Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Gnidrologist
Reactions
3,330 15,342 10 314 23 509

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are one of the exalted XVII. The first among equals.
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    You somehow made it to Scruffy's ignore list, so you don't ever have to interact with that drooling retard. Lucky bastard.
    Gnidrologist
    Gnidrologist
    p.sure i've been there since he still called him self 'idonthavetimeforthiscrap'
    Atlantico
    Atlantico
    lol that sounds about as pretentious and oblivious as one might expect.
    Explain why you rated my post as "retarded".
    Gnidrologist
    Gnidrologist
    Huh? Where? Must be by accident most likely as i don't remember disliking your posts generally. Point me out to that post.

edit: found and undid. It was addressed at that maperco kiddo or whatshisname
    AngryEddy
    AngryEddy
    because hes a better scientist then you are. fuckin retard
    Try to be smug, but then they beat me up bad. But i'm smug on that issue too. But then they beat me up again and so on. Like ying-yang shit.
    Signature/Avatar combo - Is there any issue you aren't smug about? Is that why you have a bruised eye? :3
    You have been schooled and proven to be an utter ignoramus, but that is no reason to wave your arms around and cry. Mkay little buddy? I know life in Riga is tough. No education and stuff.

Btw, read a bit about how our calendar came to be(specially the part about the counting of the years). Maybe you will intuitively learn why I made that jibe about your "6000 years of Christianity" quote.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom