Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Lone Wolf
Reactions
3,362 11,033 244 275

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why can't you use the reply function? every time you quote someone there is never an indication of who said it or where. annoying gimmick.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Are you referring to stuff earlier than yesterday? I just never used it, prior.
    Can't tell a post's emotional load purely though text, and as you said, don't take it personally. :friendly:
    But it is very, very annoying to have to read through a wall of inane texts from reality denying morons to find someone responded to me. Tag my user ID when you do.
    So, who are you and why should I give a shit? What bearing does who you are have on what you know?
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    I honestly had to look up what this is in reference to - are you serious? You're really showing how much it doesn't bother you that an anonymous stranger thinks you're an idiot.
    You had your beastly ways with any underaged Bosnian girls recently, eh Wolfy? Heard you chaps prefer them just before they reach menarche.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Half of my family tree stems from Herzegovina you ignorant shit.
    Johannes
    Johannes
    butthurt detected
    tormund
    tormund
    Easy there, my kebab-hating lupine friend. Seems like my comment struck a bit too close for comfort, didn't it?

And I already know that you guys love them even more if they already live in your neighborhood BTW.
    Lone Wolf Do you believe everyone could become Usain Bolt by enough practice?
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    If you bothered reading the thread properly, you'd have seen my answer to this question.
    Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    No one gives a fuck about your answer, I just tried to make you sperg a little more.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Yeah, you're a real ventriloquist, alright.
    may the gods ishir and kai protect you on your journey into darkness
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    I can't quantify the influence of Joe Dever on my development as a pre-teen, but it would be a lot. I still remember trying to draw maps in the LW-inside cover style. Nostalgia bomb. Watch out for those fucking Helghast...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom