Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

All AoD content is done

All content is done

So yes, we are going over everything polishing all the rough edges, improving the weakest parts, and also working on optimizing the engine. It's going to take a while,

You'll still have to wait until thursday :smug:

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
039shoeshineDM_228x289.jpg

Thursday, you'll have it done by Thursday.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I'm glad to hear that it's moving forward and that they are polishing it. I hope that it's going to be a good, well polished game.

Black

Arcane
Vince tricked and used me once before, when I was young, gullible.
No more, no more.

Ermm

Erudite
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY

Gee I wonder how long it will take when Cyclopean will be completed? LOLOLOLOLOL

Melcar

Arcane
Next Thursday. The announcement will be after the news of VD's retirement from the industry. He will be remembered as one of the great ones... and the youngest at what he did.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Seems like both Grimoire and AoD are nearing completion.
Well, except that whole part about Grimoire being made up.

Zeus

Cipher
For a second I read that as, "All AoD content is gone" and I thought, "Oh no, hard drive crash?"

Melcar

Arcane
Zeus said:
For a second I read that as, "All AoD content is gone" and I thought, "Oh no, hard drive crash?"

That would be an epic convinient excuse. "Sorry guys, it really was the best game ever".

sheek

Arbiter
Where's this demo thing to be imminently released I read about a couple of weeks ago?

Jim Cojones

Prophet
sheek said:
Where's this demo thing to be imminently released I read about a couple of weeks ago?
There was no such claim. It was said that, despite the previous plans, ITS decided they will not wait with the demo until the game is finished. So the date changed from "when the game is complete" to "when the demo area is complete" but it's still far from imminently.

Melcar

Arcane
We will find something wrong with it, don´t worry. Expect epic level bitching.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom