Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Dragon Age 3 Plot Synopsis and Companions Leaked?
Information - posted by Crooked Bee on Thu 16 August 2012, 12:15:32Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age: Inquisition
This is likely fake, but hey, it's fun. A poster at Bioware Social posted some screens of a marketing survey describing the plot for Dragon Age 3, as well as the game's companion design. The alleged plot synopsis goes as follows:
The world of Dragon Age is one on the brink of collapse, and when a desperate gathering in the name of peace becomes the epicenter of a magical blast that decimates the Chantry's leadership, it becomes clear that someone or something is manipulating events to drive the world into chaos.
From the ashes of that explosion, something new arises: The Inquisition. As the Inquisitor, it falls to you to build up your power and martial your forces, uncover secrets and build connections across the world. You must explore forgotten spaces, uncover ancient mysteries and uproot those who would destroy the fabric of the world.
Another part of the survey has to do with the possible names for DA3:
- Dragon Age 3: The Breach
- Dragon Age 3: Exarch
- Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
- Dragon Age 3: Inquisitor
- Dragon Age 3: Apocrypha
- Dorian: Dorian Pavus is a magister. The title conjures fear of arcane masters who once enslaved nations. Dorian may wield power of the magisters, but he delights in not being what you’d expect of them. Brazen and clever, this outcast is on a crusade to rid his homeland of its corruption.
- Sera: Sera is young, frenetic, and a brat through and through. She revels in the athleticism of being an elf, of being different. But her culture isn’t elven, or, for that matter, strictly human. It’s the underbelly of the city. In her network of rogues, what you do is more important than where you’re from, and friends open more doors than [titles?]. Robs from the rich, keeps it.
- The Iron Bull: The Iron Bull is a long way from home, and prefers it taht way. A slap in the face of typically humorless Qunari, he loves drinking, killing, and looting-not necessarily in that order. The head of a vicious mercenary company, he’s known for excellent pay and brutal punishment. It’s been a ten year party, but the Bull may find that old loyalties die hard.
- Cole: A long time ago, a young man died a cruel death in a dark place. And now, somehow, there is Cole. Was he a spirit of a demon? Is he human now? Cole’s not sure it matters anymore. Hounded by memories that aren’t his, incisible in a world he can stalk like a shadow, the rogue must decide between joining the living or preying on them.
Spotted at Gamebanshee