Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by 1manstudio

1. 1manstudio

Indie Rabbit Hole - A RPG Adventure

Most recent comic bit about dungeon decoration/design and save crystals :P.
  2. 1manstudio

Our last couple of comic bits to share. Hope you enjoy!!
  3. 1manstudio

On another note, here is my recent comic bit. This one hits on DLC for RPG games, and other games in general even. I aim to have a dev update to publish in the coming month.
  4. 1manstudio

Thanks for the feedback JarlFrank. I will surely consider this as I work further into development. :)
  5. 1manstudio

Thank you kindly. Should have more to share, not just comic bits, but game art as well.
  6. 1manstudio

I have been working on creating these RPG inspired Comic bits that also include some of the Rabbit Hole characters. Each comic represents a common instance among many RPG or turn-based games. Here are the first 8 comics: https://1manstudio.net/tales-from-the-rabbit-hole-comics.html
  7. 1manstudio

Thought I would share a #ScreenshotSaturday, which happens to be a new backdrop I created for my game Rabbit Hole, which now features the entire crew. Continue enjoying your weekend everyone!!
  8. 1manstudio

So I was able to write up and publish my Post Mortem for the Anime Expo in Houston during Easter Weekend. You can read it here: https://1manstudio.net/blog/anime-matsuri-post-mortem.html With some hindsight I was able to look at all of the processes and steps I took in preparation from buying...
  9. 1manstudio

Evening everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick update. I was able to attend, and setup a table to exhibit Rabbit Hole at the Anime Matsuri Convention in Houston this past weekend. Overall, it was a great experience. I did find a lot of people had a genuine interest in the game, and the...
  10. 1manstudio

FF10 and below, Child of Light, Darkest Dungeon, etc.
  11. 1manstudio

The character moves around in the 2d battle field. Your position dictates spell effects. Enemies target closest unit, so ranged unit are less likely to get hit. So, it is different from standard hit/return back to position turn based RPG There are CC spells and skills that pull thing together to...
  12. 1manstudio

That is a big question and requires a long answer. But to avoid TL;DR, there are 4 totally different available builds for each main character in mind when creating the items and ability. Each character have a set of abilities that are unique to them, each ability is dependent on a different main...
  13. 1manstudio

Regarding the white screen flashes, we will read though all feedback during beta test and consider them like this rapid bright flashes. Also, if you are interested in maybe participating in beta testing, to provide more direct feedback, be sure to sign up on our site 1manstudio.net. Thanks for...
  14. 1manstudio

Thanks for feedback, I will discuss with the lead dev.
  15. 1manstudio

Hey Deama! Not sure if you had a chance to look at what we have announced so far for the game features on the website, but here is what is featured or planned to be featured as of now. If you want more specifics about certain features, just let me know. Hope this helps? Turn based combat with...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom