Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
the mole
Reactions
820 1,237 99 5

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But the mole came back the very next day
    The mole came back, they thought he was a goner
    vortex
    vortex
    Long was his voyage, sacred, bloody thorns stuck in his feet
    but the mole came crawling, Codex praises his return
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Pretty sure that Red Panda ressurected him, he was the only one I ever saw advocating for his return. Why is ominous to me.
    overly excitable young man
    Codex deep state works in mysterious ways.
    Wait, Infinitron, we can post on banned users' profiles now? I thought they were locked before
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Don't think so. The banned users you encountered previously must have had private profiles.
    Citizen
    Maybe, but what about the self-ejected ones? Pretty sure all their profiles are closed
    Body is still warm, look like there is a killer around.
    Gangrelrumbler
    Gangrelrumbler
    What did he do?
    EDIT:
    NVM it's because of the bloat thread
    The mole? More like POPA-MOLE!!! Stop posting bethesdashill threads
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom