Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Humanophage
Reactions
5,361 12,560 7 780 89 533

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your GRE results by race pdf vanished. Got an alternative?
    Humanophage
    Humanophage
    Whoops, didn't notice the notification. Cheers! Replaced it with an alternative and added PISA results, showing that US whites are perform like the top Europeans such as Finns, whilst US blacks perform like Arabs.
    I hope you are using VPN if you are still in Russia, friend.
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Here, use this instead. *connects dick*
    Humanophage
    Humanophage
    Cheers! I'm out, it has been clear for a while where the wind was blowing.
    What's the name of that game? I am interested. Just don't tell Codex about it. I need people to believe that I only play shit games like Dragon Age 2. Thanks!
    Don't roll your eyes at me after making what reads like the most controversial White people list possible
    Humanophage
    Humanophage
    Don't see what's controversial there. Controversial would be Ashkenazim, Sicilians, Greeks, Karelians, Saami, Tatars, Udmurts, and Adyghe (for instance). Poles in particular are probably the most quintessential whites apart from Balts and Scandinavians.
    Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    Lighten up, faggit
    Humanophage
    Humanophage
    I'm not Brazilian to lighten up. I'm pretty light as I am.
    What's your opinion about Black People, as a general consensus?
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Considering how Tanzania handled the coronavirus crisis back in March, they may be more worthy of respect than we thought. American niggers are beyond redemption.
    AArmanFV
    AArmanFV
    Do they taste better or worse than white people?
    Humanophage
    Humanophage
    Short answer: mostly negative with some positives and a fair deal of interest. Full answer (won't fit within the limit): https://justpaste.it/7orlb
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom