Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Dungeon Keeper #12 Daemons of Rage.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Dungeon-Keeper-original-12151.jpg

UPDATE 1: humble bloody beginnings.

INTRO MOVIE

Introduction

After years of being a faithful servant of the Dark Gods a lone bloodthirsty warrior seeks new ways of satisfying his blood lust. An opportunity arises....

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Hellraiser I presume?

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Who are you to address me you worm?! Speak or I'll rip your spine out!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: I am the warlock Rasputin. I have a proposition for you. One full of conquest, burning corpses and pools of blood. One that will make you the favored champion of the Dark Gods.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: And what might that be worm?

advisorrasputin.jpg
: There is a land, an idyllic place ruled by the Sovereign from his fortress in Skybird Trill. A fantasy land of decline full of happiness, joy and love. It's inhabitants are carefree, empathic and kind. With my help you will become a Dungeon Keeper. You will build an underground network of grim citadels from which your demonic hordes will slay the people of this disgusting realm in your name. You will spread incline worthy of the Dark Gods.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: This better be true worm or I'll castrate you with your spine! Don't even think of crossing me.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Don't worry Keeper Hellraiser. My loyalty is with you and the Dark Gods.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: I already have a first target for you Keeper. A perfect location for a beachead from which our... your horde will maim, burn and kill. And spread incline.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_07_01.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Eversmile - Set in the realm of joy, the people of Eversmile are
plagued only by aching facial muscles, and not anthrax as we had
hoped. Eversmile is a disgusting land of good humour and polite
frivolity.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: :x IT SHALL BURN!!!!!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_08_07.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: This is our dungeon heart. Huge and throbbing with the power of the Warp. May I suggest building a treasury Lord Keeper? We need it to store our plunder.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I do not need worthless trinkets!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Unfortunately we need them to pay our minions....

keeperhellraiser.jpg
:PAY?! PAY?! BLOOD AND SKULLS GATHERED IN THE CARNAGE OF BATTLE ARE PAYMENT ENOUGH!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Well yes but unfortunately gold is the primary way of ensuring the loyalty of the various minions that will join your cause.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Ugh... very well I have no need of trinkets but if they are needed to see the disgusting denizens of this land drown in an ocean of blood than I can tolerate it. Send our slave imps to construct the treasury!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_08_49.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It is done Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_09_14.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_09_46002.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: I have also ordered the imps to mine the eastern gold deposit. Gold is the sinews of war.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_10_52.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The imp slave miners have discovered an underground lake.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Once the battle is over order the slaves to drain the lake and fill it with blood.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_11_07.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Your dungeon requires a lair. Without it our minions won't be able to rest after battle.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: REST?! RESTING IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Well yes but the minions cannot match your strength Lord Keeper. Being inferior means that they have to rest if they are to prove useful in glorious combat.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: :x

Very well.... Order the construction of the lair, just don't forget to the slap the imps. I noticed that it makes them work faster.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_11_27.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_11_47.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The construction work on the lair has been finished. We require a portal which will provide potential minions with a way to access your dungeon and join your horde.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Order the slaves to connect it via a tunnel and claim it for the Dark Gods.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_12_05.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The tunnel is finished and the portal is claimed. Soon your horde will start to grow Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_13_02.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_13_18.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: A Fly and a Beetle have just joined are mighty horde Lord Keeper.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: A fly and a beetle? A FLY AND A BEETLE?!!! I KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOSE WITH MY GAZE ALONE!!!! HOW ARE SUCH PATHETIC CREATURES SUPPOSED TO CONQUER THIS REALM?!!!! :x

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Well Lord Keeper the champions of this land shouldn't be a match for even the weakest of your minions. Also all of you minions will gain valuable combat experience with time which will turn them into beasts worthy of taking part in your unholy crusade.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper your minions also require food. I ordered the slaves to construct a hatchery which will provide the horde with food.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: THEY SHOULD FEAST ON THE CARCASSES OF THEIR FOES!!!!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: True but I think I have a better use for enemy corpses. I shall explain at another time.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Very well... But my patience is wearing thin warlock...

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_13_57.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_14_31.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The slave overseer reports that the hatchery is now complete.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_15_00.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: What is this? An incoming party of adventurers? Let them come I shall feast on their flesh.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_15_32.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: I have assembled our minions, they will deploy at any breach as soon as it appears. Fortunately the treasury walls are reinforce which prevents the enemy from stealing our riches.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Good.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_16_35.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The maggots are still trying to breach our walls without any success. Also payday has came and we payed a total of 87 gold pieces to our minions.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Bah. Let them enjoy their trinkets as long as they do not desert in the hour of battle.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_17_07.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: What is this?! TELL THESE INSECTS TO JOIN THE MAIN GROUP! Or wait I have a better idea, let them DIE!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_17_25.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: I have news from the battlefield. Most of our flies have been gang-raped.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Was it tasteful?

advisorrasputin.jpg
: No.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Good.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_17_28.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_17_34.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_17_43.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Glorious carnage. Let us bathe in the blood of these dwarfs while defiling their corpses.

lord.jpg
: I will not stand your foul presence servant of the dark ones. As the lord of this land I shall banish you to the dark abyss of hell from which you came.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: FOOL! I WILL BE YOUR UNDOING!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_18_38.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Bah, another insect raped. RASPUTIN! I command you to find better minions for my future endeavors. If not I will crucify you!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_19_54.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Yes, YES! MAIM! BURN! KILL! Time to posses a minion and join the battle personally using the vessel as if it were my own body.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_20_18.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: :x The multiple eyes of this pathetic insect distort the view of the fountains of blood shooting out of this pathetic lord!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_20_26.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper, with the defeat of the lord protector of this land you are free to change it into a place more in the taste of the Dark Gods.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Very well. Proceed with the incline. Rename the land as Brana Hawk once you are done.

beforeafter.jpg

:incline:

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Brana Hawk - War and anthrax have taken to this land likes fleas to a
rat. The region is, thanks to your unstinting efforts, now a major
eyesore.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: This should please Lord Nurgle.

Meanwhile in the fortress of Skybird Trill...

sovereignsadvisor.jpg
: My liege, it seems that the heroes of Eversmile including the lord of the land
have been killed. The land itself has been turned into a pestilence ridden sea of rotting corpses.

mystarysovereign.jpg
: What? Why would anyone turn such a happy fantasy place full of smiles and decline into that? It makes me want to cry :( . Bring me a pillow on which I can cry...

sovereignsadvisor.jpg
: Yes your majesty.

Scores:

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_20_45.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_21_39.jpg

4 more tutorial missions ahead before the first challenging missions start, fortunately there will be more bloodletting in the updates to come. I'll update as soon as I find the time.

Keep track of this topic to find out who the fuck is the pussy King of the Land (hint: you know him), what is a better use for corpses than nourishment (unless you played DK then you know already) and see how incline spreads across the declined fantasy land. Comments and posts totally devoid of content and discussion value are welcome. So is feedback and suggestions.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Holy fuck, why didn't I think of doing this!? :salute:

A blast for the past. Looking forward to following this.

ironyuri

When the original Dungeon Keepers came out I was still playing side-scrollers like Cosmo, Hocus Pocus and Duke Nukem. I never got to truly enjoy this game (my PC couldn't really handle it).

So seeing an LP of it makes me immensely pleased. Carry on, old bean, carry on!

:salute:

I lolled several times at the dialogs. And ironyuri, if you haven't played this yet you need to play it NAO!

lightbane

Arcane
:thumbsup: :love: Awesome game is awesome... Looking forward to this lp (although if I recall correctly the game was fairly long, it had like more than 20 levels, are you a bad dude enough to complete the game Hellraiser?)

ironyuri

herostratus said:
I lolled several times at the dialogs. And ironyuri, if you haven't played this yet you need to play it NAO!

I could just play Overlord II, it's the same thing, rite??????

:pete:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Oh yes, Dungeon Keeper... God, I :love: this game... Carry on good sir :salute:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Bros, if you haven't played this I recommend watching the intro movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N5ODEGR1KQ

Personally I really enjoy the part of the intro where
The troll flips off the Hero.

Update coming within the next few hours.

lightbane said:
:thumbsup: :love: Awesome game is awesome... Looking forward to this lp (although if I recall correctly the game was fairly long, it had like more than 20 levels, are you a bad dude enough to complete the game Hellraiser?)

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: You dare doubt a true servant of the ruinous powers worm?!

spekkio

Arcane
Use screenshots of better quality if possible. Using 640x480 JPGs ~20 KB big is an overkill (pixelization).

Except of that, approved - one of the best games evar but non-LP-able IMHO...

:rpgcodex:

Hellraiser

Arcane
spekkio said:
Use screenshots of better quality if possible. Using 640x480 JPGs ~20 KB big is an overkill (pixelization).

Except of that, approved - one of the best games evar but non-LP-able IMHO...

:rpgcodex:

Just noticed that the bloody program I use has the quality slider as "compression level min-max" instead of"quality min-max" :retarded: . Needless to say the slider was almost all of the way to the right.

Unfortunately I already am 2-3 levels after the tutorial so we will see piss poor quality images for the next few updates :?

Bear with me in this dark time bros.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Update 2: Warlocks and Worms.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I thirst for more, find me another land to defile warlock!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper I have found a land for you, one absent of incline.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_21_50.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Cozyton - A hideous sham of a town, in which the prosperous citizens
have no gripes or moans. Sadly, even the children are happy and
secure. This is because they aren't punished for non-existent
crimes...

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: :x I will skin them alive and use their skin to hang them! Order the slaves to start digging my new underground citadel!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_23_37.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Tell the slave overseer to make my slaves work faster or he'll join them.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Yes Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_24_29.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_24_45.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_27_29.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper, a treasury, lair and hatchery have been established. The portal has been claimed as you have ordered. I would like to inform you that the Dark Gods have revealed how to construct a training room for our minions. Should I order the slaves to construct it?

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: TRAINING IS NOT TRUE COMBAT! :x

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It will make our horde stronger Lord Keeper. Perhaps you will reconsider?

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: If I could feel anything but rage I would grow tired of the list of demands these pathetic minions make! [sigh] Very well make the imps break their backs and lose their limbs when building the necessary training machinery.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It shall be done Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_27_02.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The imps have finished constructing the training chamber. It seems that the chamber has attracted demon spawns which seek to join your horde.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: YOU CALL THAT PATHETIC CREATURE A DEMON SPAWN?! I HAVE SEEN MORE MENACING SHIT CRAWL OUT OF MY ANUS AS I DEFECATED ON MY ENEMIES! KHORNE, NURGLE, TZEENTCH AND SLAANESH BE MY WITNESSES, IF THESE MINIONS FAIL ME THE PAIN THEY WILL FEEL WILL BE MORE THAN JUST EXCRUCIATING!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_28_01.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The Ruinous Powers have revealed to me the location of major gold deposits Lord Keeper.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Tell the overseer to send imps to dig out a tunnel and mine those deposits.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_29_32.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It has been done as you wished Lord keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_29_48.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Ah visitors, at last. Let them come, I need entertainment.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_33_00.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Let's see if the trinkets and time needed to train these maggots wasn't wasted.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_34_11.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_34_13.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_34_29.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Pathetic dwarfs cling to their trinkets even as they go into battle. They are unworthy of the attention of the Dark Gods.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_13.jpg

lord.jpg
: Show yourself hellspawn! I have come to claim your riches and your head.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: WORM! I shall maim your body personally. Prepare the possession ritual! I shall see how my "demon spawn" perform in glorious combat.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It shall be done Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_24.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_26.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_28.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: These maggots may be weak but they were still more than a match for you worm! Place his skull next to the skull of the last fool lord. I think I'll start a collection.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: With pleasure Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_39.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Ah, the sweet scent of rotting flesh. It smells like... victory. Start the defiling of this realm and rename it to Darkhana.

[a few days later]

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It is done Lord Keeper.

advisorrasputin.jpg
:Darkhana - The surviving citizens have more on their plates than a
Demon Spawn with three dead adventurers to munch. Not that many
citizens have survived, as such.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Good, more skulls for the skull throne.

Meanwhile in Skybird Trill...

sovereignsadvisor.jpg
: Sovereign I have news most dire. It seems that evil has struck again. This time in Cozytown. Scouts report corpses hanged on ropes made of human skin.

mystarysovereign.jpg
: By the gods! Was there any sign of the children?!

sovereignsadvisor.jpg
: It seems that the children were all killed. In a most disturbing way it seems. The scout who has seen their bodies has gone completely mad. He speaks of the Ruinous Powers guiding an unholy crusade to end the age of decline.

mystarysovereign.jpg
: We must act against this evil! Gather heroes and tell them to hit stuff with their swords. This has always worked in the past. This is a fantasy kingdom after all.

sovereignsadvisor.jpg
: Yes my lord.

SCORE:

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_35_49.jpg

The highscore table will be at the end of this update. Don't worry bros.

Back at the Lord Keeper's Citadel...

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: My unholy crusade needs a new target. Find me one warlock!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Here it is Lord Keeper.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_36_36.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: WaterDream Warm - A region of pointless frolicking and endless
pleasure. No one here understands the true meaning of suffering and
RANDOM SHOCKING VIOLENCE METED OUT ARBITRARILY.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I SHALL MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND IT! :x

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Begin the construction of my new underground fortress.

Screenshot-2011-01-0521_37_18.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_14_35.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The slaves have mined out a gold deposit and built a treasury Lord Keeper.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Make them claim the portal.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_15_20.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: WORK FASTER YOU WORM!

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Order the construction of a lair for my minions.

advisorrasputin.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_16_41.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_17_12.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_17_13.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_17_47.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It is my pleasure to report that the construction has been completed and the horde has grown. I also have a suggestion Lord Keeper. You could order the construction of a library, this would allow you to research new chamber types and perform more powerful rituals. It would also attract others of my kind to your dungeon. Surely you crusade could use the support of warlocks.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Very well, I'll use them to start a blaze which shall consume my enemies. Tell the slaves to mine out more chambers and construct a hatchery in addition to the library.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_18_21.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_18_45.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_19_18.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_20_02.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It has been done Lord Keeper. I also ordered the imps to mine more gold.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_21_03.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_21_37.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_22_15.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_24_23.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The warlocks have researched a new spell. Unfortunately they cannot research more at this moment. I have ordered them to train their combat skills so that they can hurl the very fire of the warp at your enemies.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Good. Find my imps some more gold to mine.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_25_58.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_27_27.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: What are these? Two groups of "heroes" seek to attack my citadel?! THEY SHALL BURN!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_27_54.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The minions have been assembled.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_28_35.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_28_37.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The first group of dwarf attackers has exploded in a shower of gold.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_29_09.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_29_11.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Die you greedy worms!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_30_18.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: A scout has discovered a holy temple place filled with gold.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Have the slaves claim it and the warlocks burn it to the ground.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_31_48.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_31_51.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Our imp has encountered an enemy assault force. He is being raped most distastefully.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Forget about the imp, he's expendable as you all are. Send in the warlocks and prepare the possession ritual. I shall lead the counterattack personally.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_32_23.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_32_34.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_32_42.jpg

lord.jpg
: I will cleanse these holy chambers of your filth blasphemer!

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_01.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_15.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_20.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_23.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Ah, another skull to add to my collection!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_33.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
:Time to make this land rot just like this worm will soon. Rename it as Withersdead.

advisorrasputin.jpg

A few days later...

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Withersdread - This place now has a proper name because of what you
did here, there is a healthy disrespect for life, and you'll be
amused to hear that cannibalism has gained a strong foothold amongst
the ragged inhabitants.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Yes, cannibalism should please the Dark Gods.

Scores:

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_33_49.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_34_29.jpg

I need to improve on my slap rate. Way too low. Don't expect an update for the next few days though bros. I got some work to do, I will update as soon as I find the time though.

Infantryman

Scholar
Hellraiser said:
advisorrasputin.jpg
: WaterDream Warm - A region of pointless frolicking and endless
pleasure. No one here understands the true meaning of suffering and
RANDOM SHOCKING VIOLENCE METED OUT ARBITRARILY.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I SHALL MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND IT! :x

:lol: Magnificent

Hellraiser

Arcane
Update 3: For whom the Keeper Trolls.

After days of enjoying the sight of cannibalism spreading in Withersdread the Keeper prepares for his next great conquest.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Warlock! Tell me of the land I am about to conquer.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_34_38.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Flowerhat - Polite bartering has lead to extreme compassion and a
sense of contentment in this area. Not even a thick skinned troll
could survive the understanding and help these scummy people could
provide.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I SHALL ROOT OUT THIS PLAGUE OF COMPASSION WITH FIRE!!! :x

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Order the slaves to erect my new fortress warlock.

advisorrasputin.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_35_12.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_35_19.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper, a deposit of gems has been located near the heart of you dungeon.
These will provide you with nearly infinite wealth, this means your minions will be able to concentrate more on annihilating the enemy rather than securing new gold deposits.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: They better or I'll torture them personally. Order the slaves to build the necessary chambers and claim the nearest portal.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_38_34.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_38_42.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_39_05.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_40_20.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_40_29.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_40_53.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The chamber construction is complete Lord keeper.
I also report that the local warlocks and beetles have arrived and they swear allegiance to you and the Ruinous Power.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_41_32.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_42_14.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_42_35.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_43_25.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper your warlocks have unlocked the arcane knowledge of bridge construction.
These will allow us to reach even the cowards hiding behind rivers of lava and other obstacles.
Also several new rituals are available for use including the Call to Arms ritual which beckons your minions to a chosen location in your dungeon.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Now none shall escape my rage! Expand the lair and construct the training chamber.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_44_01.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_44_05.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_44_29.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper, the Ruinous Powers have revealed the secrets of Workshop construction to your warlocks.
A workshop allows some minions to produce doors and traps which will kill anyone foolish enough to assault your dungeon in the most gruesome and painful ways imaginable.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: There can never be enough ways to kill your enemy. Order the slaves to construct a workshop immediately!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_45_13.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_45_15.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_45_31.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: It is done Lord Keeper, also demon spawns have joined your horde.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_45_42.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_46_00.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper a troll has joined your horde also the minions have been paid for their services.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: A troll?

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Yes, these minions have great trap making skills. Also they posses an uncanny ability to enrage everybody around them*.

*does not apply to dungeon keeper gameplay

trolld.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: :x I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE RAGE OVERTAKING ME!! IT IS A GOOD PAIN!!

Suddenly Keeper Hellraiser falls to the ground and loses consciousness.
He has a vision, the images he sees are blurred by the fires of the Warp.
He hears a voice barely hearable amids the mad screams of psykers, deamons and other noises present in the Immaterium.

Deamon.jpg
: MORTAL [loud screams] ONE OF THE KEYS
[a great warp explosion is heard] THE RITUAL [great deamons roar in the distance] THE TROLL
[a wall of warp energy sweeps across] FIND THE OTHER TWO....

Keeper Hellraiser awakens.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Warlock! I had a vision. A Great Daemon told me about a ritual, it seems that the troll is the key but two more keys are needed.
Make yourself useful and find out what ritual it is and how it can be of use to me.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: A Deamon? I will do as you please Lord Keeper.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Overseer! Order my slaves to dig north. We shall annihilate the fools who hide there.

slaveoverseer.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_47_44.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_49_24.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_50_05.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Prepare the possession ritual and a warlock. I will teach these fools that not even rivers of flame will protect them from my wrath.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_48_20.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_49_35.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Your trolls have manufactured a wooden door and a gas trap.
I heard the gas used in them kills in a very slow and painful manner as it burns it's targets from the inside.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Good, my enemies will now know the true meaning of suffering! Place the traps and the doors in the northern corridor.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_52_38.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The possession ritual is ready for use Lord Keeper.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Excellent.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_54_55.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_55_18.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_55_40.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: DIE WORM!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_55_56.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_56_30.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Build a bridge over the lava pool and prepare a demon spawn for possession.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Yes Lord Keeper, I also wanted to report that another payday has come.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_57_53.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_58_02.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_58_19.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_58_37.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Continued in next post...

Hellraiser

Arcane
Screenshot-2011-01-0611_58_54.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper the artifacts you have just found allow for the conjuring of powerful arcane forces. They will be most useful in your unholy crusade.

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_59_12.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Embrace Chaos heretic!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Lord Keeper an enemy assault force is heading in the direction of your dungeon heart.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: They will be crushed!

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_59_47.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_59_53.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0611_59_58.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOOOOODDDD FOR THE BLOOD GOOOODDDDD!!!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_00_05.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_00_26.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_00_39.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_00_46.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Magnificent carnage! Order the slaves to claim these new chambers and the artifacts.

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_01_18.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_03_01.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_03_08.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_03_12.jpg

advisorrasputin.jpg
: The artifacts have been recovered, it seems that one of them can bestow your minions with the might of the warp increasing their strength.
The other will make even the biggest of heretics see the true power of the Dark Gods and join our cause. Also a beetle is annoyed.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Annoyed? ANNOYED?! I WILL SHOW IT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ANNOYED! Bring it to my chamber I shall tear it limb from limb!

Moments later.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Prepare a vessel and another possession ritual.

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_04_09.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_04_17.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_04_27.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Useless trinkets! STOP HIDING COWARDS!

cultistkeeper.jpg
: [maniacal laughter] I WiLl CapcHooR Ur CitaDelz FoR CHaoZ!

advisorrasputin.jpg
: How amusing, an enemy keeper is in this area and he hasn't burned this land?

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: He is weak! He will bow before me!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_04_44.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_04_56.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_05_28.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_05_36.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_05_46.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Fool! You rely on this loyalist scum to defend your pathetic "dungeon"?!

cultistkeeper.jpg
: TheY R TroO BelieFerZ! SerVantZ Of ChaoZ!

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I will show you true servants of Chaos worm!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_06_16.jpg

lord.jpg
: I will cleanse this land of your heresy keeper!

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: You will suffer in more ways than you can imagine loyalist!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_07_36.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_08_06.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I can feel your fear!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_08_11.jpg

CSIGS.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Another lord's skull to add to my collection. Now get rid of this fool calling himself a servant of Chaos.

SKULL COUNT:
skulls.gif
skulls.gif
skulls.gif
skulls.gif
= 4

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_08_53.jpg

cultistkeeper.jpg
: U WilL NoT DeFeeT Me! Da DorK GodZ R At My SidE!

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: I will rip out your tongue!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_09_10.jpg

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_09_36.jpg

cultistkeeper.jpg
: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_09_39.jpg

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Prepare to die worm!

Keeper Hellraiser grabs the cultist by his throat and picks him up with one hand.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: You won't need this!

Screams of pain are heard.

Keeper tongues ripped out: 1

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Feed the trolls with him and rename this land as Firemore.

advisorrasputin.jpg

A few days pass.

advisorrasputin.jpg
: Firemore - There's a burning mess where once a pretty village stood.
truly you've achieved a significant improvement in the area, even
the poisonous smoke smells sweet.

keeperhellraiser.jpg
: Fire can do such wonderful things with a land.

SCORES:

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_09_58.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't have any images of the traps killing anything. However you will see them maiming and killing very soon.

Screenshot-2011-01-0612_10_21.jpg

Top score. Eat that Molyneux :smug:

I don't remember if I used the level increase dungeon special. I definitely did not use the steal hero special. However you'll see plenty of loyalists join the forces of Chaos soon. They will be converted in a most entertaining manner. Missions are getting longer and longer so it takes a lot more time to write an update. There is a lot more carnage in the updates to come too and more Keeper on Keeper action. The next update will include the last tutorial mission which is the first one which requires effort to finish. So expect an :incline: in the amount of blood and skulls. Be patient bros.

Bros, I appreciate all your comments. Post more to please the Ruinous Powers.

lightbane

Arcane
I think the Chaos Champion will love how "persuasive" the torture chamber was, sending former heroes against their allies was so much fun... Will you show the secret/bonus missions?

Have you done the "kill all the imps" scenario? I thoroughly enjoyed finding the solution to that one.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I value this LP for it was a great game and it is nice to bring back some memories like this. Carry on!

~Qwinn

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom