Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

1. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

the latter, someone sent me the link and I thought it would be funny to make an unexpected banal...

the latter, someone sent me the link and I thought it would be funny to make an unexpected banal comment out of nowhere lol
  2. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

A Day At The Office was the only good one, the rest was boring nerd "haha this references a...

A Day At The Office was the only good one, the rest was boring nerd "haha this references a thing I'm part of and makes me feel part of a Group so it must be good" shit
  3. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

i love to be a faggot ironically

i love to be a faggot ironically
  4. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

BioShock: The Collection & Sequel Rumors

how the fuck did you idiots make five pages of posts about Bioshock in 2016. Go play Templar Battleforce or jerk off or something. Idiots. Faggots. Fuckers
  5. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

This site is a hate filled cesspool

I had a dream last night that someone looked at my ass, and I realised I hadn't washed it, and it was hairy and covered in dingleberries, and they were like "ewwww" and now I realise what that dream symbolised. It was you, looking at my posts, but the shit stains are actually little nuggets of...
  6. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

The Dragon Quest Thread

*in faggot voice* it's Dragon Quest 7 time boys. What do you mean SMT4: Apocalypse? I'm gonna play the homo game instead
  7. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

suck my dick you fuckman. carve forum of the dead on my ass

suck my dick you fuckman. carve forum of the dead on my ass
  8. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

An argument for : the jimbob Sucking Dick in the Shed subforum

also as a cartesian dualist, even though the previous posts itt were made during a period of incredible drunkenness i fully accept blame for them being Bad Posts. im too gay to cope or repent. the only punishment for Bad Posts is death and I hope a Codexer visits it on me, in an insanely...
  9. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

still a fucking faggot over here. please behead me brutally and send me to hell to be with my son Tuggy once again
  10. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

im only part-time now. please respect my posting identity
  11. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

I changed my mind. I don't want it any more
  12. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

My case could not be clearer. I love to suck dick in the shed. As of next month, I have been a member of this stupid gay forum for ten years. I have contributed far more to this forum than the insane neanderthal man, who respects me, and the frightening Jewish man, who creepily respects...
  13. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

Recommend me a Coop Game

Why do you hate pedophilia? Are you a SJW?
  14. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

Recommend me a Coop Game

Trine, Terraria, Magicka, any of the Lego games, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Castle Crashers, Double Dragon Neon, Guacamelee, Saints Row 3/4, Portal 2 co-op if yr machines are ok w that all of these have my not-much-of-a-gamer missus' approval for co-op good times
  15. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM

Interview with a former gamer

wow... fucking hell. Jesus dude. Fuck. That's... inappropriate as hell. Jesus. Shit. delete this forum please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom