Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ADL

1. ADL

Vapourware Dark Souls/Elden Ring modding megathread (Archthrones demo available now)

That sounds great and what I was expecting given GRRM's involvement. If I could take one feature from one game and give it to another, it'd be STALKER's A-Life system in Elden Ring.
  2. ADL

Vapourware Dark Souls/Elden Ring modding megathread (Archthrones demo available now)

I don't have enough hours to know how different these are but Reforged finally has some footage.
  3. ADL

Game News The Wayward Realms coming to Kickstarter in May

Definitely looks better than I expected, which isn't saying much. I've been a part of their Discord since the start of the project and they totally lost me. They'll need to show off incredible gameplay for me to buy in at this point.
  4. ADL

Assassin's Creed Infinity - Feudal Japan and 16th century Germany (for now)

https://insider-gaming.com/assassins-creed-hexe-early-details/
  5. ADL

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

https://www.gameinformer.com/news/2024/04/22/embracer-group-to-split-into-three-companies-including-one-called-middle-earth
  6. ADL

The Rise and Fall of Embracer (aka THQ Nordic)

https://www.gameinformer.com/news/2024/04/22/embracer-group-to-split-into-three-companies-including-one-called-middle-earth Vavra directing a LOTR game would be a dream come true.
  7. ADL

Tales of the Shire - LOTR Animal Crossing coming to Playstation/Switch/Xbox/PC

8. ADL

Dead Island 2

50% off on Steam, hopefully it comes to PC gamepass.
  9. ADL

Where Winds Meet - medieval Chinese open-world RPG with wuxia movement/combat

Movement and combat gets crazier later on but no one's really showing footage of that.
  10. ADL

EverCraft Online - it's exactly what it sounds like

Servers up for the weekend
  11. ADL

Where Winds Meet - medieval Chinese open-world RPG with wuxia movement/combat

Downloading the beta rn. Beta footage I'm seeing looks like genshin impact open world/character progression systems x souls combat x wuxia movement.
  12. ADL

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Always has been. People were giant fucking babies about the state of KCD and many were simply filtered by the limited save mechanic and nature of the game itself.
  13. ADL

The Inquisitor - alternate timeline where Jesus came off the cross and killed the non-believers

Saw this on the front page of Steam due to today's discount. Damn that's brutal. Not even 200 reviews total?
  14. ADL

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

It's performance complaints. Works on my machine and I'm having a blast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom