Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 9.0 Released
Mod News - posted by Infinitron on Fri 25 April 2014, 19:37:21Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch
Werner "Wesp5" Spahl, that most tenacious of modders, has released the ninth iteration of his famous patch for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Here's the changelog:
- Added Heather to sewers for Nosferatu and improved new idle sounds.
- Made stealth killing Johnny possible when using Obfuscate level 5.
- Added possibility to keep the quick Nosferatu in the warrens alive.
- Cleaned Mercurio's apartment after a time and fixed a SM map hole.
- Added seven missing infobar sounds and created seven infobar icons.
- Restored drug stealing quest of Trip for one XP and Finance bonus.
- Removed Blood Guardian waterspray and made Lily's purse unsellable.
- Fixed bug with casting Bloodbuff breaking off lockpicking attempt.
- Raised high firearms book requirement to 9 and updated travel maps.
- Made Hallowbrook atrium barrels solid and enemies navigate better.
- Restored Justicar to Camarilla ending and Jack's face for LaSombra.
- Moved fire axe to crashing elevator top and fatguy to atrium exit.
- Restored unused models to Society of Leopold, warehouse and Zhao's.
- Changed library to combat zone and fixed rotunda decal flickering.
- Repaired hearing warehouse boss conversation twice and some floats.
- Made Nadia react to zombies damaging player and removed fake door.
- Gave Occult Nut a Scholarship bonus and fixed new discipline lines.
- Fixed icons at Giovanni mansion and made Bruno react to feed-kill.
- Added modified trackerscheme into Extras to change Malkavian fonts.
- Repaired Carson, Knox, Damsel, Yukie, Regent and Hatter dialogues.
- Fixed two inverted textures and renamed Sheriff's warform Behemoth.
- Restored three King's Way headrunner for Nosferatu and Malkavians.
- Lowered McFly's float rate and fixed references to missing Heather.
- Added documents to Extras to reveal where restorations originated.
- Attached floor number to Empire Arms suite names in hotel computer.
- Fixed three wrong loop sounds and moved a Mandarin line elsewhere.
- Corrected some bug fixes that were lost in 8.9, thanks vladdmaster.
- Restored blast door to Giovanni crypt and fixed tutorial door bug.
- Improved Nosferatu Nines intro and map details, thanks vladdmaster.
- Fixed sewer sound transitions on SM, Hollywood and Chinatown hubs.
- Corrected two bad Lotus Blossom icons and lowered Skyeline humming.