Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Alienman

1. Alienman

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Yeah, felt like a stable and enjoyable TB system. Easy to see and count action points. The UI in general is very nice. The only thing perhaps is that the inventory icons for items are a bit big. I can easily see myself scrolling a lot after collecting stuff. But I'm playing on a standard 1080p...
  2. Alienman

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Some points from playing the demo for an hour or two (what I remember). Really like that you have to introduce yourself to NPCs to know their name. A big plus for this Hats remove hairstyle. On females, it's really silly, since they go completely bald. You can't sheath your weapons. Getting...
  3. Alienman

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Nah, but I didn't expect it to be less of a game comparable to the first. How is expecting some solid dungeons "revolutionary"? Or that it doesn't include pointless "stealth" segments which the game doesn't even have a mechanic for? Overall, after 20 hours I just find it pretty charmless and...
  4. Alienman

I'm around level 24 now, and I'm already bored of it. It feels like a reboot/remake of the first one, but having much less gaming magic™. The premise is almost the same also. The story feels like a nothing burger, so that wasn't improved. Still, the first game had the advantage of being...
  5. Alienman

Indie Call of Saregnar - a Betrayal at Krondor-inspired RPG

Ray tracing when? :cool:
  6. Alienman

Probably. I still have quests here though, main quests. Btw, how long until guards calm down in the city? Got into a fight because I hit a door and now all guards are out to get me.
  7. Alienman

I think I have reached the point of ez mode (around level 20). Maybe it gets difficult later, I don't know, but monsters provide no challenge currently :/
  8. Alienman

Think I will drop the health visualization. The game does a pretty good job showing how wounded/close to death a creature is with the cuts and such. Then you have the heroic music also, indicating when it is close to perishing. I kinda end up looking at that health bar way too much.
  9. Alienman

I had this bastard spawn in the city:
  10. Alienman

Anyone got any useful and maybe not so clear tips about how to use the pawns? No secret, but I just discovered that you can send the mage that can levitate to get loot that is high up. I liked that.
  11. Alienman

Judas - narrative FPS set on a disintegrating starship from Ken Levine's Ghost Story Games

Remember. They hired one of the consulting writing groups.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom