Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Üstad

1. Üstad

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Open world is overrated, CYOA CRPGs like The Age of Decadence and The Colony Ship RPG are the future. Open world just leads to shittier combat due to open world somehow always find a way to ruin combat balance and buildfag experience as a result.
  2. Üstad

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I didn't know about the first part, good to know. But what about when alert score hits %100 but I still have my cloak on? Is it reduced by some degree or it's just null at that point?
  3. Üstad

I know, but don't how much. Let's say the enemy has 50 thermal vision. Does that mean hit chance is lowered by %50 amount?
  4. Üstad

I'm still unsure how cloaking field works in combat. Like how hard to get hit compared to distortion field, what's the hit chance when the enemy's alert thing at %50 or %100 etc.
  5. Üstad

Relationships with party members feel mechanically underutilized

This x1000, don't make it another hassle to get a minor buff for minmaxxers. Make it meaningful, not maxxing all party member relations would be good and provide a decent 'choices matter' aspect to the game. M&B Warband had crude version of this, some companions were just incompabile. The game...
  6. Üstad

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Will it have good combat unlike ATOM? Will it be a buildfag game?
  7. Üstad

I know what you're saying, I'm still disagreeing. ATOM has zero combat challenge, I don't think the game claims to have tactical depth at all. Colony Ship despite it's flaws is challenging (not as much as AoD) and tactical, unless one plays it in baby mode.
  8. Üstad

Bruv any CRPG with half decent combat is more tactical than ATOM.
  9. Üstad

Boo fucking hoo moron cry me a river. You're not in the quote so why are you crying for? And I don't remember saying all the criticism is invalid, far from it. It's just there are so many things to criticize (ie: skill system, itemization, writing) but things The Wall bitching about is a non...
  10. Üstad

Not appeasing the drooling retards expecting to black-white racial tension 700 years after was the correct choice, it'd be like expecting western steppe herders still having tensions with early european farmers who looked different from each other and their mixture makes up modern european...
  11. Üstad

Thank god for second amendment, the government can't just arbitrarily kill you and act...

Thank god for second amendment, the government can't just arbitrarily kill you and act tyrannical thanks to it.
  12. Üstad

The black guy just shouldn't have resisted and acted smart.

The black guy just shouldn't have resisted and acted smart.
  13. Üstad

Lilura'nın da Arcanum avatarı vardı, self-nuke ile kariyerini bitirdi.

Lilura'nın da Arcanum avatarı vardı, self-nuke ile kariyerini bitirdi.
  14. Üstad

Eski profil resmi daha iyiydi.

Eski profil resmi daha iyiydi.
  15. Üstad

Can't put billboards on my blog without paying up Ryzie, no exceptions.

Can't put billboards on my blog without paying up Ryzie, no exceptions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom