Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Smite Some Ragheads as the Knights of Rhodes!

Kingcomrade?

• Aztecs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuzco (Incas)

• Japanese Fiefdom

• Denmark

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Knights of Rhodes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Castille

• Georgia

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Italian City-State/Principality

• German HRE-State

• North African/Arabian Ragheads

• Total voters
Just figured I'd make a new topic. You know the drill, get voting. I'll play anything as long as it's not Eastern European or nomadic. I'll leave this open for three or four days then tally up the votes and get playing.

Edit : Poll added. Get voting, faggot-bros!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
My old vote for Denmark is still up. You've done a horde, you've done a land-power, let's see you do a naval power, and England and Portugal seem way too easy. :M

kazgar

Arcane
aztecs?

somewhere along north africa?

can scotland secede and take over?

or ireland? then again could be too naval focused.

Calem Ravenna

Scholar
Aztecs or Incas. I'd go with Incas because there's just more to do before you reach the "Do nothing for 50 years until the Spanish arrive" phase. Then again Aztecs are more difficult and much more likely to actually be attacked by Spain, making the colonial period more interesting.

Otherwise, Papacy or some trade league country (Lubeck/Venice/Genoa) might be interesting.

Or do some world conquest with some muslim country. Sunni tolerance bonuses are perfect for this.

ironyuri

The faggot is back and he's 2 furious 2 flaming!

FAGGOT BRO!!!!

:bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro: :bro:

Also, I'd be excited to see you play the Aztecs or Ireland/Scotland.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Play one of the Japanese daimyos and unite Japan. I have never played one of them and it would be quite interesting to see how MM handles them.

ironyuri

Cenobyte said:
Play one of the Japanese daimyos and unite Japan.

Actually, this, also. But you said you don't want Asian, right?

marooned

Liturgist
Having no idea about the game nor the mod, I don't know what to suggest to provide some challenge.

Aztecs sound meh, to be honest. I'd rather see some minor (un-)known nation to raise and fall that the aztecs in the 15th century.

Why don't you try for a change a mayor power like Castille? Reunite Iberia, go crazy conquering Europe and the world. And then make it crumble. Ah, to see great and powerful nations fall is awesome.

roll-a-die

Magister
Cenobyte said:
Play one of the Japanese daimyos and unite Japan. I have never played one of them and it would be quite interesting to see how MM handles them.
Dis.

Fafnir

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Cenobyte said:

marooned said:
Having no idea about the game nor the mod, I don't know what to suggest to provide some challenge.

Aztecs sound meh, to be honest. I'd rather see some minor (un-)known nation to raise and fall that the aztecs in the 15th century.

Why don't you try for a change a mayor power like Castille? Reunite Iberia, go crazy conquering Europe and the world. And then make it crumble. Ah, to see great and powerful nations fall is awesome.

Well, the Aztecs and Incas are made very very difficult in MM, if only because of the events you get upon immediate contact with Europeans and the way modernization works. I never bothered to get beyond that point to see how it goes.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, I want to see that stuff and handily avoid personal butthurt over it happening to me.

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Cuzco is a good choice, so is one of the Japanese daimyōs. Or you could play as Portugal and see how much wealth you can amass in MMU's weird economic system.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Play an Italian City State. Center of the world location gives you the ability to mess with the HRE, the Pope, the Muslims, the French, and the Byzantines.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom