Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Üstad
Reactions
12,765 16,510 2 1,163 233 923

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'M HIT I'M HIT
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    Hey, if you don't want a policeman to unload his weapon on your car, do a backflip as he reloads, and then unload another clip, just don't park under trees.
    I never park under trees and this never happened to me.
    Üstad
    Üstad
    Thank god for second amendment, the government can't just arbitrarily kill you and act tyrannical thanks to it.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    The sheer incompetence is mind-boggling.
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    If you believe in free will, then risk aversion is voluntary. If you do your mental calculus, and decide that the negative emotions of trying and failing overpower the negative emotions of never having tried, you end up voluntarily not trying. That's what the word means.
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    If you actually WANT it and are willing to keep trying, only a very small number of people would end up not getting it. The fact is, if you keep nagging women for sex, one of them will just fuck you, as long as you aren't missing limbs and can speak.
    Lord of Riva
    Lord of Riva
    Or we could look at the reasons for the above, namely feminist policy, the propagating of promiscuity as healthy, the act of pathologising male-sexual behavior, the decriminalization of said behavior like staring and fostering better relations and equality between the sexes and solve the issue.
    I'm never using Turkey for an analogy ever again. I'll make a JavaScript browser extension which wordfilters Turkey to Mexico, to avoid my posts being forked on one side by Willy moving the goalpost deeper into Siberia, and on the other you bringing up Ottoman history.
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    Volkswagen is spreading around Euroasia like a virus. But because German was forced to vaxxmaxx, VW can't stay there, and is moving to unvaxxxed, natural, bio-pure Turkey.
    Üstad
    Üstad
    If you ever write something like that tag Lady Error.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    You're quitting cold turkey?
    Generic medieval settings should be based more on medieval Germany instead of France. It's used way too much and more interesting political landscape, aesthethics with free cities and whatnot would be nice compared to generic crap we have. I especially hate caricaturistic warhammer portrayal, how can people stand for this shit?
    Maxie
    Maxie
    my näme jösh säwyer üüü
    Lady Error
    Lady Error
    Maxie has learned Turkish.
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    Fantasy settings should be based on Russia's expansion into Asia. A more organized, more dense in capital and bodies entity spreading its bulk in sparse fiefdoms that run on former glory, and forcefully brings modernity to places with mixed reactions to that contact. More Arcanum, less Baldur's Gate.
    Say one more thing about doner kebab and I will cut you like a baklava while double wielding kilij in one and the kebab slicer in my other hand. Last warning, Osmanli!!11
    When I find a Rick&Morty fan in real life, I bully and mock them until they say I'm not one of those fans.
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    I AM one of those fans. I FUCKING LOVE Rick and Morty.

P.S. I've never watched an episode of it yet, but that's doesn't change D FAX, nigga.
    the Anglo word for it, yogurt
    Uzgunum, effendi. Meant to say we got it from the Anglo, as in from American advertisements and diets and movies, etc. Didn't mean to call you Australian.
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    After 500 years of Special Turkish Operation in the Balkans, we still called it sour milk. After about a decade of cable TV, we started calling it yogurt, because that's how the woman reading the advertisement about gut bacteria called it.
    Come to think of it, its even more ironic, since it was French company Danone that pushed it most. Janissaries for the perfidious Albion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom