Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Akkudakku

1. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Will love to see how this trainwrecks +M
  2. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Dibs on Nevill and Baltika for my team +M they are at least somewhat reasonable +M
  3. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Hero in extended treaveverse would be cool. I dont want to be a vilain but a antihero with some real laid down motivation and goals would be cool. Lest say the guy tries to do good but ultimately fucks up every tiem destroying the city. But gets the badguys too. So there would be love hate...
  4. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

All three options activate at once. Chaos theory ending.
  5. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Flopping back to C. If we fuck up at least its spectacular.
  6. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

EDIT: Double post.
  7. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Well, duuuuh... +M A> C I started to have doubts... blaming it on Kazero and Nevill if shit goes bad.
  8. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

I dont trust either of them. Yukina wouldnt get through the fence AND the dogs. A serving of C for me please.
  9. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Fuck you guys, just... fuck you. A man has one tight week in job and you do... this. How many times before have you witnessed that killing some one equals in malice taking over? Multiple times. And you do it again. Id vote for restraining ourself and just letting him die on his own. But as...
  10. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Flippan D> F Also damn you Nevile. We would have gotten pussy.
  11. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

F. Also fuck you guys, picking Maeda over Maeda? What happened with 'dex +M
  12. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Come on guys vote B for Maeda! Maeda >> Maeda
  13. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Well Id say that leting the other guy to get in control and kill those kids was almost that stupid +M
  14. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Looks like we have a spiritshitstorm brewing overhead.
  15. Akkudakku

[LP CYOA] Spiral

And how do we know we didnt do stupid shit like that in this CYOA? Thing is that consequences here hit us with a nice dose of delay with some choices.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom