Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by 555

1. 555

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

They did this with that new Ghostbusters movie and it didn't help one bit AFAIK
  2. 555

What's the best way to browse this site on mobile? Formatting posts using Firefox is hell

What's the best way to browse this site on mobile? Formatting posts using Firefox is hell
  3. 555

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

I want to point out that if you check the steamspy that it shows only %75 of the owners played the game. So %25 of the people who own it didn't even play it. I wanted to paste the steamspy link here but mobile posting is fucked up, just look it up yourself. Meaning that %33 stat is wrong obv...
  4. 555

Adding to what Ash said, AFAIK(not sure though) the main reason to use hitscan is for multiplayer based games because it works better with high latency than actual bullet physics. Which makes it even worse because they said they didn't implement MP to make the SP better
  5. 555

That doesn't really make sense, not everyone who played a game leaves a review for the game or upvotes/downvotes them. Looking at reviews, it has about 2k of them and the most upvoted one I could find(which is not recommend) has 1,3 k upvoting it. That's far away from 70k
  6. 555

An Interview with DarkUnderlord (Complete -- sort of)

Why is he so inactive here? He's the only one from the administration that I don't see in General RPG forum I think
  7. 555

I decided to give this game a try again now it's completely patched. The steam page says the game requires 20 gb but Steam download only asked for 8 gb of space. Is the free weekend version a shitty demo or something?
  8. 555

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

How are the modding tools for this game? Do you guys think there'll be any significant mods for this?
  9. 555

I noticed that your old account has "Safe Space" tag, why is that? You only had 2 people in your...

I noticed that your old account has "Safe Space" tag, why is that? You only had 2 people in your ignore list
  10. 555

That one is exactly what I was looking for :D Thanks
  11. 555

Fuck, half of the videos from previous page are down. Did anyone save them or have webms from important parts? I wanted to share them with a friend
  12. 555

HITMAN, the new episodic Hitman - GOTY Edition

Are there any plans to remove always online bullshit in GOTY version? I tried its demo, the game seems nice but even in the demo I had connection problems. I don't think I'll buy this if always online stays
  13. 555

Is Nintendo Switch good?

Can't you emulate this with CEMU yet?
  14. 555

What do you do when you feel depressed?

What do you do when you feel depressed?
  15. 555

What are some obscure horror games?

If you decide to try Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth(and imo you should, it's a great game) don't forget to download its unofficial patch. The game was rushed by Bethesda and in its original state it's very bugged

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom