Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Allyriadil

1. Allyriadil

What are the best Main Menu screens you've seen in video games?

Lineage 2 still got the best menu screens I have ever seen, good old days.
  2. Allyriadil

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The masses are eting this shit up. :shittydog:
  3. Allyriadil

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

At least it allows me to turbo through thrash encounters. D:OS had plenty of them. I would love to see something like the combat from the Goldbox games again, but yeah it's Larian we are talking about. Almost all their games are riddled with terrible design decisions.
  4. Allyriadil

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

As someone that hated Divinity Original Sin this looks like the same fucking shit. They also adjusted the D&D 5E rule set so this is going to be fun. I am also disappointed with no RtwP. Divinity OS had such boring slow tedious combat encounters, it looks like they haven't learned at all. It's...
  5. Allyriadil

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

So they include beards for females to appeal to 0.005% of the population but not any feminine options that most people want to have? What the fuck is this. The males look like shit too urgh.
  6. Allyriadil

Decline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - the DOWNVOTING thread. Voting closed, but shitposting must go on!

-5 Points Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga The Witcher
  7. Allyriadil

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

5 Points: Gothic 2 Deus Ex Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  8. Allyriadil

Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft

Microsoft and Apple have been hiring plenty plenty of people through their "diversity program" At least if everything goes into the gutter we can fork it, that is why i like open source. Just wait until Microsoft forces diversity on inXile and Obsidian :shittydog:
  9. Allyriadil

There is no hope for the average joe anyway, they represent the decline. But here on the Codex? You guys gotta know better. If you have more than one brain cell then Linux is very comfy, they made great strides in the last few years. BSD too, if you don't buy retarded proprietary RGB gaming...
  10. Allyriadil

So future games will probably be a Win 10 exclusive, no wonder why Valve is investing so heavily into Linux. Fucking Microsoft just closing their eco system more and more, at least I will just pirate it if it's even worth playing at all... If you are not running Linux or BSD by now you are...
  11. Allyriadil

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't based on Cyberpunk 2020. They are really raping the source material.
  12. Allyriadil

Mechanics you wish more games copied?

I really liked hunting down and destroying monster lairs in Might and Magic III. It stopped monster respawns and gave a sweet reward.
  13. Allyriadil

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Bullet sponge enemies, cover mechanics, damage numbers, loot system looks like Diablo. And holy fuck like half of the game is a fucking cutscene, might as well go pick up a nice movie or book instead. Then again it's CD Project I didn't like the Witcher too, at least they could have done...
  14. Allyriadil

RPGs where you can roleplay as serial killer

Go play Space Station 13 or Lifeweb. And if you haven't played them, well you should be ashamed of yourself.
  15. Allyriadil

Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

I just finished Wizardry I on the PSX. The one thing I really dislike is the backtracking you have to do to rest and level up your characters, this is really fucking tedious. It was fun though, now on to Wizardry II.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom