Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Alfgart

1. Alfgart

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Not a single nigger or stronk womyn in the whole trailer
  2. Alfgart

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

2 minutes in and that retard said literally that DD:DA had "amazing combat but almost everything else is complete shit". Yeah no need to waste time watching the rest of that video. What a dumbfuck
  3. Alfgart

Aside from Mage, what's the most hired pawn vocation?? After lvl 70+ my archer waifu is getting almost no rentals
  4. Alfgart

Watching my own waifu archer pawn, I think the problem is archers try to hit flyers with charged skills like Heavenly Shot and Deathly Arrow, and they take forever to aim and fire. They should be using standard attacks or rapid firing skills on weak enemies, but they don't, for some reason they...
  5. Alfgart

Finished the game, ~70 hours, did almost every side quests, true ending and all. Playing almost non stop since release, trying to ignore all the MTX/performance debacle and internet discourse, I just wanted to play the game and form my own opinion. At first, I was awestruck simply because I was...
  6. Alfgart

It's the same 3 faggots buttfisting each other and doomposting nonstop lol
  7. Alfgart

So far the reviews are people that loved the original, loving DD2 because it's the same game but bigger. And normies and posers that at most played 1 hour of DD:DA shtting on DD2 for archaic design and no hand holding. Looking good so far. Tomorrow is the day, finally
  8. Alfgart

The subreddit is imploding with doomposting because of 10 vocations only, simplified armor system and horrible console performance. I caved in and watched lots of previews. Majority of them are shills/gaming journos with less than 2 hours played in the original, and all their insight is "iT's sO...
  9. Alfgart

Let's learn about fighting games and get murdered together.

Are you playing Casual matches? I've never had that problem in Ranked. And they're dropping an allegedly big balance patch next month, but mostly aimed at buffing the current punching bags. I really hope they also tune down 66L and remove Seox and Nier from the game
  10. Alfgart

Games to look forward to in 2024

Dragon's Dogma 2 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Nivalis Menace Manor Lords Star Trucker
  11. Alfgart

PlatinumGames Got A New JRPG - Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link

Just finished the main story. I liked the game from the start, but now I'm starting to love it. Game is like 2 games in 1, a linear story-driven single player jRPG at first and then becomes an optional multiplayer coop Monster Hunter. Story is mediocre if you're not familiar with Granblue lore...
  12. Alfgart

Massive layoffs at Activision-Blizzard

Good riddance
  13. Alfgart

Mortal Kombat 1 Reboot

NRS games sell 6 gorillion copies but still die in 1 year... MK1 is so bad it died in only 4 months. Still selling like hot cakes tho!
  14. Alfgart

I'm not watching any more videos about DD2. I've seen enough to know Itsuno is cooking the true GOTY and I want the game to be a total surprise just like the first one. See you guys after release!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom