Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by 680x0

1. 680x0

Old/obscure/underrated JRPGs

Nobody in the English speaking world has found monster #33 yet. I have 130 hours in and can't find it. The Dev. only gives cryptic and contradictory hints in Engrish. He is shocked at the popularity of the English translation and even tho he was thinking about quitting game development after...
  2. 680x0

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I'm not fighting, I'm getting shot in the hinder whilst trying to hide in a corner.
  3. 680x0

Out-of-shape techie talker. Also I have to test every option ( -_-)
  4. 680x0

My brothers in Christ; I have never save-scummed so much in my life. Feeling like those dudes that have to test every light switch in their house 12 times before they can leave to get their ADHD meds.
  5. 680x0

I do be having fun with my utility MC, his HP is like 4 because he dies in every battle :<
  6. 680x0

Saving Smiles was rough, took about 9 reloads.
  7. 680x0

It's fun boys. My talky utility MC apparently has a huge target on his back. I usually just run him into a corner and fight with my companions. I almost have almost fixed robot friend :D
  8. 680x0

Translations of wapanese games

Maybe I'm invested because I spent $250 USD on the translation, I'm just surprised it never showed up on my 52,000+ title discovery queue on Steam despite having Japanese selected in my language preferences and it was never posted by any of the Weeb Kings on codex either. I wouldn't have known...
  9. 680x0

I'm on NG + 2 and still discovering new weapons on a single floor dungeon-crawler.
  10. 680x0

Yeah I think a lot of people missed it in their discovery queue because it was only Japanese for a bit. My friend knows the Dev. and I guess he is a bit depressed about sales, I think the Japanese only launch hurt the algorithm despite him doing a bunch of low-key PR stuff with the Japanese...
  11. 680x0

It is fully translated and the dev. is responsive as hell I've got 60 hours in on NG + 2 and there are still some mysteries in this game. If I was more of a social media person, I would flog this thing everywhere.
  12. 680x0

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1000games/hack-and-slash-rpg-quester-english-translation/
  13. 680x0

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Yeh, you can broom around, fly on various mounts and you can get a turbo speed land manticore thingy.
  14. 680x0

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

My local Weird Fiction bookstore is going to do a midnight bring-your-own-rig race on release night. Is it time for this gamer to rise up?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom