Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play - Afterfall: InAnity

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Welcome, to Afterfall: In(s)anity, the potato game that was supposed to be an isometric and turn-based rpg but ended up as a third person action game.

Now ain't that typical.

In this LP, I shall guide you through the very depths of inanity, as we combat MUTANTS! proceed through DEVASTATED APOCALYPTIC LANDSCAPES! penetrate CLEVE'S BUNKER! witness untold DEATH AND DEFEAT!

srmKzh.jpg

7aRKPh.jpg

Finishing the game once unlocks the 'Insanity' difficulty, which we, of course, take.

WBmEbh.jpg

A classy loading screen.

g840xh.jpg

3Z0qDh.jpg

p9y5ih.jpg

6xiI9h.jpg

DbeJRh.jpg

ff3OKh.jpg

ominous drumroll

Y4HDlh.jpg

I don't know...

GsTDrh.jpg

6k1kDh.jpg

Funny... I don't feel that way. And it seems like I'm the only person who doesn't. But my knowledge of the world is limited to these walls. Day Zero wasn't the best time to be born. I don't want to sound cold, but we all have our own problems. Mine are different from those of the others.

yK43kh.jpg

Meet Albert Tokaj, the Protagonist. Psychiatrist, master at arms and field medic extraordinaire, but mostly psychiatrist. His job in Cleve's Bunker is to lure innocent victims into his lair and unleash the powers of InAnity to make them discuss!!! their problems while he just snoozes.

MuEFph.jpg

PElIUh.jpg

9f6nqh.jpg

sGPrBh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Can we finish this tomorrow?

zjZj8.jpg
Ummm... okay, I guess.

DjHs4.jpg
I've not been sleeping well lately, and you're my 8th patient today.

zjZj8.jpg
I understand. I guess you must have SOME reasons to be tired.

dvP5xh.jpg

LZI86h.jpg

7m2Tsh.jpg

The door indeed does not work. That's why Albert decides to go look for his PDA so he can call for medivac.

dYZpIh.jpg

PwOW6h.jpg

There it is!

Also, don't mind the bloom filter. It will go away eventually.

The PDA stores a lot of different info.

s6B7qh.jpg

Objectives

ukFEFh.jpg

Notes.

The 'FearLock' makes Albert panic whenever something off happens. It severely decreases gun accuracy but throws him into a berzerk rage that increases melee damage.

zcEwgh.jpg

By 'syringes and pills', the note means 'exact ammo count should you ever need it' :troll:

8x4ych.jpg

This is for storing various... uhm, I forgot :M

Z4r5ah.jpg

Enemy profiles will come here.

FNWikh.jpg

Some NPC profiles.

U4hV6h.jpg

0Zw1Fh.jpg

jO9Afh.jpg

Colonel Cleveland Mark Potocki. Rules the shelter with an iron moustache.

bF2q2h.jpg

znzelh.jpg

The profiles are kind of useless, but whatev.

ZEX5oh.jpg

Next is 'condition', which is a short, well, let's call it 'briefing'?

R4KUXh.jpg

And last is armoury. Profiles for all waffen we find will be stored here, from table legs to assault rifles.

Let's go hack dat door!

BUT SUDDENLY

vrndnh.jpg

:D

KRGD7h.jpg

gQylfh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Now's not a good...

WDK7a.jpg
It's not that I didn't try. It took some time to make up my mind. But it sure felt great to do something about it, at last.

q1jLJh.jpg

WDK7a.jpg
You're not saying anything. What's on your mind?

DjHs4.jpg
I'm usually the one to ask this question.

WDK7a.jpg
You sound tired, doc. Get back to sleep.

0cH4Hh.jpg

IKifph.jpg

Magdalena disappeared from the office. Noclip is serious business.

But now we can finally hack the console!

rFQfqh.jpg

Hacking is basically the same as lockpicking in Gothic. You press WSAD to move the gears in the proper sequence and the door pops open. With the difference being that you have infinite lockpicks.

Y17Moh.jpg

Voilla.

0WRoqh.jpg

Good morning, Babylon.

cnIb3h.jpg

UePaeh.jpg

Some armed gourds.

X7TEeh.jpg

A shameless ad on the floor.

sB30xh.jpg

uAJLih.jpg

When the eye icon pops up at the top of the screen, it means something's caught Albert's attention. Press Q to centre view on it. This time, it's just the arriving tram.

I2e4Lh.jpg

7r2Efh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I need a little pick-me-up...

FgVqYh.jpg

Albert attempts to get a drink, BUT THE MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!

DjHs4.jpg
Shit...

h84mQh.jpg

YnIKU.jpg
Kick it, it usually works.

DjHs4.jpg
Well, not today, apparently.

YnIKU.jpg
Looks like it's the bar for us. C'mon.

j2cLrh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Well, I think my dream job's getting to me finally.

NCpEUh.jpg

YnIKU.jpg
It makes sense when you think about it, yet people are depressed. I think the colonel planned it all wrong. But, you're the shrink. You know all of it best.

dOScQh.jpg

Another note on the floor.

A2JHVh.jpg

kqgCUh.jpg

YnIKU.jpg
Anyway, what's up?

DjHs4.jpg
Are you forcing small talk?

YnIKU.jpg
Right. Nice weather we've been having lately, don't you think?

DjHs4.jpg
Hah, true. But that plutonium rain this morning ruined my barbecue plans.

YnIKU.jpg
Man, I hate this place.

DjHs4.jpg
Me too. If it weren't for Karolina...

YnIKU.jpg
Uhm, yeah. How's the... situation, anyway?

DjHs4.jpg
She's not avoiding me like the other people, so I really can't complain.

YnIKU.jpg
Don't let it get to you. That's the price of being a shrink. You're collecting people's thoughts for the colonel. No wonder they're avoiding you. But I'm glad that you're together now. It takes off the edge a bit when you have someone by your side.

2eezZh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I guess I should use that in my therapy.

1tVWwh.jpg

yNjLKh.jpg

OSHI-

BOQMOh.jpg

Uhm. Okay?

YnIKU.jpg
What the fuck

DgfOLh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I'll explain later. It's all bullshit.

jaLbyh.jpg

O SNAP, IT'S TEH FUZZ

ohmY4h.jpg

Commence fist fight!

r4c64h.jpg

Comrade protip advises us how to protect ourselves.

hVV4Uh.jpg

GkOFbh.jpg

Dat inglese :lol:

Anyway, rollin' and blockin' is all fine and dandy

U3mOXh.jpg

But that guard whacks real damn hard, and unless we go all berzerk on him, we gonna get raped.

mX4cRh.jpg

He finally falls to his knees.

muGZbh.jpg

ENERGY LEGS!

YXLXDh.jpg

Albert runs away from the bar

l10wnh.jpg

And notices a power fire axe hanging on the wall :B

SNBw5h.jpg

X-TREME

DApF1h.jpg

Another guard arrives to take a beating.

ulJjHh.jpg

AND ANOTHER ONE

88Davh.jpg

MAIM, KILL, BURN.

LfGaqh.jpg

7D2ARh.jpg

7x9mch.jpg

7ZBwZh.jpg

Checkpoint activated.

End of update. Stay tuned, next time we'll get to the bottom of this mess and find out what the fuck is going on here anyway :M

lightbane

Arcane
Yay, a new lp!!! What happened with GROM by the way :M :M

7aRKPh.jpg

sGPrBh.jpg

KRGD7h.jpg

Let's see... EXTREME main menu, a character that for once is not an over-muscled consoletard, lots of BLOOM but the textures are all ragged... Yep, it could pass as a truly "next-gen" game, too bad they did not spend enough millions on marketing to do so. What's more, I see they copied Derp Space's "health-bar on suit", Wh40k's SPHES MARINE's Finishers, plus the protagonist is a psychologist that somehow is able to knock down a guard in full body armor.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
lightbane said:
Yay, a new lp!!! What happened with GROM by the way :M :M

I dunno lol, it's in the freezer :M

lots of BLOOM

As I said, this will go away soon. It's only there for the very beginning of the game (which will become apparent in the next update)

What's more, I see they copied Derp Space's "health-bar on suit"

Nope, health-bar is BLOODY SCREEN! as it can be seen in the fist fight. The PDA hanging on the arm is the FearLock indicator.

Wh40k's SPHES MARINE's Finishers,

Yeah, except they aren't as important/prevalent here since you never fight hordes upon hordes of stuff.

plus the protagonist is a psychologist that somehow is able to knock down a guard in full body armor.

And much more :thumbsup:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
The first game of the new Afterfall universe!

Also this opening is really different from the demo's. Maybe that's later, I guess.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
This game is surprisingly good looking! Made in Poland? Amazing. Following this, definitely!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
gYJDMh.jpg

Another classy loading screen.

xZFQbh.jpg

Right, last time we left Albert, he was running from the cops, who wanted to whack him to death for no apparent reason.

bXBxzh.jpg

There's a lot of various junk lying around that you can use as melee waffe, but the power axe is p. much the top choice, as you can see here:

NvzF7h.jpg

Now compare it to a large pipe

i2W3sh.jpg

Shit!

Also, the ADVERSARIES section has been updated

IVoiGh.jpg

bFqtIh.jpg

Let us proceed up those mystical stairs!

qChz9h.jpg

:Alpha Protocol:

vqLRjh.jpg

Und hallo thar

NhA1Bh.jpg

FsDH7h.jpg

Those are the Hussars. Elite troops packing power armour and really bitchin' looks.

883s9h.jpg

qzHqNh.jpg

OSNAP WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED

3mN6Uh.jpg

XK5hDh.jpg

Karolina tries to stop them for a moment, giving us enough time to engage in a...

4Yrjmh.jpg

SLOW-TIME EVENT @_@

Bullet time engages and you have to follow comrade protip's advice and sprint through the closing blast doors.

1QCTbh.jpg

chMGoh.jpg

That hueg door is of course locked, but that's no problem for Albert Tokaj, top hacker on the block.

NgjMyh.jpg

A guard interrupts him before he can open the door, tho

8LHXNh.jpg

CHOP

rlPfph.jpg

X-TREME!!!!

HutiCh.jpg

1RE7Yh.jpg

ADiO6h.jpg

They come from all sides!

9ZiZkh.jpg

Epic chase scene, as bullets fly over Albert's head, hitting everything except him (Stallone's law in practice)

Also, it looks remarkably silly how he keeps running with that axe.

q1mYph.jpg

bwKmnh.jpg

More Hussars coming to pop our mole

3PkZJh.jpg

He is to be detained immediately! the Colonel shouts over the voice comm.

CRWVyh.jpg

Another Hussar coming from the door at the end of the hall, and there are many more still following us. Is this the end for Doctor Tokaj?

8zirbh.jpg

NOPE! He opens the side door.

VKxa4h.jpg

Which somehow is a 'safe place to hide'.

9mmS8h.jpg

Ohai there, Marcin.

YnIKU.jpg
Hurry, I'll open the door for you.

gc05Gh.jpg

Am8U1h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Karolina, is she safe?

jFubCh.jpg

YnIKU.jpg
But it is you they are after. You have to hide and wait this out. Go to the tech area behind my cubbyhole. I'll try to find out what the story is, don't worry about her. They've turned the power off, but I've got my own generator. I didn't have time to change the fuse, though. You wouldn't mind doing me a favour, would you?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

DjHs4.jpg
But...

YnIKU.jpg
Don't worry, I'll try to restore the main power supply. It may take some time, though, I hope you're not afraid of the dark? There are no monsters there.

Sure, bro :m

ERAthh.jpg

Now entering: tech area. Expect many pipes and metal stuff.

ywdkuh.jpg

Can't see shit.

5EsNnh.jpg

Fortunately, tapping 5 invokes comrade flashlight.

WFGM8h.jpg

Snatching a fuse from a nearby crate.

mkalGh.jpg

Putting it into a nearby transformer.

opxkph.jpg

Albert prances on through the corridors.

kqM0sh.jpg

Electric cables lying on the ground! Surely, stepping on them would mean certain death. That's why we need to introduce the only safe and sane approach.

J9dSOh.jpg

SMASH THE FUCKING POWER BOX WITH AN AXE @_@

sXwqOh.jpg

Light finally comes online. 'Thanks, Marcin', says Albert.

KTicIh.jpg

Another wacky door.

RAQulh.jpg

YsJxMh.jpg

OSHIT LAZERS.

This is the decontamination field mentioned in the loading screen. Those things will come pretty often later, and my personal theory is that they are just clever ways to load new areas without a loading screen.

F30trh.jpg

The door opens, revealing a... change of architecture?

g09F4h.jpg

VLwuvh.jpg

Greetings friend, have you come seeking the light?

owt0rh.jpg

Okay, the basement-like area changes into something else and voices start whispering in the air. This is trippin'

ahARKh.jpg

Some more bricks fly towards Albert, another flash of light.

sRwAJh.jpg

The fuck

LHLAgh.jpg

A crypt? Those are sarcophagi behind those fences.

Q2B51h.jpg

86TkWh.jpg

@_@

Sx7Ovh.jpg

What in the...

5PWqjh.jpg

pICq2h.jpg

aDeLvh.jpg

qj6cJh.jpg

TtBllh.jpg

aKgvkh.jpg

NP3pxh.jpg

Oh my.

i8598h.jpg

AFTERFALL OF THE LIVING DEAD!

nrsBZh.jpg

6CCGOh.jpg

2U6kYh.jpg

The zombies all run off after Tokaj. Only that one guy sitting on the bench watches the whole thing somewhat amused.

muHsUh.jpg

IlIGBh.jpg

It's...

YFl0mh.jpg

... the surface?

qBBzch.jpg

BAM!

vhuLph.jpg

zjZj8.jpg
Damn, why do I even come here if you're not paying attention? Screw this!

DjHs4.jpg
I'm sorry, I...

zjZj8.jpg
Whatever. See you later, Doctor Dozy.

DjHs4.jpg
We'll finish it tomorrow!

Yup. It was an obligatory ominous dream sequence :M The megabloom filter will go away now.

Fortunately, it was only a dream, and Tokaj can now return to the boring reality...

... or can he? :M

RK47

Patron
........fucking gripping shit right there. This game, why isn't it prominent? It seems so....very next gen. Shinier than Witcher 2, even.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
RK47 said:
........fucking gripping shit right there. This game, why isn't it prominent? It seems so....very next gen. Shinier than Witcher 2, even.

Because it's been in development for like 5 years, is the first game of an unknown potato studio that doesn't have any big publisher behind it and isn't based on any existing IP?

And it's a real shame it doesn't have better PR because the game is p. cool. Hell, the best example of the utter marketing failure was when they pulled the '1$ preorder' deal, and got only like ~20k pre-orders.

Also, funny thing: the idea behind the preorder was that if they got 10 mln 1$ preorders, the people who preordered would get it for exactly that and a huge amount would go to charity. Without the 10mln, all would go to charity and the game would cost the regular price.

But lately there was a news piece on their site, where they announced that everyone who preordered would get the soundtrack for free + a 50% discount for the game in Gamersgate. That was really cool.

lightbane

Arcane
NvzF7h.jpg

telescopic baton? wtf?

FsDH7h.jpg

SYMBOLISM. What happens if you try to fight?

rlPfph.jpg

Goddamn, how much pent-up anger and frustation this guy has? For a psychologist, he doesn't seem to have any problem with killing an innocent guard. Good thing that apparently it was only a dream.

This is the decontamination field mentioned in the loading screen. Those things will come pretty often later, and my personal theory is that they are just clever ways to load new areas without a loading screen.

Because it is, it has been done over and over since the days of the PS1.
Still, the game looks good, it continues to be reminiscent of Derp Space, but that one was a fun game so it's ok, it could be a good next-gen title...

RK47

Patron
Darth Roxor said:
And it's a real shame it doesn't have better PR because the game is p. cool. Hell, the best example of the utter marketing failure was when they pulled the '1$ preorder' deal, and got only like ~20k pre-orders.

:retarded:

spekkio

Arcane
This shit looks damn good.

:/

For a poor-man's Fallout 3 ripoff, it looks much better than Fallout 3...

Do continue, dear sir.

:salute:

It's a good-looking game at least, better than many AAA mainstream titles. Looking at the screens, it gives off a strong Dead Space vibe. Hard to believe this all started with a tactical squad-based game.

See, Bethesduh, it's not that hard to design realistic character models.

XK5hDh.jpg

screen01b.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Looks p. cool indeed, shame you can't see the goofy animations in all their glory on screenshots.

Cassidy

Arcane
I think it is ironic how they might have had more financial success had they not alienated those most interested in their game by turning what was at first intended to be a turn-based isometric CRPG into yet another TPS.

SoupNazi

Why does he stand like a retard?

Otherwise it looks really cool. Will be following this.

RK47

Patron
Cassidy said:
I think it is ironic how they might have had more financial success had they not alienated those most interested in their game by turning what was at first intended to be a turn-based isometric CRPG into yet another TPS.

Ambitious as fuck. Huh...it looks really polished ( :lol: ) but I wonder why I never heard of it in the mainstream media.

Erebus

Arcane
Potato soldiers of the future look pretty cool (though I guess it's too late for them to save Vienna this time).

So the whole introduction was just a dream ? Not the most original twist, but it was executed decently, I guess.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Last time we left Albert Tokaj, he's just woken up from a rather trippy dream.

UwJnnh.jpg

AtjJuh.jpg

He starts talking to his PDA.

DjHs4.jpg
When I finally manage to fall asleep, it happens in the worst possible moment. That in itself wouldn't be such a problem... but my dreams are ridiculous. They are... convincing. So convincing, that I forget I'm dreaming. When I wake up, images remain vivid and I'm constantly accompanied by an irritating sense of deja vu. My REM sleep is usually inhabited by restless patients and now the dead neighbour joined the party. I need to slow down and get some real sleep.

Interesting self-diagnosis, doc. Let's keep on movin'

DFujXh.jpg

Heh.

mG1U2h.jpg

I like the colour scheme of the shelter a lot. The absolute dominance of white and red fits a patriotic potato superproject quite well.

0o6E8h.jpg

Oh great, it's that fag again.

YnIKU.jpg
The colonel demands your presence in the conference room.

DjHs4.jpg
'Demands'? Why not 'requests'?

YnIKU.jpg
You know the drill.

DjHs4.jpg
And I thought that today couldn't get any better.

YnIKU.jpg
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm your friend, remember?

DjHs4.jpg
I don't seem to have many of those these days... jeez, I wouldn't mind eating something first. Anyways, thanks.

Marcin moves along.

DjHs4.jpg
First things first. The old prick will have to wait, not like he has any choice if it's that important.

First things being 'meet Karolina at the bar', as comrade protip suggests.

GYhtmh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Oh, hey, Arek.

AtwQNh.jpg

There's a problem I have to fix on the lower level. Apparently, it's a big deal, so... excuse me. Take care, Albert.

Y38bRh.jpg

Shrug.

Moving on...

0Dkvph.jpg

Le bar. This time with 99% less angry guards.

RibA8h.jpg

Some magnificent beverages they serve. 'Vodkinoff', 'Mad Tom whisky' and 'Krucyfix - wino mszalne' ('Crucifix - altar wine').

NzDcOh.jpg

A note lying on a table because notes usually just lie around.

tR5syh.jpg

Sup

KVrPUh.jpg

wxNx1.jpg
Oh, there you are, I thought you'd never come.

8poAEh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
But it didn't go that well...

wxNx1.jpg
An aggressive patient?

DjHs4.jpg
This time a sleepy doctor.

wxNx1.jpg
Ha, nice job, doc.

DjHs4.jpg
Let's not talk about it. It's hard to make an impression of a good psychiatrist if you're constantly falling asleep during sessions. I'm just so tired... And now I've been called in to the conference room. The colonel's probably going to send me on a suicide mission. Though I think he would be content with just using my head as a dart board. But seriously, everyone's in a hell of a rush today.

wxNx1.jpg
Yes, I noticed. Maybe it has something to do with this meeting?

DjHs4.jpg
Maybe. But I really don't care. How's your day at work?

wxNx1.jpg
Don't change the subject, it might be something really important.

DjHs4.jpg
More important than us?

wxNx1.jpg
You know what I mean, Albert.

DjHs4.jpg
I'm sorry. If only agreeing with you didn't mean meeting with this old prick...

wxNx1.jpg
Don't call him that! It can get you into trouble.

3yMS8h.jpg

mnbIch.jpg

Leaving the bar, Albert finds a guard waiting for him. IN BEFORE FIST FIGHT.

p71kT.jpg
Doctor Tokaj, the colonel ordered me to escort you to the conference room. In case you had different priorities.

T4pe3h.jpg

p71kT.jpg
Maybe they would. But at a party Kornat stole them from my locker thinking they're candies and fell into a coma. At least I know they work.

Best. Guards. Ever.

pDfmmh.jpg

8y9UPh.jpg

De6UMh.jpg

IgQXQh.jpg

Coffee and cigs taste best when you have a helmet on.

j5WmQh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Not everyone's a clockwork soldier, gentlemen.

E5hJe.jpg
The colonel's on the line, doc.

DjHs4.jpg
Umm... I noticed.

kIlZJh.jpg

LQOfH.jpg
I have to wait for you every single time. You disrupt the entire administrative process.

DjHs4.jpg
I'm sorry, colonel.

E5hJe.jpg
I bet he is...

LQOfH.jpg
That is enough. There is a problem, mr Tokaj. On the second sublevel.

DjHs4.jpg
I'm guessing it's not a technical issue?

LQOfH.jpg
Rather a... behavioural problem. People are acting strange. It is probably just a leak in the ventilation system, some kind of chemical contamination. The quarantine process sealed all of the labarotary (sic) doors, trapping scientists inside. And you, as our prominent psychiatrist and pharmacologist, will go there with the security guards, find the cause and neutralise it. It is your duty, mr Tokaj.

DjHs4.jpg
But I think...

LQOfH.jpg
That is your second problem, mr Tokaj. You think too much. Do you have something to add?

DjHs4.jpg
No, but the technician...

LQOfH.jpg
... was already sent. That does not relieve you of your duties. Do not waste my time, mr Tokaj. You have heard your orders, mr Tokaj. Dismissed.

xiZu6h.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Yes... sir. Damn.

NjQ2Vh.jpg

Xw5JFh.jpg

E5315h.jpg

ALFr0h.jpg

p71kT.jpg
He usually sits in his office, fighting phobias and imaginary friends of his patients.

ONrc7.jpg
Ah, no wonder he's so jittery. Hasn't seen too much real action since Day Zero.

DjHs4.jpg
And you're all about action, huh? Big talk coming from a military bouncer :smug:

ONrc7.jpg
Shut your stupid trap, egghead!

Jy207h.jpg

UCNFBh.jpg

E5hJe.jpg
Don't worry, doc. If there's any threat, we know good and well how to handle it. We've been trained to use these babies.

0Qvnoh.jpg

Albert puts on a gasmask.

89Rb5h.jpg

a6PPZh.jpg

ONrc7.jpg
Ask the doctor. He's in 'charge'

DjHs4.jpg
Are you kidding? I've been here once, merely passing through.

E5hJe.jpg
Where the hell is everyone? This area is usually crawling with technicians and storemen.

61B7Mh.jpg

E5hJe.jpg
Hey doc, make use of that analytical brain of yours and analyse the problem.

G97ffh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
I would prescribe a keycard.

ONrc7.jpg
Why don't you ask it about its childhood, maybe it will open to you? And if it won't, just find the damn keycard. Why the hell weren't we issued one?

E5hJe.jpg
Where would be the fun without complications? Look around, it must be somewhere here.

iZdnah.jpg

Here's a door we can open.

IRpFFh.jpg

Leading to another door we can't open. Although... there is noise behind it, some banging of metal and someone yelling?

y9Xjdh.jpg

What do we have hier.

8ujkch.jpg

Those things can be used to listen to audio logs.

Communication's down again. I can see on the cameras that something's not right in the reception area, but we can't contact them. We're going to check it out with Adam. You know where to find us in case of any problem. Miller, grab your gun, we're going for a walk. Jankowski out

As we all know, people named Jankowski always end up well. At least that's what F.E.A.R. taught me.

The keycard is lying on a table to the right.

LKLVPh.jpg

There's also this thing here. It's an ammo dispenser, we'll be seeing those quite often, but they are trollish and not always have ammo in stock.

zcZqmh.jpg

Right, let's open this!

iWXkHh.jpg

Albert rolls to the console in proper action hero fashion.

gCG0yh.jpg

vz3Xnh.jpg

Vcol7h.jpg

GUNS GUNS GUNS @_@

DjHs4.jpg
Gee, thanks, that will certainly solve all of them.

UrJTYh.jpg

QVji9h.jpg

HGsAvh.jpg

5PPlAh.jpg

What the fuck

MZeeth.jpg

Some guy runs out of the hangar and tries to bumrush Albert.

cxCezh.jpg

But one of the brave guards succeeds his grapple check.

ONrc7.jpg
You're not going anywhere, buddy. Okay, doc, do your magic.

T2lvBh.jpg

Whoa

AO0JTh.jpg

M9sdch.jpg

Well, he sure as hell doesn't want to listen.

DjHs4.jpg
Look at me, look into my eyes.

6Pusbh.jpg

MCEhch.jpg

Dunno what the lunatic did thanks to the high quality cutscenes, but he managed to break grapple and landed on the floor.

BMxKPh.jpg

The guard gets butthurt and starts kicking him.

ONrc7.jpg
And how do ya like that? Well? Ya' like that?

35faKh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
Man, that's enough!

QwejAh.jpg

Albert shoots the tranquiliser gun.

6Hio6h.jpg

BOOM, HEADSHOT

mMlLbh.jpg

HYNHgh.jpg

DjHs4.jpg
He needed to relax.

E5hJe.jpg
Wasn't that overkill?

DjHs4.jpg
I only wonder why I was the only one to keep a cool head, mr "professional".

ommkbh.jpg

E5hJe.jpg
I'm not leaving him here, so you've just got yourself a solo recon mission. Go to the reception and contact HQ. It looks like security channels are down.

DjHs4.jpg
Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere. Why don't we just go back and contact them the traditional way?

E5hJe.jpg
And give the colonel another reason to complain how useless we are? Do as I say. You know that I have to write a report?!

iA8VRh.jpg

Shit just got serious :yeah:

random_encounter

Educated
Nice! Played the demo and it didn't seem all that bad. If anything, it felt like a Dead Space game crossed with a better version of Fallout 3, but my poor PC is showing its age.

Can't wait to see more of Albert Tokaj: psychiatrist, hacker, lover, axe wielder, and drug pusher. :salute:

Peter

Arcane
Looks like a mix between Mass Effect (particularly the visuals) and Dead Space. Will follow this LP and see how it develops, I suppose, though it looks pretty banal shit boring.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
:thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom