Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Akasen

1. Akasen

What's up with Google Stadia?

Google Stadia was basically doomed to failure from the mere hype about it. Honestly, Google would have been better off just announcing and releasing Stadia the same day without any form of fanfare asides from prior playtesting (I remember Super Bunnyhop playing Assassin's Creed with it before...
  2. Akasen

Skyrim Special Edition

Or maybe he's weak willed
  3. Akasen

It's been almost six and a half years since New Vegas was released...

Never! My words are like stone! Unedittable and inedible!
  4. Akasen

Brah, you're a life saver. And so is Infantry. Thanks bro's
  5. Akasen

Funny for you to make this awful thread, I'm reinstalling New Vegas right now. Without in anyway arguing, anyone got a simple list of graphical/gameplay mods they'd like to share?
  6. Akasen

Anime VA-11 Hall-A Cyberpunk Bartender Action

So to just interject with my opinion on this masterpiece, it's an okay game. I quite liked it overall, I just question a lot if it's even worth 15 dollars. Maybe 10, maybe a little less, but not 5. The writing is overall fine stuff. Refreshing really. It's nothing amazing, but it was nice to...
  7. Akasen

Skyrim Special Edition

Overruled, it's my right to party, and my party includes bitching about this game for hundreds of hours while playing the game vanilla.
  8. Akasen

Vast hour and half long Fallout 4 analysis

You assholes sicken me, I was hoping this whole thread would devolve into either a discussion of Kung Fury, or nothing but comparisons to Kung Fury.
  9. Akasen

How many hours did you clock in on Skyrim?

As of this posting, 41.
  10. Akasen

[deleted]

FFS, I didn't know those fuckers had Silver Swords. I'm just a goodie goodie two shoes who makes sure those fuckers don't die. Although, I have Dawnbreaker, which so far has been a decent weapon, but I might be a moron. Who knows.
  11. Akasen

[deleted]

Even with that mod though, I highly doubt it's gonna improve fighting a god damn dragon. I'm finding another issue myself in Skyrim, which seems to be with regards to how the leveling system, radiant leveling, and all that shit come together to either give you "fair" fights and then battles...
  12. Akasen

Skyrim Special Edition

Boooooooooooooooy, if I wanted to play Requiem, I wouldn't have even bothered with Special Edition. But reading about this thing more, I wonder if donating a couple hundred dollars will help people bring mods over
  13. Akasen

Skyrim Special Edition

So five years ago, I was gifted Skyrim on Christmas by my younger brother. I didn't play much of the game, wasn't feeling it too much then Skip to Christmas a couple days ago and I bought myself Special Edition on sale (begrudgingly). And I begrudgingly must admit to the fun I am having with...
  14. Akasen

1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

I began reading this smiling, then midway through in boredom and now I'm just disappointed.
  15. Akasen

Calling all goth-beards: Vampire the Masquerade 4ed Announced

Fucking hell, what is this bullshit? I don't particularly enjoy werewolves as it stands. Or at least, I hate the White Wolf writing on what Werewolves were. If I read right, they were nothing more than Earth hippies that fought for the Earth and shit. And I just didn't give a crap about these...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom