Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Underrail Dev Log #33: Version 0.1.12.0 Released
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Thu 7 August 2014, 18:50:21Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail
The Underrail Early Access received an update today. As promised in the previous devlog post, the update adds the underground metropolis of Core City to the game. The latest entry to the devlog has the details:
Hey guys, the new version is up. We're all very happy to have finally released this. It's the centerpiece of the game, our Athkatla/Sigil/Neverwinter. The main story still has places to go and we still plan on introducing more factions and sideplots, but expect the future updates to be a lot more focused and a lot less spacious.
We showed you bunch of screenshots already, so for this occassion we decided to make a short teaser trailer instead.
As before, we're releasing it to Steam first until we're sure it's stable and any potential major bugs that we missed during internal testing are fixed.
And because no dev log would be complete without a bullet list, here's an incomplete list of minor tweaks and stuff that were done since the last dev log:
- EMP mine blueprint component requirements changed to be the same to that of the EMP grenade
- Increased the amount of bear traps crafted when not applying poison to 10
- Increased the amount of caltrops crafted when not applying poison to 10
- Reduced the cost of metal plates and, by extension, some items that are crafted from them
- Added an option to turn off automatic door opening
- Removed the cooldown of Burst attack (don't know why it was there in the first place)
- Hopefully finally fixed the bug(s) that caused the factions to get all messed up after the Junkyard showdown event
- Merchants will no longer roam while in bartering mode
- Game will no longer crash when saving while mining
- Chemical pistols have weight now
- Action point counter fixed to work with extreme amounts of action points
- Adrenaline shot will now always properly grant 20 bonus AP
- Execute will no longer deal extra damage even if the target is not stunned/incapacitated