proposition. We could decline, but that would throw us out of the house, which means no free rest and losing many items and cash, so it's dumb.

wrinn.jpg
I'm the one who has to thank you. You are helping the Sound Wind Clan during a time of scarce funds. Please place your name and your mark on this document, Tom.

tomm.jpg
What do you mean by mark?

naki23.jpg

tomm.jpg
Ahem, pardon me, Sebai-li Wrinn, but Giria told me about your old age and yet you seem to be quite young...

naki24.jpg

naki25.jpg

well, well, that is definitely something.

rainer2.jpg
My god, Driscoll! that is absolutely unbelievable! Fantastic! think of...

And Rainer seems to agree with me.

tomm.jpg
I know! However, try to remain courteous and speak Iskai!

We thank him again and finish our conversation.

naki26.jpg

Let's move.

naki27.jpg

naki28.jpg

Some further Rainer's ramblings.

naki29.jpg

We get some stuff from a storage room.

naki30.jpg

This is our first dungeon, the dreaded SUPPLY CELLAR. However, we'll visit the city first.

Upon exiting the clan's house, we are greeted by a guard.
naki31.jpg

We accept and find ourselves somewhere else - in the council chambers.

tomm.jpg
This Sebainah appears to be the chief here. I am anxious to see what she wants of us.

naki32.jpg

Here's the chief.

naki33.jpg

Moar walls of text!
naki34.jpg

naki35.jpg

tomm.jpg
We are surprised by your generosity. Of course, we will be pleased to accept your offer.

janis.jpg
Very well. Use these two days to get to know the city and our people better. Of course, I wouldn't recommend your leaving the city without an escort, the forests can be very dangerous.
janis.jpg
Do you have anything else that you'd like to talk to me about?

Nope.

naki36-1.jpg

The concil haven't got much to offer us, apart from these nice sofas.
We get out.
First stop- South Wind Clan, where we rest till dawn.

naki37.jpg

Next stop - Shop of Useful Curiosities or sth like that.
We notice a nice chest.

naki38.jpg

naki39.jpg

A real bargain! These are some nice weapons, which humans can use. Other shops sell Iskai-only stuff, goddamn racists.
Funny thing, we now could sell all the stuff back to the shopkeeper, for about 200$. But we won't.

naki40.jpg

Tom gets the sword, shield and helmet, while we pass armor to Rainer.
Now, with weapons and armor, we can backtrack to the STORAGE CELLAR.

naki30.jpg

naki41.jpg

It's really dark in here, even with a torch enabled.

naki42.jpg

We check some chests and barrels, finding lotsa food and a sword, which goes to Rainer (not that he'll hit anything)

naki43.jpg

We find the sad remains of our shuttle. Rest in peace :(.

naki44.jpg

Oh goody!

While exploring the southern part of the cellar, something happens!
naki45.jpg

It's a trap!

rainer2.jpg
A collapse! And what kind of animals are these? they look aggressive. Pay attention, Driscoll!

naki46.jpg

Our first battle!

naki47.jpg

naki48.jpg

This is the battle screen. Starting positions are configurable on the character screen. We give orders (move, attack, use item, flee) to our PCs, press start round, and all participants do their orders in order (pun not intended) depending on their speed. This is really important for shooters and spellcasters. When their target moved before their phase, they won't hit him, because they targeted his previous position.
These little fuckers are pretty weak, so we dispatch them without any problems.

naki49.jpg

Great going, Conan.

naki50.jpg

The minimap. Really useful with this not really clear first person view.
We explore the cut-off part of the cellar.
naki51.jpg

Some stuff. The armor is useable only for Iskai, however.

naki51.jpg

A pickaxe! The only way to get the hell out of this place. But not yet.

naki53.jpg

We find a destroyable wall in the southern end.
And then again, in the western end of the newly found chamber.

naki54.jpg

THE FUCK IS THIS THING?
It's a krondir, a really hard opponent. We don' really stand a chance in melee, so it's time to use our pistol.

naki55.jpg

Our reward. The fire ring is pretty good for Rainer, as it conjures a fireball.

naki56.jpg

We continue exploring.
naki57.jpg

Some more critters.

naki58.jpg

Damn. Too much phat loot, Rainer's can't carry that much.

naki59.jpg

Having finished exploring, we go back outside, only to find the head honcho.

naki60.jpg

tomm.jpg
You have a serious vermin problem in your cellar, Wrinn!
Tom gives a thorough report on what happened in the cellar. Wrinn seems a bit embarrassed.

wrinn.jpg
How terrible this had to happen to you! This house is very old and the cellar has just been rebuilt. Apparently, we have now came close to older areas which are animal infested.
Has any one of you been injured?

tomm.jpg
I'm afraid so, Wrinn.

wrinn.jpg
I'm really sorry about that! here' take this medicine, Tom, it will help you!
Wrinn hands Tom a flask.

wrinn.jpg
I'm glad you have survived this adventure, friends. We didn't nurse you back to health so you could then be eaten by the animals in our house! Don't let it upset your plans any further, but be careful in the cellar! Who knows how long it will take before we find all of the uninvited visitors there?

And that's the end of part two! In the next update, we'll explore the town some more, take part in the celebration, and get through a main-plot dungeon!

spekkio

Arcane
hoverdog said:
spekkio said:

ok, but from the third update. I've already done the second, and it has the frame unfortunately. But I promise I'll be better :oops:

No prob, furry tits delivered, woohoo!
:thumbsup:

lightbane

Arcane
naki02.jpg

So this is what James Cameron was fapping used for inspiration for Avatar (after dumbing it down of course)?

Furry jokes aside, it really seems very interesting, I might get it, unlike avaturd these xenos have a credible alien culture and sincere interest for things out of their homeworld, not like the xeonophobic parody of the Amerindian of Avatar (who apparently lived a long time or shit, it was not very developed at all besides that pretentious shit of "spiritualism"). By the way, that spirit transmigration ritual seems very easy to abuse, I'm sure there'll be someone that will not obey the rules to live as much as possible. Oh, and they're surprised to see the humans' tech, not like Avaturd where apparently seeing Mechs and spaceships was not surprising at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom