Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Purge Some Heresy in EU3 Magna Mundi!

Greetings, after the last Imperial venture, unfortunately, ended in a bitter clusterfuck of tactical victory and strategic defeat, i have put it to rest. It was triumphant, but ultimately a doomed venture. Now, i present to you a list of nations, which i will attempt to glorify in art. War is my paintbrush, blood is my paint, and the battlefield my canvas. The choice, however, is yours.

The nations to choose from are as follows: Denmark, Sweden, or God help me, Norway, the Ottoman Empire, Portugal, Milan, England, Austria, France, Scotland, The Mamelukes, Brandenburg, the Teutonic or Livionian orders, Muscovy, the Sultanate of Granada(the last bastion of Islam in Iberia) a random Indian principality(mostly for the Sikh and European Imperialism stuff), the Aztecs(really fucking hard, the moment the Spaniards arrive you're fucked) and Cuzco/Incan Empire(also really fucking hard). If you have any other suggestions you think would be good, tell me and I might add it to the list.

Update 1: Matters of both Faith and State

vendetta

Novice
anything jewish? :D

else, me goes for granada. Just joking, how about ethiopia?

Granada is actually possible i think, someone on the EU3 paradox forums did a successful LP with them in MM. I'll add them to the list, no Ethiopia though, no niggers, even if they are good, honest Christians.

vendetta

Novice
Furious Flaming Faggot said:
Granada is actually possible i think, someone on the EU3 paradox forums did a successful LP with them in MM. I'll add them to the list, no Ethiopia though, no niggers, even if they are good, honest Christians.

you're evading my main point, big boy. Jews? Not sure if it's possible (Kazar Empire?), but it would be a blast to watch/read.

Ditto on the niggers. On the moment I thought it would be interesting, but the more I think about it, the more it stinks. (ahem).

It's better than vanilla, because it actually represents why the Aztecs where fucked. It's not the Spaniards themselves who will murder you to death, but the Spaniard related events.

No Georgia, thanks, I've tried them once and it was just waiting around for a lucky turn of events, and slowly annexing small Muslim hordes.

L'ennui

Magister
I tried Granada the first time I tried Magna Mundi not too long ago (because of your LP, no less.) I got crushed, but I would be very interested in seeing how you would handle it. I hope you like a challenge!

ironyuri

Livonian/Teutonic Order, I say!

You will be the Ritter BROder supreme. A true bro.

marooned

Liturgist
I'd like to see holy crusaders controlling Europe. Teutonic Knights it's my vote.

I plan to do MM LPs until the end of Codexia itself, so you may well see this come to pass. It's not as if they're particularly shitty, it's just none of their neighbors are very friendly. Looks like it's Teutons, but I'll leave it until tomorrow and start it then just in case some people change their mind.

Conkrete Knight

Educated
The Pope
or
OMFG, the Antipope

else
Livonian order,
more interesting than the Teutons(Prussia)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom