Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CALL OF JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: BLACK OPS(For a Few Collars More)

ironyuri

Dear Codexians, welcome to my LP of CALL OF JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: BLACK OPS.

I will not be using the V. 1.13 mod as I have no experience with it and feel it would make doing an LP more difficult for me in the long term. I will however be playing JA2 v 1.12 on expert, ironman, tons of guns and realistic.

To complete this endeavour I present to you the cybernegro that will lead a team of fellow cybernegroes to victory over Deidranna, I give you:

COCK COMMANDER SHEPARD

69.gif

Our tale begins in the poor South-Mexo-Central-North American Island Nation of Arulco which suffers under the yoke of the bitch from hell, Queen Deidranna:

c8Kjg.png

Her troops roll into rebel villages to pacify enemies of the foul regime

gtzzc.png

Civilians and poor farmers are slaughtered. An outrage.

dwXLU.png

Meanwhile, on a rainy night in a shady Prague cafe:

NV047.png

XwmX1.png

Enrico: We've got a dire situation on our hands, compadre! Deidranna has cracked down on the coca farmers and as a result, world cocaine supplies have dropped significantly...
Shady figure: Do you have any idea what this means? Commander Shepard won't be pleased...
Enrico: I know... we might just be able to use this to our advantage. Have you brought the dossier?
Shady figure: Yes, sir.

EC3IG.png

Meanwhile, somewhere north of the border:

69.gif
Shepard: BITCH! What kind of shit did you cut this blow with? Where did you get this shit?

3.gif
Hooker: They told me it's all they had... nothing's coming in from Arulco Shep... I mean, Cock Commander...

69.gif
Shepard: Arulco, huh? Some political crackers fucking with the Cock Commander's supply... Looks like I'm going to have to collar grab a sucker!

INTRODUCING: THE BLACK OPS TEAM

CYBERNEGROES WITH A TASTE FOR BLOOD

KZjgJ.png

Shortly:

69.gif
Shepard: I hear you're putting an ops team together to collar grab that bitch Deidranna in Arulco. Well, the Cock Commander wants a piece of the action! My team's ready to hit the ground, just say the word... *hangs up*

oEQds.png

69.gif
Shepard: That was some ride, now let's lock and load bros.

L7DeE.png

72.gif
Ice: We got bad guys here, Shepard...

69.gif
Shepard: Looks like you need to stay frosty.... Ice...

:yeah:

f70LH.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: COME CLOSER SO I CAN GRAB YOUR COLLAR, SUCKA!

vHuhS.png

87.gif
Blood: I'm taking alot of heat, Commander!

whZJG.png
Shepard: The Cock Commander demands that every cybernegro does his duty! Suppress them! :monocle:

hkRGd.png

72.gif
Ice: Engaging the bad guys, Shepard!

whZJG.png
Shepard: Save some for Shepard!

kN5G9.png

72.gif
Ice: Enemy neutralised, Commander!

7Yqcj.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: You, woman, I'm looking for the Arulcan rebels! Don't even think about fucking with me.

934fg.png
Fatima: Enrico Chivaldori sent you? Oh my... We had given up hope...

whZJG.png
Shepard: Well you don't need hope anymore, you have the Cock Commander and his band of cybernegroes! Now, show me to this "Miguel".

frFi0.png

24.gif
Miguel: You... you say Chivaldori sent you? The hubris! We have struggled against Deidranna for months... I have lost many fine comrades and he sends me three negroes? What do you think you can do to help us in Arulco, Commander? Do you think you can achieve what the will of the people cannot?

whZJG.png
Shepard: Listen, Miguel, these are two of the finest cybernegroes ever built. Just point me at Deidranna and step aside, because if you or any of your men get in my way, I won't hesitate to drop you. From now on, you play by the Cock Commander's rules.

24.gif
Miguel: ... How dare you! Men, I order you to shoo-

whZJG.png
Shepard: *punches Miguel in the stomach* Stow your shit, wetback. Come on, bros, let's get out of here, we've got work to do...

22.gif
Ira: Shepard! Wait! I want to join you....

whZJG.png
Shepard: Ice, Blood... you know the rules. First the Cock Commander, then the rank and file.

72.gif
Ice: Yes, commander...

87.gif
Blood: ........

Next: The Cock Commander needs an airfield.

Post-script: Just incase I didn't make it quite clear, the LP is called Black Ops because I will only be using negroid party members. I may however consider using Slavs, as an argument could be made that they are 'potato niggers', the negroes of Europe. If some of our fine eugenicists and phrenologist Codexers can convince me, I will add some potatoes to Shepard's squad. If I lose squad members, I may have to...

ironyuri

En route to Drassen Airfield, Shepard and his team are waylaid by one of Deidranna's fire teams...

JeAUV.png

72.gif
Ice: Commander! Fire team incoming! We need to find a defensive position.

whZJG.png
Shepard: There's a farmhouse up ahead! Move inside, barricade the door and take up firing positions at the windows!

hyVce.png

72.gif
Ice: Commander, these civilians have hidden a stash of American dollars under the bed...

whZJG.png
Shepard: We need that money more than they do! Confiscate anything you find, they can consider it repayment when we kick that bitch Deidranna's ass out of this backwater Banana Republic!

87.gif
Blood: Commander, Deidranna has declared herself Queen, technically this is a Banana Constitutional Monarchy...

whZJG.png
Shepard: I don't give a shit what the government system of the place is! All we're here to do is grab some collars and tear everything down!

87.gif
Blood: .......

72.gif
Ice: Commander! They're coming!

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright. Check your six!

nfU1g.png

O6KpZ.png

FSbLD.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: GET SOME MOTHERFUCKERS! I CAN GRAB COLLARS ALL DAY!

z5YaI.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Looks like they're running scared! We need to hunt what's left into the fields. Ira, get word to Miguel, the farmer's going to need some bodybags to clean this mess up. Ice, you're on point!

mX0OT.png

72.gif
Ice: They're all over me, Commander! If I make it out of this alive it'll be a miracle!

whZJG.png
Shepard: Ice, you need to chill the fuck out!

WfEzZ.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: GET SOME!

gJxzI.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: I'm taking out these fuel dumps, the enemy can't use them if we burn them up! Bahahahaaha! *automatic fire*

87.gif
Blood: Commander! What about the farmers? They need that fuel!

whZJG.png
Shepard: They should just be thankful I don't declare them hostile. Let's go, we have an airfield waiting for us.

MEANWHILE>............>

PcEzX.png

Actually next: THE COCK COMMANDER WANTS AN AIRFIELD

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Plenty of Black Powers. Damn, I can't wait for Gus and Vicki to make an appearance...and Bubba. And mothafuckin' Magic. You dig?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
More like Dymano.

And anyway, second update was not trying too hard as much as first. You may continue :smug:

Phelot

Arcane
Too bad you can't change all the enemies to be white people. Damn white people!

Anyway, nice so far :salute:

EDIT: Of course now all the ads are for Afro-Centric dating services.

ironyuri

3Q0gc.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright. Let's do this quick and clean! Blood, we're moving in from the north through the wire. Ice, take point. We'll herd them toward the gate, you clean them up. Classic pincer movement.

72.gif
Ice: Got you, Shepard.

keMVL.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: See you on the other side, Ice. Stay cool.

22.gif
Ira: Commander, what about me?

whZJG.png
Shepard: You stay the fuck back. The battlefield is no place for women, least of all white trust funders looking for something more exciting than the Peace Corps. If I see you anywhere near the front, you'll wish you were back home with mom n pop.

22.gif
Ira: ........

b9Ra0.png

fdSJb.png

72.gif
Ice: Well, I guess they know we're here now... I just hope Shepard had enough time to get into position...

P2FGK.png

72.gif
Ice: How many more of these fuckers can there be?

tqF87.png

f98dh.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: You think one shot is enough to take the Cock Commander down?! I eat lead for breakfast, SUCKA!

zubux.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: And stay the fuck down!

Ah0EH.png

72.gif
Ice: God damnit, Shepard.... I'm running out of bullets here.

B0XfL.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Next time I'll smile at you before I shoot, give you a fair chance to see me coming.

PBKCU.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Looks like you missed your plane, sucka!

JYDKh.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright, let's check the bodies for anything we can use. Ira, you say one of the Queen's thugs runs the airport?

22.gif
Ira: That's right commander, he won't do anything for the locals without a bribe...

whZJG.png
Shepard: Sounds like work for Shepard.

ARSQ5.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Daaaaamn, Paco. You're one greasy Mexican... And if there's one thing I hate, it's a greasy taco.

t2Jfy.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright, let's move into sector B. One of the locals says that Deidranna's got a factory in the area, we should investigate it once we clear the town. Blood, you're on point.

fwJSd.png

87.gif
Blood: He never saw it coming...

2VBWr.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Blood, Ice, clear the alley to the left. I'll head toward the factory. Ira, sit tight and don't fuck up.

OG2pv.png

The enemy tries to sneak up on Blood, Ice takes him from the flank.

cFgcQ.png

Blood moves to occupy the cantina, takes out a straggler.... Meanwhile:

xBi0x.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Come to Shepard, motherfucker! HEADSHOT!

{I seem to have missed taking a screenshot here, but Shepard was pinned down by two enemies in the patch of trees as above. He took several shots and was at 30/83 HP when Ice managed to take out the prone enemy, I got Shepard bandaging himself while Blood moved in to eliminate his other attacker. Shepard went full Rambo and nearly paid the ultimate price here....}

whZJG.png
Shepard: Ah shit... they got me pinned down, I'm taking fire! Where the fuck are the chest high walls when you need them?

srdT1.png

72.gif
Ice: I got your back, Commander! Blood, move up!

142mG.png

FQc2V.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: This looks like the factory... God damn, she's using children as slaves... This is the kind of shit the Cock Commander just won't stand, motherfuckers!

a80Tg.png

lNjIE.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: If this is a private company, I guess you can call this a hostile takeover, bitch! Bahahaha! *automatic fire*

72.gif
Ice: Commander, she's dead, you can stop shooting!

whZJG.png
Shepard: .... I .... Damn that felt good. Shit, I think I opened one of those wounds... fuck, the Cock Commander aint got time to bleed, we need to take the final sector before the Queen can bring in reinforcements! Let's move, people!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
...u shd've punched her bro. what a waste of bullets.

ironyuri

Just a note:

Any character sheet inconsistencies are because I've had to restart after savegame corruption, now that I've got the GOG copy working properly and reloading my games properly, it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Will have the final Drassen assault up later this evening.

m_s0

Arcane
More like Dymano.
potatoseal.jpg

these two need fixing:
72.gif
Ice: Well, I guess they know we're here now... I just hope Shepard had enough time to get into position...

72.gif
Ice: How many more of these fuckers can there be?

carry on :salute:

ironyuri

Drassen Mine: Final Assault

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright, people, we've got to hit Deidranna's forces hard in the final sector. If we don't fuck this up we might even have time for some sleep.

VDxSa.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Take up positions in the church, that's where we're supposed to meet Miguel's contact!

MAgDd.png

72.gif
Ice: We got incoming, Commander!

whZJG.png
Shepard: Take them down!

5eNM7.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: If we stay in here we'll be sitting ducks, get the fuck out and stay low! Blood, circle around the church while I flank north!

QU3Mz.png

87.gif
Blood: I got you right where I want you...

7LW1I.png

nlsIs.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Motherfucker! Can't a cybernegro get a drink in god damned peace?

4B5GV.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: The Cock Commander is always on target.

W6Q4B.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Listen up, motherfucker! I don't give a shit what the people think. They don't like me? They can tell it to my gun. Just make sure they remember who kicked the Queen out of this shithole of yours!

72.gif
Ice: Commander, we've got 'em on the run. Better relocate to the church til morning.

sIrWm.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright, motherfucker! Miguel and his men want supplies and fuel before they even think moving against Deidranna and don't you even think about talking to the Queen's men. I've never grabbed a holy collar before, but this sure as hell might be a good time to start!

UFSPH.png

D9PV9.png

whZJG.png
Shepard: Alright. Ice, Blood, now we've got a cash flow we can start push further into the interior. Ice, start putting together a militia to keep the Queen out of this backwater. Ira, you do the same at the airfield. Blood, check the equipment and see if you can patch us up... As soon as we put this town in order, we've got a pilot to find.

MEANWHILE>...........>

uEWvU.png

Lindblum

Augur
You should have beaten the shit out of that factory owner.

She doesn't deserve bullets.

SoupNazi

That happens to me whenever someone from the team dies and I don't remove them from the list.

Also bump.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom