Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Lionheart 1.1 patch released
Development Info - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Thu 18 September 2003, 03:07:16Tags: Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader; Reflexive Entertainment
There's a 1.1 patch available for Lionheart, for those still playing but would likeit to stop acting goofy. The thing weights in at a little under 2MB, so it won't be hard to swallow, even on a modem. Here's a list of the fixes:
- Fixed the bug that caused a crash if you had a companion during a save.
- A "Speed Slider" has been added that allows the user to select the speed that the game plays out between ranges of 70% to 100%. It is accessed by hitting the "escape" button.
- Many optimizations to the size and frequency of network packets. This will help lower bandwidth connections.
- Faster 3D rendering (making the game generally run faster).
- Fixed rendering error that occurred in some loaded saved games with dragons.
- Fixed a crash bug that could occur during map transitions (unrelated to companions).
- Added detection of corrupt save games file when trying to load.
- Other, smaller bug fixes (such as fixing the tool tips for buttons so that it doesn't show an extra blue dot when there is no tool tip, etc).
Wonder if Interplay is actually willing to cut Reflexive a check for this.
Spotted this at Blue's News