Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Abu Antar

1. Abu Antar

Upcoming and future role playing games

SaGa Emerald Beyond RELEASED! JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Learn-by-Doing, Multiple Endings
  2. Abu Antar

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Don't know if it was posted. Capcom revised their earnings report. Better than expected, and Dragon's Dogma II "performed favorably", plus sales of past games were good.
  3. Abu Antar

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima - coming May 30th

The live action trailer was a "great" investment. https://twitter.com/SkaldRpg/status/1783040739896680912
  4. Abu Antar

Underrail: Infusion pre-release megathread

No floating sledgehammers.
  5. Abu Antar

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

I would make a throwaway Steam account, just in case.
  6. Abu Antar

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Click the second link, it is what you and I thought the meaning was. Apparently it's a thing.
  7. Abu Antar

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Nothing. Westerners think it is about this, but it actually references this.
  8. Abu Antar

KickStarter Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - From Suikoden creators

Please, keep the thread spoiler free.
  9. Abu Antar

KickStarter The Wayward Realms - upcoming Daggerfall-like RPG from original Elder Scrolls developers - coming to Kickstarter in May

I doubt anything will come out of this, but I also hope that I am wrong.
  10. Abu Antar

SaGa Series Discussion

I'm swamped with games, but I will probably pick it up during the summer, and no life it during my vacation.
  11. Abu Antar

KickStarter Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - the latest tactical RPG from Trese Brothers - now available on Early Access

Alienman Why is this in rpg, and not tactical? Zed Duke of Banville Do your thing.
  12. Abu Antar

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

Let's take one of the things that makes Diablo IV shit, and implement it in our own game. Revolutionizing the genre!
  13. Abu Antar

Upcoming and future role playing games

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes RELEASED! Japanese, Turn-based, Party-based, Upgrade Fortress, Overworld Map Our Adventurer Guild RELEASED! Turn-based, Party-based, Tactical, Class-based, Isometric
  14. Abu Antar

Atlus Metaphor: ReFantazio Thread - Atlus JRPG by Persona Veterans

I got SMTV vibes from the open area.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom